Chapter10

Those nerdy is a gangster?!? (그 살아남을 수는 깡패입니다!?)

-Kibum pov-

The three of us when home and clean some of our wounds.After cleaning the wounds we went straight to our room,wash-up and sleep since it's already midnight.The next day,i woke up since my irritating alarm clock rings.I took my towel and went in my bathroom.After washing-up i open my wardrobe and wear this

I went down and saw my two dongsaeng sitting at the dinning room eating peacefully."Good morning Penny and girls"i said while dragging out the chair for me to seat."Mournig...munch...munch"said Ximin with full of food."Yah finish that food in your mouth first before you talk..aish this maknae..."said Minki."Come on we have to go"i said while grabbing the bread for me to eat in the car.

Ximin outfitXimin outfit

-In the school-

The three of us were walking towards the classroom when we saw boys giving their girlfriends a flower full of rose."Yah why are they giving their girlfriends a flower??"Minki asked."What date is it today??"I asked looking at Ximin."It's 14 Febua-Oh My Giddish IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY!!!"Ximin exclaimed making the students looking at her with the what-the- face."HOW SHOULD I FORGET THIS IMPORTANT DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!"I mentally screamed  in my own brain.Suddenly I felt that someone patted my shoulder.i turn and saw my angel-looking crush,Beakhyun."Can i talk to you personally??' he asked.I gave him a nod and turn to look at my donsaeng and tell them that someone wants to talk to me.They just nod and continue to talk to each other about forgeting their important day which is today.

-end pov-

-Minki pov-

After Kibum had left us we walked towards the ladies because my aegyo dongsaeng want to do some work ther well you know...After she had use the ladies we went out the ladies and i heard someone was calling my name.I turn around and saw my Suho walking towards me."Yes what you want Suho??"I asked eventhough I cursed mentally in my head."Can i talked to you for moment....alone?"He asked."Yah,dongsaeng you go ahead to your class,Suho want to talked with me,"I said to Ximin.She just nod and went off.I was about to turn when suddenly suho grabbed my hand and dragged me to don't know where but only god knows where we will approached too.I was like in heaven running around the garden with my angel.

-end pov-

-Ximin pov-

Once I stepped in the class,the first thing i saw once i stepped in the class is Kai sitting there alone in the class.I walked towards him."Hey.why you here alone?"I asked."Waiting for you,"he said while looking towards my eyes.I blushed"Me why you wait for me?"I asked looking down the floor like there is something interesting on the floor."Because i want to ask you something" he said while holding my chin and lifted it up.And again I blushed again but this time more like a 100 times of tomato colour.His head and my head was only a few centimetres away,when he said something that makes my world stop in shock.


Sorry for the late update...

 

So COMMENT and SUBCRIBE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~_xxNATIQAHxx_