Chapter 12 l

Those nerdy is a gangster?!? (그 살아남을 수는 깡패입니다!?)
It been a month that the three girls has their mate.Nothing has happen for the past 1months.The whole school were happy towards the three couple only for some of them which is the 6exy were not.They were trying their best to make the three couple broke into pieces.But when they does that it will not work.The sunset rise,the birds were chirping around and the car engine can be heard around the neighbourhood.The alarm rang.

-Kibum POV-

I woke up,slid down the bed take my phone and went in the toilet.Today was my tiring day.I studied overnight because the Mid-year Examination was starting on Monday next week.So I need alot of time to study since i was not a fast learner like my two dongsaeng.After wash-up I walk to the wardrobe and wore a cute black and red short dress which i have made a promise with Baekkie~ to wear any black and red couple outfit.Soon after i walked towards my two dongsaeng and wake them up.Plenty of time is needed to wake them up because yesterday they went home late VERY LATE after having a 'date' with their lovers.FINALLY THEY HAVE WOKE UP...

-end pov-

ishh that unnie so irritating Ximin thought.With the feeling of tiredness,Ximin dragged her body down from the bed.Her leg somehow has no energy to walked with.Why must I have to come back very late??She thought.

"Unnie help me bath!!!!"Ximin exclaimed.

"NO!!!!!!"shouted Kibum.

"Wae!!!"ximin shouted back.

"Cuz you are old enough to bath yourself!!!"Kibum said.

Ximin pouted,with the support of her bed she stood up and walked towards her blue bathroom.After wash-up she open her wardrobe and wear her loose brown sleevelees plain shirt with her baggy black pants.She tied her hair to a messy bun.Soon after the three girls has finish their morning routine.They walked out of the mansion and ride the black BMW car.The school bells rings.The students were walking towards their homeroom.

"Ok class today we will be going to the danceroom and someone special will be coming and teach you guys a dance step.And that dance will be used as one of your upcoming showcase,"said every teachers in the junior side.

-Ximin POV-

Awesome a dance class instead of the boring studies in the class I thought.

-In the dance room for juniors-

"Ok so lets welcome the special guest,Jay Park!!!"exclaimed Mr Park.

Mwohh Jay Park is here??Am I dreaming or what!!!! I thought while slapping my right cheek.I am not dreaming so it mean it is.....REALITY!!!!!!!!

"Annyeong class my name is Jay Park and i'm here to teach you guys a dance for your upcoming showcase which will be held next 2 weeks.Make sure your dance partner is not the same ual as you,Arrasoo??"He said."

ARRASO!!"the class beamed.

"so get in pairs right now,Chop chop"he said.

In my mind i already have that someone which is my lovely y dancer,Kai.I walked towards him and slung my arms on his left arms.He flinced in shock.He looked on his left and saw mine puppy cute face clingging on his left arm.He chuckled and give a peck on my forehead.

"Okay so you guys have already have your partner.So today we will be dancing a couple hip hop dance so seat infront of me and also Minzy(his asistant) come here and dance with me"He said.

Once the music started,the both of them start their moves.