Chapter 14

Those nerdy is a gangster?!? (그 살아남을 수는 깡패입니다!?)
-Kai POV-

Ok so

candle✔

Dinner food✔

Theme romantic✔

Romantic music✔

What time is it now??WHAT 3pm I'M SO FREAKING LATE TO MEET XIMIN!!I'M BEEN FREAKING HALF AN HOUR LATE XIMIN SURELY WILL GET ANGRY AT ME!!!I quickly took my car keys and ride my black BMW car.KRINGG!!!!!Oh no it's Ximin.I press the Answer button and put it on speaker.

"Where are you??You are half an hour late where are you??"asked Ximin with her irritated voice.

"Mianhae I woke up late"I lied.

"Ppali I'm bored here....."said Ximin.

"Arraso I will be there in few minutes time"I said

"Arraso oppa hurry ok??Anyeong"she said

"Okok...Anyeong"i said and end the call.

About 10 minutes later I reach her house.From inside my car I can see her cute angry pouted face.I giggled and exited the car.

"I'm so sorry babe.....Please forgive me I promise I will not be late anymore...Forgive me..."I said while giving her my pouted face.

She pinced my cheeks and said "I forgive you but next time if you late again you must treat me Ice-cream for ten days...Arraso"while showing her pinky finger

"Arraso"I connected my pinky finger and hers.

"So where are we going??"she asked.

"To you favourite place..."i said while giving her my smile

"Oh my Gawd you mean LOTTE WORLD!!!"She shouted the word 'lotte world'.

"Omg I love you Kai oppa let's go come on let's go!!!"she said while dragging me to my car.

"Looks like someone is eager to go Arrasi come on"I open the car door and hesturing her to fo in and seat.

"My pleasure..."I continued

"Oh well thank you Kai oppa....kekekeke....."she giggled.

-after 30 minutes ride-

"Lotte world here I come!!!"She said.

The both of us waited patiently for our turn to get the ticket.About 20 minutes later,it's our turn to get the ticket.After receiving the ticket she dragged me in the lotte world.

"Oppa which one should we go??"she asked

"How about the roller coaster??"I said

"Ok let's go Oppa..."She said and dragged me again.

'Are you ing serious.....i shouldn't have to say roller coaster at the first place'I thought.

After riding a few rides we decided to go to the Ice-cream stall.We order Chocolate Vanilla ice -cream.

"Jagi say ahh..."I said while holding a spoonful of chocolate and vanilla.

"Ahhhmmmm......Mashhiitaaa....."she said

"Oppa look at them they're so cute"said one of the girl visitor.

The both of us look at each other and giggled.After a few hours in the lotte world it's time for us to go.And also it's time for us to celebrate our 3th monthsary.After we had arrived at our first time meet and took out the cloth and cobered her eyes and tied up.

"Oppa took this out I can't see Oppa"She was struggling totake the cloths out.

"Stay still if not I will never took this out"I said.

I brought her out of the car and went to the place that I have set the table.I let her seat on the chair.I took of the cloth.

"Happy 3th monthsary!!!"I smiled at her.

"Opp-aaaa"her voice broke and slowly she burst into small tears.

"I thought you will never remember our monthsary,"she said.

"What makes you think i will never remember this important date of my life...."I said and now I was seating on my knees.

" Today is the day we have to look back. For all the happy days we spend together. I know that sometimes I am a hard person to deal with. But still, you manage to stay by my side. Thank you for just being there when I needed you most. Happy 3th Monthsary Honey"I said and kiss her pasionately.

"Oppaa Saranghaeyo"She said

"Nado Saranghae"I said.