Chapter 11

Those nerdy is a gangster?!? (그 살아남을 수는 깡패입니다!?)
-Baekhyun pov- Today the day that girls will love it which is Valentine's day.The day they will get chocolate,flower and also get confessed from their love boyfriends or crushes.Well for me option 3.Ok so let me get things right.Necklace✔ Outfits ermm...✔ok that's all.I was walking to my class when I saw Kibum and her two dongsaeng friend.I walked towards her and told her that I want to talk to her a moment.She gestured me that she tell her friend that I want to talk yo her a few moments.The just nod and continued talking about something that i didn't know about it.We walked towards the garden which it will be the romantic place to confess a girl.I stopped and faced her."So what are you gonna tell me about??"she questioned."Ermm...would you like 'just say it Byun Beakhyun' would you like to 'SAY IT!!!' tobe mygirlfriend??"I asked her while looking at her.I can say that she was shocked with my question."Haha...ya...."she answered while looking down scratching her head.I find it cute-WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY???"Can you repeat it again??"I questioned.She blushed and answer me while lifting up her head"Actually i been wanting to tell you I like wait scratch that like,I love You since I have discovered you Byun Baekhyun and today you confessed to me I was really shocked because I don't think guy like you will ever like a girl,like me when I'm in nerd style."she said.I was shocked that she actually loves me,so i'm not in one-sided love.I quickly run to her and hugged her like a 4-year-old kid was given a fulffy teddy bear.She was stunned at first but soon after she reply me back with a hug."Saranghae Bummie~'I whispered,loud enough for her to hear."Me too Saranghae Baekkie~"she whispered to my ear.-end pov- -Suho pov- I dragged Minki to the rooftop.After reaching to the rooftop, I pinned her to the nearest wall.She gulped and blushed madly.She was looking everyway but not looking at me.I hold her chin and put it direct facing towards me.I can feel her breathe has stopped."Why are you avoiding my gaze??"I said while taking a few step near to her which make both of us only a few centimetre away from each other."I-i-i...."she stutter."Nevermined,btw Kim Minki would you like to be my girlfriend??"i asked her without any stuttering.Actually i was really super nervous about confessing to her but i just keep it deep in myself so that she didn't see it."YES!!I WOULD LOVE TOO!!"She fangirling.Ok this is not the Minki i known for a few years but still whatever she does really looks cute."Jinjja??"i asked wanting to reconfirm it."yah easy to say i do love you from the day my eyes look at you"she said.With that I hugged her and said "Saranghae!!!".She replied me back with the answer.-end pov- -Kai pov- I was sitting alone in the class when suddenly i hear light footstep and a beautiful angelic voice fill the air in the classroom.I looked up and saw Ximin walking towards me,while questioning me. "Hey.why you here alone?"she asked."Waiting for you,"I said while looking towards her eyes.I can see her blushing face when i say that sentance"Me why you wait for me?"she asked looking down the floor like there is something interesting on the floor."Because i want to ask you something" I said while holding her chin and lifted it up.And again she blushed again but this time it's cover her whole face,cutie."Would you like to be my girlfriend??"i asked her.She froze on her sit which is just next to me.I called her she did moves an inche at all.I poked her sensitive side waist....result.....nothing happen.She will always jumped on the seat and blurted a few nasty word,like ,Palabukimak and etc.(sorry if i put nasty word here sorry XD but let me tell you something eventhough im still 13,i use those nasty word.....naughty right???ok whatever let's continue)I clapped my hand near her ears.She flinced and look at me."What was that for??"she asked."You were in your mini world."i said."About my question would you like to be my girlfriend??"i continued.She nod her head.Omfg did she just nodded her freaking head!!!!!Omo she did!!!I quivkly hugged her and kiss her cheeks.She was blushing madly.I think this is her first kiss on her cheek how about her cherry lips??"Yah stop staring at my lips"she jokingly slapped the side of my arm.She stood up and kiss my cheeks in a faster way and run out the classroom."Yah come back here jagi~"i shouted.