“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!??!?!?!?”

My Pororo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kai POV:
“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!??!?!?!?” I yelled at the top of my lungs. My face probably turned all red because of my anger, I mean HOW DARE HE TOUCH MY KYUNGIE!!!

“K-ai! It’s not what it looks like, he’s just a-“ “A what?! Friend, Lover, BOYfriend huh?!?! What do yo-” “He’s my cousin” Kyungsoo hyung cuts me.

My face turned all red from the embarrassment, I mean how was I suppose to know he was Kyungsoo hyung’s cousin.

“I-I’m s-sorry hyung” I said looking down to my feet. “I didn’t know, and sorry for screaming at you …..” “Minseok” “Ok sorry Minseok hyung for screaming at you, I think when I saw you with hyung I got kind of jealous” I said the last word quietly.

“Nah it’s fine” Minseok hyung said casually with a cute smile. I think I might like this hyung hehe. Anyways I turned to look at Kyungsoo, surprised to see he was staring at me the whole time too.

Kyungsoo POV:
I was still shocked to see Jongin sudden outburst five minutes ago, and for some reason I couldn’t help but look at him. His beautiful tanned skin, lean body, tall structure, and those plumped lips that I just want to k- KYUNGSOO! I could you think about all of that, and he noticed you looking.

“Hyung why are you looking at me like that? Like what you see?” Jongin said.

“W-what are you t-talking about? I w-wasn’t l-looking a-at you! I was l-looking a-at the lamp behind you!  Yeah that’s it” I kept repeating the last sentence to myself.

“Okay hyung, so wanna go get some coffee or something?” He asked.

BaDuMp~ BaDuMp~

“But we have guests,” I said to him a little taken back from the invitation. ‘Omo he’s asking me to go on a date now!!! I should go I think? What is this feeling?!?!?!”

“Just kick them out or let them stay until we come back” He said with an annoyed tone.

“That’s mean Jongin,” Not realising I said Jongin instead of Kai, I quickly corrected myself. “Kai I mean.”

“Hyung I already told you to call me Jongin,” He said in a small voice. ‘Was he mad? Did he not like if I said that?’ Millions of thoughts came rushing into my mind until his swe- I mean voice interrupted my thoughts.

“I like it that way okay hyung? It makes me feel more comfortable with you.”

BaDuMp~ BaDuMp~

His smile is really melting my heart omg what’s going on heart? I think I might have a crush on him! But I’m not telling anyone hehe.

“Fine then, let me grab my jacket and we can head out.”

While we were walking I felt something fall on the tip of my nose. I looked up to see snow, SNOW!!! Omg it’s the first snow of the year make a wish ‘I wish that Jongin would have the same feelings towards me.’ I wished to myself and told Jongin to wish too.

After that we went to a small café near my apartment called “EXO Cafe.” When we got in we were gr

Please log in to read the full chapter