"Happy New Year Pororo Hyung" (Late new year chapter hehe)

My Pororo
Please log in to read the full chapter

—— One Week After the Accident ——

Kyungsoo POV:

    YAY!!! I’m getting discharged today, I can finally see Jongin without lying in a hospital bed. I was about to leave when the a nurse came up to me and told me about the bill. It was $1000 dollars, 1000 freakin’ Dollars. I don’t have enough money to pay that. I went and took a sit in front of the reception desk waiting for my turn to pay. I started to cry because I have no idea how I’m going to pay for this.

    “Hey hyu-, Hyung! Why are you crying?” I heard Jongin voice ask from far running up to me. I told him to come pick me up earlier.

    “N-nothing,” I replied not wanting to make him worry.

    “Your not fine hyung, I can’t help if you don’t help me,” He said with a sincere tone.

    “I-it’s just I-I can’t pay for the hospital b-bill,” I whispered not wanting him to hear, while looking down at my lap.

    “Hyung! You could have just told me, I can pay for it easily. Here give me the bill,” He tried reaching for it but I hid it behind my back.

    “No Jongin, you’ve done enough for me. I don’t want to be a burden.”

    “Of course not hyung, as long as Kim Jongin is by your side. You will never have to feel like that ever. I mean it hyung,” He looked into my eyes with a bright smile.

So after I decided to give him the bill, we (by we I mean he) payed for the bill and left the hospital with no worries. Since it was a saturday I asked him to spend the day with me, and he replied almost instantly with that big bright smile I loved.

We ended up walking back to my house, but on the way there we stopped by the park near the Han river. We sat on the bench facing the river, while snow was falling down. I forgot that it was new year today, until Jongin mentioned it and asked if I wanted to celebrate it with him here in the park.

Of course I said yes and we were just sitting, enjoying each other’s presences. When I felt his hand move closer to mine; then he took my hand into his, interwinding our fingers together. I still can’t belie

Please log in to read the full chapter