Date Part 2/2

My Pororo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan POV:
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! I have a date with my Sehunnie today. I'm freaking out ah!!!! I've to text Kyungsoo right now.

From: LuLu Deer Hyung
To: Lovely Kyungie
My little dongsaeng I have greet news to tell you! Sehunnie asked me on a date. A DATE can you believe it!!!! Well he didn't really tell me it was a date, but he said we were going to 'hang out' whatever that means. Anyways see you at school my favourite dongsaeng (^.^)/

From: Lovely Kyungie
To: LuLu Deer Hyung
Congratulation hyung!! I hope you have a fun time >//< See you at school (>.<)/

'Aww my beloved Kyungie is always the best at supporting his hyung' I fanboy to myself. I also knew that Kyungie had a date with Jongin today, but I'll just keep it a secret and pretend not to know anything.

As I made my way to the kitchen I made myself some pancakes since my I also don't have my parents with me. I was born a orphan, no one knew about this accept for Kyungie. I asked him not to talk about because it's a really sensitive topic which I don't like to talk about.

"I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan" I heard my phone ringing.

"Yoboseyo?" I said with my bubbly and cheerful voice.
"Hey hyung I was wondering if we were still up for today?" I realised it was Sehun and completely stood there shocked.
"O-of course. I-I'll meet y-you a-at t-the shop or w-will w-we go together?" Damn my stuttering. "Oh we can just go together hyung. I'll just go wait for you at your locker. I have something to tell you." He says that last part kind of like he was mumbling.
"Okay see you soon Sehun" "Nae Hyung" And then we both hung up. Today is going to be awesome I thought to myself.

Sehun POV:
OMG I cannot believe I talked to hyung for a minute without stuttering or anything. Now I hope that I can get through the day without thinking to much about how I am going to confess.

When I went to school I was greeted by a wide smile idiot hyung who came up and hugged me.

"Um Jongin hyung, what are you going?" I asked. "My favourite dongsaeng you know how happy I am today?" He chirped. 'No' I thought to myself. "I have a date with my kyungie hyung today!!!" He said and I rolled my eyes. Kyungsoo hyung isn't even Jongin hyung boyfriend yet.

"Whatever you made practically forced me to confess my feelings to Luhan hyung just because of your stupid plan." I said which earned a smack on the head. "Respect you hyung, I'm older then you" He said, while I mumbled a small "By 4 months."

"By the way hyung" I said emphasising the word hyung. "What is your plan anyways?"
"Well my beloved dongsaeng. By you becoming Luhan hyung boyfriend, one it will help make Luhan hyung accept me, and two he can try to convince Kyungsoo hyung that I am not so bad." He told me while walking to homeroom.

"So your saying by confessing my love to Luhan hyung, will make him ha

Please log in to read the full chapter