The Accident

My Pororo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Since i am a horrible author, I haven’t updated for what, almost a month. I figured some of you might forget what happened so far, so just to remind you guys:
-Kaisoo got together
-Kyungsoo Birthday Party
-Sehun got into some accident (which is what I will be explaining this chapter)
Hopefully none of you unsubscribe and for all the new subbies thank you so much. I know I don’t update as frequently like other authors, but I have a really busy schedule balancing school and aff at the same time.
I also decided to finish this story at chapter 20 since it’s already chapter 17 I decided I want to finish this so I can start a new fic, which i will try to update way more often then this fic, it will be manly Hunhan and a little bit of kaisoo, maybe baekyeol.
That’s all for now, please enjoy this chapter :P

———————Before the Accident——————————

Luhan POV:
    I was getting ready for a date with Sehun when I heard my phone ring.

    “Hi Sehunnie! Why did you call me? I was getting ready for our date today,” I said as a smile formed on my face.

    “U-um I might be 1-10 minutes late okay hyung?” He stuttered.

    “O-ok Sehunnie, I’ll just meet you there then ok?”

    “Sure hyung, see you later, Love you,” He mumbled quietly. I wonder what was wrong with him.

    “Love you too hunnie.”

After he hanged up the phone I couldn’t help but feel like something bad was going to happen. ‘Aish Luhan get it together, your going on a date.’ I told myself. So I decided to push aside those feelings and started getting ready.

I made my way out of the house, not forgetting to bring a spare jacket, since it’s still cold here in Seoul. While I was walking; headphones plugged in one ear, I saw Baozi inside a coffee shop. I decided to greet him since I haven’t seen him since that crazy week, and I still had time before my appointment.

I opened the door to be greeted by the aroma of coffee, as I walked towards him I noticed he was sitting with another guy. ‘His date maybe hehehe’ I wondered to myself.

    “Baozi!! It’s nice to see you here,” I said excitedly as I pulled him up for a quick hug.

    “Luhan! It’s nice seeing you too,” He said while hugging.

    “Ahem,”

    “Oh! Luhan I forgot to introduce my b-boyfriend to you, Luhan this is Chen, Chen Luhan.” Xiumin said shly.

    “It’s nice to meet you Luhan, Xiumin has told me somethings about you. It’s nice to finally nice to meet a close friend of his,” He said with a big grin. I noticed that the corner of his lips face upwards that made his smile really cute.

  

Please log in to read the full chapter