HBD 2/2

My Pororo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jongin POV:

    ~Beep~Beep~Beep~

I got up and turned off the alarm, but before I could move anywhere I felt something heavy and warm on my chest. As I looked down I saw Kyungsoo hyung cuddling up to me.

WAIT WHAT?!?!?! Why is Kyungsoo hyung here? Did something happen last night, I just remember celebrating Kyungsoo’s hyung birthday and that’s it. I guess I’ll just ask him when he wakes up. I looked at the time and saw that it was already 10:30 am. ‘Phew class got cancelled since it was snowing so hard, guess we’ll just stay in today. But what about my MOM?!?! OMG!!’

I kept panicking by myself thinking that my mom knew that I was sleeping here with Kyungsoo hyung. I guess I was really noisy that Kyungsoo stirred up from his sleep.

    “J-jongin why are you moving so loudly?” Kyungsoo asked me with a sleepy tone, rubbing his eyes cutely.

    “N-nothing hyung, but can you tell me why we slept together last night?” I asked curious to what happen.

    “Oh you passed out because you accidentally ate to much alcoholic chocolates at the bakery. (LOL WHAT?!?!)

    “Is that even possible?”

    “I guess it is since you were passed out like a bear during hibernating season, after we came back I was worried so I decided to stay the night” He said with a small chuckle and blush. “Oh and if your wondering about your mom, she had a message on the counter for you,” He handed me the piece of paper.

Dear Jongin,
I know it’s your Birthday tomorrow
and I’m sorry me an dad can’t be here, but celebrate
it with your friends okay? We came to do business
 in the US. We’ll be back in about a week or so.

-Love Mom and Dad

P.S:

Please log in to read the full chapter