A Special Moment

My Pororo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo POV:

 I woke up the next day to bloodshot like eyes, and dark circles that made me look like a panda. ‘Huh I wonder what Tao is up to these days’. I made my way to the bathroom, washed myself up and made myself some breakfast.
As I walked out of my house I noticed it was snowing, so I took out a thick coat to use since I walk to school. As I made my way there I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket.

From: Jonginnie
To: Kyungie Pororo Hyung
Good morning hyung~ I hope you slept well last night ^^ Can’t wait to see you at school. <3

To: Jonginnie Kyungie Pororo Hyung
From: Kyungie Pororo Hyung
Thanks for you concern, but did you sleep well. Don’t forget to wear extra clothes today okay? The weather is getting really cold…… I don’t want you to be sick.

 From: Jonginnie
To: Kyungie Pororo Hyung
Awwwww……. Hyung your so cute~! Don’t worry about me hyung well see you in school (^.^)/

I couldn’t help but smile to his cuteness ‘You’ve truly fallen in love Kyungsoo’ Shut up brain. Anyways I did feel guilty for lying, I didn’t sleep an inch last night.  As I made my way up to school I saw Luhan hyung holding Sehun hands, and it could have been the most adorable thing I’ve seen in my life. ‘To bad it’s not because Jongin is the most adorable thing you’ve seen in your life.’
 

I didn’t feel like having class today, buuuttt (haha ) since I am on a scholarship I can’t skip class -.- What a nice life.
I made my way to the back of the classroom not wanting to do anything today and to keep myself away from everyone. I never actually been this depressed before, I guess because Jongin mentioned it, it made me feel guilty for not telling him.
 

‘Speak of the devil’ I saw Jongin enter the classroom with the gorgeous smile (like always) that didn’t fail to make my heart skip a beat.
“Hi hyung!” He said enthusiastically to me.
 

Jongin POV:

    “Hi hyung!” I said enthusiastically to him.

    “Good morning Jongin,” He said quietly. I felt a strange vibe coming from him. He was never like this. ‘Something must’ve happen last night.’

    “Hyung? Did something happen?” I asked in a calm voice not wanting him to feel uncomfortable.

    “Nothing at all Jongin, what could possible happen.” He said with a fake smile, I could see right through him.

    “Hyung, please don’t lie to me. I can tell that you aren’t yourself today. I just want to help hyung, I don’t like seeing you like this.”

    “Then please help me by stop asking okay?!”

He said angrily before brushing past me and walking out of the classroom. I wanted to run after him but a hand st

Please log in to read the full chapter