Chapter 3

Those nerdy is a gangster?!? (그 살아남을 수는 깡패입니다!?)

Ximin was running towards her classroom when suddenly she accidently bumped into someone.Ximin winced in pain.She rubbed her side of her bum and looked at the person who she have just bumped into.It was Kai one of the kingkas.Ximin quickly stood up and bow at him."I'm sorry for bumping into you mianhe.."said Ximin while bowing at him more than once."Nevermine...it was not your fault at all"Kai said.With that Kai walked away leaving the dumbfounded Ximin standing there like a stone."Why is he nice to me??"Ximin thought.Whenever Kai infront of her,he would be nice to her.Whenever his gangs bullys Ximin and her two unnies Kai will not be there,he would not join his gangs bullys Ximin and her two unnies."Strange.....OMG I'm super late!!!!!"Ximin quickly run towards her classrom.

-Kai POV-

I was walking towards my locker when suddenly i bumped into someone.I looked at person and my heart beats quickly than it does.It was my crush,Choi Ximin.I started liking her when she started schooling here.She's was the person that attracted to me.She is so cute,bubbly,beautiful and also not plastic like the queenka.She quickly stood up and bow at me continuosly which is so super cute.After talking to her and i walked away quickly because i don't want her to see my red face.I was blushing madly whenever i looked at her.I quickly hid behind the wall and peek at her.She was running....cutely.How i wish i'm with her,hold her hand and more....

-End POV-

-Ximin Pov-

"Argghhh....i have detention after school....IRRITATING!!!!!!!!"i thought.my phone vibrated i open it and read the message that was send from my unnie

 

From:Kibummie~

To:My aegyo dongsaeng

After detention we have a fight with Shinee meet at our territory.

 

From:My aegyo dongsaeng

To:Kibummie

Arraso unnie~ meet ya there byebye *buing buing*

 

The bell rings and it time for my favourite part of the school...EAT TIME.....I walked towards the canteen.

I was holding a tray of food while searching for my unnies,when suddenly i trip down.The food and drink was all spilled and ruined my school uniform.I knew who does it, it none and other than Kris the leader of Exo-m,lame group name(Soorryy TT_TT).He  would always trip me down every single time if i walked past their table.The whole canteen was filled with laughter.I couldn't hold any of my anger.I stood up and took his water and spilled it on his black jacket.He flinched when i spilled his water on his uniform." That's what you got when YOU ruined my uniform"i said while pointed at him directly infront of his face.I walked out of the canteen in furious.I punched onto the wall really hard when i walked out of the canteen.I could say it was really pain and my blood flow out of my fist.The students in the canteen gasped when i punched the wall really hard.Nobody have seen this kind of Choi Ximin in school.I walked towards the rooftop and shouted really loud.

"YOU BASTARD KRIS!!!!YOU'RE REALLY GONNA GET IT FROM ME!!!!ARGHHH!!!!!!!!! I NEVER FORGIVE YOU NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!"  "Yah,can you keep it down i'm trying to sleep here"said unknown person.I turn around and saw Kai lying down at the side of the wall. "What are you doing here"I said while pointing at him with my injured hand."Yah what's wrong with you hands it's bleeding.You will lost alot of blood if you didn't stop it.Come here I healed your wound"He said.I walked towards him and let my injured hand out for him to healed it.Once he touch my injured hands,i feel like a eletricity being shot at me.I looked at his face,I traced his face.I didn't know that he was so handsome upclose.Suddenly i lift up my other hand and touch his face.I didn't know what i'm doing.He flinced once i touch his face with my bare hands.I finally realised what i'm doing and held back my hands."so-so-Sorry"I stuttered while looking down."Nevermine" he said."Just great Ximin just great he might thought that you're using this moment to touch his face Just great"I thought while mentally slapped my mind.Soon after he was done healing my injured fist."Thanks" i said "Welcome" he said.

-Kai POV-

I was shocked looking at her bleeding fist.I called her and heal her injured fist.While i was healing her injured hand i feel someone was touching my face.I looked up and saw Ximin was tracing my face with her bare hands.Her hand was so soft.I never knew that her hand was this soft.She let down her hand and apologise me.After i have finished healing her injured hands the surrounding was silence.I could only hear the air breeze when suddenly the School bells rings meaning the recess time has finished.She stood up and turn to look at me."Gomawo Kai-shi"she said"No need to be formal just call me oppa next time ok??"i said.I can see her blur face it was so cute."But why we're juniors what??"she said."Well i was born in January 14 and you're born in..." "Febuary 14 so i must call you oppa from now onwards??"she said.I nodded."Ok,Gomawo Kai oppa meet you later bye"She waved her hands cutely and walked out of the rooftop."How i wish she became my girlfriend and she say 'kai oppa' cutely and that would be awesome"i thought to myself and walked out of the rooftop.


So Kai have secretly in love with Ximin and Ximin have abit feelings towards Kai.Wanna know more about them wait till the next episode ok byebye..

Comment

Subcribe

Vote