The meeting

My Pororo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo POV:

I woke up from a nightmare I got. Feeling sweat dripping down from my forehead I quickly wiped it off with the back of my hand and got up for a shower. After finishing showering and changing into my school uniform I made breakfast for myself (because I love to cook, don't judge me >//<). After that I got my backpack and headed out to go to Seoul High school. Just thinking about it makes me happy to be attending Koreas top High school with a full scholarship.

As I walk down the empty morning road of Seoul feeling the wind blowing against my hair makes me feel happy and refresh, perfect for a first day of school. Slowly as I reached the schools front yard I stop immediately to see an enormous building that had a very modern look to it which I was completely impress by (looks something like this) compared to my old school which was very old I may say (looks something like this).

As I enter I could feel that people were looking at me, I mean who wouldn't when you see an unfamiliar face. As I was walking down the hall I saw a familiar pink head and went up to say hi (and ask where the administration office was hehe I'm kind of lost).

"Luhan hyung!!! I shouted. I saw him turn around with the cute smile he always has on. "Kyungie! Did you just arrive? Do you need help to the administration office?!" He asks me. "Yes I just arrived and yes I do need help. I'm kind of lost" I looked down because of embarrassment. "Can you help me hyung?" He looks at me with a huge grin on his face and answers cheerfully "Of course I will! What kind of hyung am I if I don't help my dongsaeng?"

And with that we made our way through the school until we reached our destination. Luhan hyung said that he needed to go because class was about to start and since we weren't in the same grade I thanked him and made my way into the office. (Also he promised to eat lunch with me ^^).

"Um.. Annyeonghaseyo ma'am I'm Do Kyungsoo the new transfer student" I ask as politely as I could.

"Oh! Are you the full scholarship student?!?" She ask me with excitement in her voice.

I was kind of shy so just nodded. After that she gave me my schedule, locker key, other school provided things and said.

"This is the school's president Kim Taeyeon she will lead you to your class"

I turned to see a very pretty young lady and bowed politely "Hello my name is Do Kyungsoo, nice to meed you Taeyeon-sshi".

"Omo he's so cute~ No need for formalities just call me Taeyeon noona"

I nodded and she gave me a warm smile in return. As we were walking down the schools hall she told me about the school and told me which teachers I should watch out for and who I could get along with. Slowly we reached my homeroom and I bowed to her again and thanked her for showing me to my class.

As I stood in front of my classroom for what felt like hours I heard the teacher talk about a new student taking that as

Please log in to read the full chapter