LV 5 (HAPPY B-DAY YUGI)

Designer Wars

A/N: Ok, so the Authors Note won't be at the bottom today, becuase today is a special day, it's the amazing co-author of this story's birthday. That's right, it is Yugi's birthday!!!! Yugi is an amazing girl, some of you may know that while others might not, but take the time to get to know her. Yugi and I became friends this past summer when I became a memeber of AFF, and her story I Remember (So amazing I might add) was what lead me to message her. We started talking and the next thing i knew, I was writing Love Yoga for her, and we became buddies ever since. She was always there when I had boy problems, school problems, and family problems. No matter how lame they were, pretty much all my problems were, she would sit there and listen to them and help me feel better, whether that was being serious or sending me derpy pictures of Chanyeol. Yugi is one of my most important people in life, she understands me, my humore and struggles and not once has she stopped being an amazing girl. So before reading, make sure you wish this story's amazing co-author a happy birthday . 

Also, sorry for the late update, I was supposed to upload it forever ago and never did, Yugi asked me countless times, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 

Love, Emily_Brownie


My heart races as Chanyeol and Xiumin exchange a death glare at each other.

 

“What did I just get us into?” I cry as I slump to the floor. If Cha-Sook loses her job I would die, not only would she lose the smile on her face, even worse she would a lazy at home 24/7 and there is no way that is happening.

 

“Cha-Sook, what are we going to do?” I question her.

 

“You’re the smarter one, you handle it” Why did I even bother asking her? Ok think Eun-mi, think.

 

Suddenly my mind decides to flash back to freshman year with Cha-sook, we both were at the amusement park for my birthday, and we thought it would be the greatest idea to eat chili cheese dogs before the day even began. Well I will save you the details but the day ended with the both of us in the bathroom because Six Flags’ chili cheese dogs cause massive diarrhea.

 

“Cha-Sook. I have an idea, I will call Chanyeol and tell him that I ate something that didn’t work well with my stomach and that I went to get medicine from the first floor. So stick with that story ok? See you when I get home.”

 

Before she had time to answer me, I was quickly making my out of the room, luckily a group of nurses walked by and hid me from Chanyeol and Xuimin.

 

“Wow! Look at those men! So cute!” One of the nurses say as we pass the boys.

 

“Oh the tall one is super hot. Should I try to get his number?” The rest of the group giggles at her boldness. Before I had time to make a snappy remark, we reach the elevator.

 

I press the ‘down’ button and wait for the ding to single that my ride is here, but under the state of panic and the rational idea that the elevator should have gotten here as soon as I pressed the button, I frantically press the button.

 

“Hurry up you little piece of sh-” Ding.  As the doors opened I quickly pulled out my phone and called Chanyeol.

 

“Hello?” His voice rings through my phone, but not his ordinary chirpy voice, this sounded harsh.

 

“Chanyeol, it’s Eun-Mi.” I press the first floor button.

 

“Oh.” His voice is now calm “What’s the matter?”

 

“About that, you see the thing is, I ate something at the party that didn’t really sit well with my stomach. So I went down to the first floor to get some medicine. Will you meet me down here?” I can feel my cheeks turn red as I told Chanyeol that I had “diarrhea”.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner? I will be done there in a minute. See you” As we hung up, I felt the world lift off my shoulders and I sigh with relief.

 

“Way to go Eun-Mi, you did it.” As the elevator signals that I reached the first floor, I send a text to Cha-Sook, to let her know that all is well, besides my love life since I probably blew it by saying I had diarrhea.

 

I make sure I find a noticeable spot to stand in to wait for Chanyeol. As I station myself to wait for him, I realize that everyone is staring at me.

 

That’s when it suddenly hit me, I still in my party clothes, and eye catching navy blue dress, and all the accessories on my body scream “Expensive”. I rub my forehead as I avert everyones eyes.

 

“Eun-Mi” Chanyeol calls from across the lobby. As I look up I see that he is jogging over to me and my breath stops.

 

Chanyeol’s suit is tailored to fit his long torso and legs perfectly. His hair is slightly permed and bounces as he jogs towards me; and his face, his chiseled chin to his gentle brown eyes, make my heart beat slightly faster.

 

Why am I like this? My brain racks through the possible outcomes on why I feel like this.

 

Am I sick? no. Did I really eat something bad? no. Do I like-?

 

“Are you ok?” Chanyeol finally reaches me, and I  forget all the questions in my head.

 

“Yeah. I am fine, I already took the medicine so my stomach feels a little better now.” Chanyeol smiles, hearing that I am fine.

 

“That’s good to hear. “ I smile back at him, and for a moment we are silent.

 

“Chanyeol, you do know that everyone is staring at us?” I ask him and he suddenly looks around and realizes what we are dressed in. We both blush as we laugh

 

“Well, lets get you home before your stomach hurts again.” I nod in agreement, and with that, the both of us, who are overdressed for a hospital, leave.

 

~o.O:O.o~

 

Chanyeol dropped me off at my apartment, and we said our goodbyes before he drove off. As I walked up to the apartment, my mind was filled with the events of this evening. Cha-Sook breaking her nose. Meeting Xuimin. Chanyeol. I couldn’t help but smile at the memories of us at the party and when he offered to drive me to the hospital.

 

“Should I try to get his number?” The nurse from early popped in my mind.

 

Why did she bother me so much? It shouldn’t because Chanyeol isn’t mine.

 

Chanyeol isn’t mine.

 

I stopped. My world stopped. With trembling hands I pull out my phone and call Cha-Sook.

 

“Cha-Sook. It’s me. I like Chanyeol.” A tear falls from my eye. All the emotions and confusion that I was experiencing finally took over. “I like Chanyeol Cha-Sook.” I sat on the floor of the apartment. I like Chanyeol.