Date Part 1/2

My Pororo
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yeah I finally updated in 2-3 months. I'm so so so sorry that I didn't update. Because it's my half term break I have time to write. Thank you for all the subscribers who didn't unsubscribe. For the new readers, hope you like the story so far. For thoses who don't remember what has happen so far and don't want to read it again I will go over what happen "Kai and Sehun asked Kyungsoo and Luhan out on a date." that's it.

---------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo POV:



Beep~ Beep~ Beep~ The sound of the alarm clocks wakes me up from my deep slumber (hehehehe).
I got up and rubbed my eyes. I quickly turned to my phone to see 2 new messages. 1 from Luhan and 1 from Kai. OMG I got a message from KAI!!!!!
 

From: Kai
To: Kyungie Pororo Hyung
Hyung remember what day it is?! ^.^ It's Friday yeah! Meet me at the bus stop in front of our school okay? Can't wait to see you love >//<
 

'OMG this kid is sooooo freaking cute. Wait hold up Kyungsoo, what did you just say. AH!!!! What's this feeling I'm getting' I kept screaming in my head until I realised I didn't open Luhan hyung message.
 

From: LuLu Deer Hyung
To: Lovely Kyungie
My little dongsaeng I have greet news to tell you! Sehunnie asked me on a date. A DATE can you believe it!!!! Well he didn't really tell me it was a date, but he said we were going to 'hang out' whatever that means. Anyways see you at school my favourite dongsaeng (^.^)/
 

I laughed at my own hyung's childness. Even though he is older sometimes he acts like a five year old hehehe. Anyways I quickly texted 'congratulation' and set off to do my morning routine.
 

As I made my way to the school gate I started to feel sweat running down my forehead. 'Today is the day I get to spend time with Kai. Why am I nervous I don't have feelings for him O_O I hope not.'
 

For everyone else, their day probably went very slowly, but for me it went so fast I didn't even remember the thing Mr. Shindong told us about the school trip coming up in a few weeks.
 

"My Kyungie baby, why do you look so scared? Hyung doesn't like it when kyungie don't feel comfortable T-T" Luhan hyung came and hugged me.
 

"It's noting hyung. It's just I'm going to the mall with Kai, a-and I don't know why, but I feel so nervous." I told hyung and looked down to my feet, playing with my fingers.
 

"AWWW~~~!!!! MY LITTLE KYUNGIE HAS A CRUSH." Luhan hyung suddenly shouts which made everyone in the hallway stop what their doing and turning there heads towards us. I just kept bowing apologising for my hyung loudness.
 

"Hyung I don't like him that way, it's just he likes to tease me that's why I'm nervous." I whispered not wanting to create a scene again.
 

"Fine, but I don't know why your nervous Kyungie. Just go and have fun and if that meanie makes you cry come tell hyung and hyung will kick his okay kyungie? Also I have my date with Sehunnie so wish me luck." Luhan hyung says in a single breath.
 

"Thank you hyung I really appreciate you concern and good luck on your date or whatever. I'll get going first hyung see you on monday." I hugged Luhan hyung and walked away to wait at the bus station.
 

Luhan POV:
'Aww my Kyungie is all grown up T-T' /Wipe fake tears/

Kyungsoo POV:
As I reached the bus station I notice that Kai was already standing there. I quickly ran up to him and mumbled a small hi. Out of nowhere he hugged me and said.

"Hi Hyung!~ I missed you today, I didn't even get to see you. /pouts/ But now are you ready to go we'll be late for the movie if not." Ka

Please log in to read the full chapter