The Start of our Journey

My Pororo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo POV:

- 2 years later -

    “JONGIN!!!! Get down here right now!!! We’re going to be late!!!” I screamed at him. We finally graduated high school and we’re about to go to sign in our campus at SAU, Seoul Arts University. I got accepted for singing and Jongin got accepted in dancing. Luhan hyung and Sehun also got in as well. We both were done packing, but it was taking so long for Jongin to get ready.

As I was sitting on my apartment couch for the last time, I looked around and remembered all the things that happened in this house. This is the first placed I lived in after my parents passed away, this is where I cried myself to bed almost every night, this is where me and Jongin first made love, and this will be the place I remember the most in my life.

I realised I was actually crying the whole time, but didn’t realised it until I felt Jongin’s warm hands cup my face and wiped away my tears.

    “Hyung, Why are you crying? Is it because we’re moving? Haven’t we been over this hyung,” He said laughing at me a little for how childish I was being.

    “How am I not suppose to cry when this is going to be the last time I see this place?” I asked, eyes still watery. “I have so much memories here even though it’s been, what? three years?” I laughed a little.

    “Oh the memory of me pushing you against the wall grinding our cr-“ “JONGIN!” I screamed, face red as a tomato remembering the numerous times we made love here.

    “Hehehe hyung your so cute, anyways we’re going to be late let’s hurry,” He said as he dragged me to the car.

    ‘Says the one who took an hour just to get changed,’ I mumbled.

    “Did you say something hyung?”

    “No, not at all.”

——— At the university ———

IT’S SO BIG!!!!!!! (click) I can’t believe I am actually studying here. Well long story short I couldn’t really afford the money, but Jongin’s parents were nice enough to pay for me and I really tried to tell them it’s fine, but they insisted and I couldn’t say no since I’m going to college with my boyfriend.

    “Hyung?! Are you even listening to me,” He asked with a cute pout.

    “W-what were you saying Jongin?” I asked him.

    “I said that we are roommates!!! Can’t you believe that? Of all the people I get to be with my lovely Pororo hyung,” He told me as he lift me up spinning me around and pecking me on the lips.

I laughed at him and told him that we should unpack quickly. As we made our way to the dorm I looked around to only be met by two colourfully dressed boys.

    “KYUNGIE!!!!” “JONGIN HYUNG!!!!”

Sehun and Luhan came running towards us an enveloped us into a giant bear hug.

    “Hi hyung, Sehun,” I finally said as they released us

Please log in to read the full chapter