A Coincidence

My Pororo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo POV:

As the day came to an end I made my way out of the school to see the one and only Kai standing in the front gate.

"Why is he there?!?!" I whined to myself as some people around me started to stare and think that I was crazy.

I just wanted to walk to work without meeting that jerk. Now I have to walk pass him!!! Wait I heard from some students that there was a back gate I'll just go there. 'But that would take up 10 minutes of my time. Aish!!' I thought to myself.

So I decided to wait until a big group of people walked out and walked next to them casually. Thankfully he didn't see me and after I was far enough from the school's gate I made a run for it.

I arrived 10 minutes later and was greeted by a welcoming smile.

"Oh Kyungsoo-sshi your quite early! Your shift doesn't start until 4:30 and now is 4:10 so you can take a break first." Ryeowook (The owner of the place) hyung told me.

"Oh thank you Ryeowook hyung! I'll just go change then!" I said brightly as I skipped manly to the back of the shop. When I was about to change I heard the bell ring (Which meant a costumer!!!) so I quickly changed and went to the front counter 'Too bad for my break now .___.' I thought to myself.

When I walked to the counter I was met by a very familiar face which gave me chills and butterflies all over my stomach. 'Kai' I muttered out I think he heard me because the next thing he said was

"May I have one ice lat- Oh look it's Pororo!! What are you doing here?! Do you work here?!" with excitement in his voice and smile brightly which made my legs all wobbly. 'Out of everybody him!? Wait why is he so childish all of a sudden he suppose to be a-a jerk right?' As these thoughts pass my mind I was snapped out of it because Ryeowook hyung came to me and said "Go take the costumer order now!".

"A-annyeonghaseyo, w-welcome to Happy Cafe w-what can I g-get you" I couldn't help but stutter.

"Well my love, I would like a ice latte and slice of you if that's okay" He said with a smirk that formed on his lips and gave me a playful wink.

"W-what?

Please log in to read the full chapter