Chapter 1

Those nerdy is a gangster?!? (그 살아남을 수는 깡패입니다!?)

The sun beamed inside the 3 pretty ladies bedroom.They lived on the same mansion because their parents are bestfriends and also they made the company together which is P.K.C Company the very famous company around the world.The house has actually 10 servants but the 3 girls will also do some of the housework too.

 

-Park Kibum Side-

"Miss Kibum wake up it's time for school.It's 7 in the morning"said one of the servants name Lily while openning the door.Kibum growl and stirred on her bed.She raised her hand to grabbed her phone which is Iphone 5.She looked through her phone and saw 10 notification on her Instagram.After that she took her phone and her towel and went in her bathroom

 

-Kim Minki Side-

"Miss Alice wake up it's time for you to wake up"said penny,one of Minki or what she prefers,Alice,favourite servant.Alice will treat Penny like her bestfriend or even her sister.Both of them were really close.They will always get angry with each other,laugh together and have fun together."Aishh.....Penny i told you to call me Alice or Minki don't call me Miss again ok?!!"Alice shouted."Arraso Alice-shi"Penny laugh softly."PENNYYY!!!"Alice shouted."Hahahaha Arraso Arraso Alice"Penny said,with that she walked away towards the kitchen to prepare the food for the 3 ladies.Alice open her mattress and slid down the floor.She would sit on the floor first before going to her bathroom.She stood up,took her towel,her Samsung S4 phone and went in the toilet.She plugged her phone onto the speaker and turn on her song very loud until the next door could hear it."I keep falling in love,falling in love~˝Alice sang while shampooing(is there such word???)her hair.

 

-Choi Ximin Side-

"Argghhh.....KIM MINKI PLEASE LOW DOWN THE VOLUME!!!!"Ximin or what she prefers Xanthe shouted."Sorry!!"Alice shouted.With that the volume was on the medium volume not so loud but just average."Peaceful....."Xanthe was about to close her eyes when suddenly the knocking sound was heard."Xanthe wake up it's time for school"said Kellie,one of the servant which Xanthe and her always fights when they meet together,like cat and dog."ARGHH!!!!!KIM MINKI YOU SO GONNA GET IT FROM ME!!!"said Xanthe.She slid down her bed took her towel and went inside the toilet.

-After the 3 girl wash up-

a/n ; Minki and Kibum wears black jacket(Senior)While Ximin wears white jacket(Junior).

The three of them went down the stairs and saw the delicious food that was made by the Penny."Thank you Penny for the food"the 3 of them said in unison.Penny just nodded her head as welcome.The 3 of them sat down the chair and eat.After eating they washed their own plate.And took their bag and also not forgeting their nerd glasses.

A/N ; Just pick any one of themA/N ; Same pattern different colour

 

After that they walked to school.they didn't want to took their big car beacuse they wanted to put their low profile.After an hour of walking they had arrived on SM High School Building.

A/N ; ignore the students

"Well,let's hope for the best today guys"said the leader"Ya and also Welcome to Hell"said Xanthe."Btw Kibum when are we gonna reveal our real identities??"question Minki towards Kibum."Until they did something bad to us REALLY bad to us which crossed our tempered line"said the leader while walking towards the school's gate."Hope the REALLY bad happen to us will happen today i hope"thought Xanthe.


Sorry if this chapter has alot of pictures and also boring chapter I'M REALLY SORRY.......So Comment Subcribe and also Vote

And also thank you for subcribing my story  THANK YOU* bows 90 degree*