Chapter 4

Those nerdy is a gangster?!? (그 살아남을 수는 깡패입니다!?)

-Skip to after detention class-

Ximin was walking towards her territory when suddenly she feels that someone was following her from behind.She quickened her pace and hid behind the wall.She peeked and looked who was following her.No one was following her."Maybe it's just my imagination"Ximin thought.

-A few minutes later-

Ximin had arrived at their territory.She open the door and saw her two unnies was already dressed up.

-Park Kibum outfit-

-Kim Minki outfit-

"Quickly go change right now we need to move right now"Said Kibum while passing Ximin the outfit.She took it and walked towards her room and change.

-Choi Ximin outfit-

.After waiting for Ximin to change they went to the abandon house to meet the Shinee members.Soon after they have arrived at the abandon house.The 3 of them walked in and saw Shinee was waiting for them.

"Annyeong we meet again"said the leader,Onew.

"What do you want from us"Kibum said.

"Well as usual i want to took your popularity away from you guys"Said the dino-face,Jonghyun.

"But,Why??"asked Ximin innocently and earned a slapped from the back of her head.

"Owiieee...apoooo"Ximin pouted.

"Serve you right..."said Minki while smirking.

"Yah guys focus!!!"shouted Kibum.

"Is that how gangster acted"said Key sarcisticly.

Kibum was pissed off and flying kick him on his chest.Key flys on the air and dropped to the floor.Key winced in pain.Soon after that the war has began.Taemin and Minho was running towards Ximin to give her their best shot but Ximin dodged it.She punched on the side of their waist really hard and fly-kick the both of them.Taemin and Minho was on the ground,wincing in pain that was given from Ximin.Key and Jonghyun was fighting with Minki.Minki dodged what Key and Jonghyun given her.She dodged it really prefectly and in time.After dodging it more than once Minki gave her really best shot of street fight to the both of them.The skill that Minki used was really skillful.No one have ever use that kind of skill before.Key and Jonghyun dropped down the ground due to their lacked of energy.And now it's time for the 2 leader to fight against each other.The intense between the both of them has heated.The two leaders glared each other with their most deadly glared EVER!!


Sorry i'm really bad at fighting scene so i try to make it better than this.For the next chapter it will be a long chapter i think.And also the two leader fighting scene will be on the next chapter.For the Ximin's mouth mask(?) guess it who's it's owner.I give clue part of Exo-M member.The next chapter i will give the answer,the first three to answer i will post their bias in Exo(a/n tell your answer and also your bias in Exo) so bye-bye.See you on the next chapter