Chapter 8

Those nerdy is a gangster?!? (그 살아남을 수는 깡패입니다!?)
Sorry i forget that i hode chapter it sorry

-Kim Minki POV-

School bell rings and it's time for my dongsaeng happy time,you guess it right,lunch time.Me and Kibum was walking towards my dongsaeng class which a few classes away from us.While we were walking,screaming and shouting could be heard through out the hall corridor.I lift up my head and saw this angel-looking guy named Suho.He's the leader and also sort of and 'Umma' of Exo and Exo-k.His angel-looking face really attract girls,like me too i also attracted to him.My eyes glued onto him when he was not in my sight anymore.I was also in my small little tiny world of mine."Yah Minki!!MINKI!!!!"shouted Kibum.I was now on the real world instead of my own world."Seriously you should stop staring at him ok and focus cus' we have another fight with Super Junior later at night"said Kibum while leaving me there like a statue waiting to be carried away.Well,only Kibum knows my secret which i have this super big BIG crush on Suho.If i tell that Ximin she will like spread this secret to people.Ximin cannot keep secret she will sometimes blurted out accidently."You Coming??"said Kibum."Ah...ah...deh..."i said.