GUCCI 4

Designer Wars

My face was really starting to get sore, but at least the nosebleed stopped after twenty gazillion things of tissue. I was just waiting in the ER for the doctor to come fix my nose...this isn’t the first time this has ever happened to me.

 

Xiumin enters the room hanging up on my phone and handing it to me, “I called your friend and she should be over here in just a little bit.”

 

I nod. He frowns as he walks over grabbing the wet handkerchief one of the nurses left and starts dabbing gently below my nose, “you didn’t quite get all the blood. Geez, that guy really did a number on you didn’t he?”

 

“I wouldn’t have defended Tao if I knew he learned martial arts.” I curtly say.

 

“You would have stopped that punch even if you knew that Tao learned wushu,” Xiumin says, “You just seem like that kind of person.” He sets the washcloth down.

 

“Hey, you want something to drink? I think there was a vending machine down the hall.” he asks.

 

“Yeah, a green tea will be fine.” He nods and leaves the room. I was patiently waiting for him to return but at least 10 minutes passed while he was gone. Eun-Mi and the really tall dude from the other day eventually walks into the room and sees my banged up nose.

 

Wait, that really tall dude is probably the one she has been talking about aka her coworker. Meaning, this dude works at Louis Vuitton. Ohhh no! He can’t be here if Xiumin comes back any second. If Xiumin finds out if I’m friends with someone who works at Louis Vuitton, he’ll probably tell Tao. I just ended up on his good side, and I’m not going to let this broken nose be for nothing!

 

“Uhh, Eun-Mi! I didn’t expect to see you here so soon!” I sound excited.

 

“YOU JUST GOT A BROKEN NOSE?!” Eun-Mi yells, “I THOUGHT YOU WERE DYING!”

 

“Who told you I was dying?!” I yell back. I glance back at Chanyeol and figure he probably doesn’t speak English that well, “But we’ll both be dead if he figures out that I work for Gucci and my friend figures out you work for Louis Vuitton!”

 

The realization on her face almost makes me laugh, “They’ll recognize each other won’t they. They’ll tell our managers...you’re right we will be dead!”

 

“So, we just have to make sure they’re not in the same room at the same time.” I say, “It’s Chanyeol isn’t it?”

 

Chanyeol finally tunes in as he hears his mother tongue, “A-ah yes it is! You must be her friend that got hurt.”

 

“Yeah, I was just defending one of my co-workers. He, I mean she was about to get punched by this brute. I couldn’t just let that happen.” Couldn’t let him think Tao was a wimp.

 

“I understand. I know I probably would do the same. We’re just glad you are safe.” He says, “Though it seems your nose is pretty messed up.”

 

Thanks for the news update, “You know what Eun-Mi. I’m very hungry! I didn’t eat since forever. Maybe your boyfriend can get me something to eat.”

 

They both blush bright red, “Uhhh, yeah I’ll get you something to eat. The cafeteria is bound to have something.” He then leaves; Eun-Mi slaps my arm very hard.

 

“OWW! Hello, I don’t need to be staying in the hospital overnight!”

 

“Girl, you didn’t even need to go to the hospital for a broken nose. I could’ve treated it at home.”

 

“Hey, I keep forgetting that you wanted to do sports medicine in High School. Whatever. I’m just glad you’re finally here.”

 

“That boyfriend calling was uncalled for though. He’s not my boyfriend.” she grumbles. I swear if she turned any redder she’ll be the one in the hospital.

 

“Hey, I’m back. I kinda got lost. This hospital is bigger than it looks,” Xiumin says as he walks into the room holding a bottle of tea, “Oh, is this the person you wanted me to call?”

 

“Yes, I’m her roommate. I was the one on the phone you were talking with,” Eun-Mi says, “So you’re the one that Cha-Sook talks about. Oh how she raves about you. She says you have the-”

 

I kick her before she could continue, “SHUT UP!”

 

Xiumin nervously chuckles as he hands me the tea he bought me.

 

“Thank you, Xiumin.”

 

“Xiumin?” Eun-Mi asks.

 

“Ah, yeah that is my nickname. I used to work in China and that was what I was called. My real name is Kim Minseok, which is probably what you know me more of since Cha-Sook called me that when I was on the phone with you.”

 

Eun-Mi nods understanding. Her phone buzzes, and she signals me that Chanyeol is coming back up.

 

“A-ah! Xiumin, I-I need a favor from you!”

 

“Sure, what is it?” he asks.

 

“I need you to go get me some food! I’m starving. I haven’t eaten anything since before we went to the Pulsabang.”

 

“Uh sure. I’ll go back to the vending machine and get you something.” He says leaving. As he leaves, the doctor walks in.

 

“So you’re the patient who doesn’t really need to be here.” he says holding my patient chart.

 

“Told you!” Eun-Mi says; I just kick her again.

 

“Well, better fix this,” he says. He places the chart down and walks up to me, gingerly touching my nose once he comes into contact. All of a sudden, he realigns my nose to make it more straight and it makes a crackling noise that causes Eun-Mi to gasp, “There we go. Now, you’ll need to keep ice on it and take some painkillers and that is it.”

 

He then leaves and I let out a cry of pain. Eun-Mi then pipes up, “at least your nose is straight now.” I just roll my eyes and gather my stuff.

 

“Let’s just go home.” I mumble and walk out the door to see Xiumin and Chanyeol staring each other off. I quickly push Eun-Mi back into the room, making sure that they didn’t see us.

 

“What was that for?!” she yells at me.

 

SHHHHH! They found each other!” I harshly say in a whisper. They were just standing there holding food. I guess the vending machine wasn’t as far as I thought it was.

 

“Gucci.” Chanyeol mutters.

“Louis Vuitton.” Xiumin replies. Their staring is not as intense as say Tao’s and whatever that pretty boy’s name was.

 

The problem now is, how are me and Eun-Mi going to leave?!


A/N: Welp, I'm really sad how we aren't getting feedback. Like, me and Emiliy are SOOO lost when it comes to writing this cause we don't know if this is good for us. Silent readers, speak up! We want to hear from you guys!! We won't hate you :( We just want feedback. Nonetheless, we hope that you enjoy the story ^-^ Leave a comment, upvote, subscribe, etc... We love you all! <3

~Yugifall