LV 4

Designer Wars

Today has been insane, Louis Vuitton held its VIP party today. Every other month, we hold a party for those that are regular spenders at the store and throw them a party as a thank you.

 

It was a huge glitz and glamour party, I mean come on, its Louis Vuitton.. The theme of the party was ‘Under the Sea’, so a huge turtle made of of Louis Vuitton accessories was placed in the middle of the store.

The party had been going on for the past two hours and everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves, well everyone besides myself.

The store dressed me up from head to toe in Louis Vuitton products, products that weren’t even released to the publics eye, and lets just say the shoes were too tight.

After observing the room quickly, I head to the back room to sit down and give my feet some rest.

As soon as I get my shoes off, a figure opens the door, and I immediately stand up in fear, but relax when I hear their husky voice.

 

“So this is where you ran off to?” Chanyeol says as he closes the door behind him.

 

“Why? Are people looking for me?” I sit down as I rub the back of my heel.

 

“Only if you consider Park Chanyeol as multiple people, then yes.” I chuckled but then return my attention to the pain in the back of my heel, this does not go unnoticed by Chanyeol.

 

“What happened?” His voice is filled with concern as he looks at me.

 

“I just have a blister on my heel. No problem, lets go back to the party.” I put on my shoes and try to stand up, only for Chanyeol to push me back down in the chair.

 

“You’re such a silly girl. Tell me when things like this happen.” He turns his back to me as he shuffles through the back room looking for something.

 

“Here it is!” An overly excited Chanyeol says and turns around on his heels. He quickly kneels down and takes my foot in his hand, without hesitation he takes off my heel and places a band-aid on it.

 

“There you go.”  He looks at his handy work in amazement, and I couldn’t help but chuckle. Even though I have known Chanyeol for a month, I love his company.

 

“Wow! Thank you Dr. Park! How should I repay you?” I joke as he puts my high heel back on.

 

“How about din-” His sentence was cut off by the ringing of my cellphone, Chanyeol runs his hand threw his hair before getting up and retrieving it for me.

 

I look at my phone to see Cha-Sook’s caller ID. I answer the phone while giving Chanyeol an apologetic glance, “Hello?”

 

“Is this Kim Eun Mi?” A male voice asked over the phone. I stopped dead in my tracks, why does a man have Cha-Sook’s phone.

 

“Yes, this is she. But that should be my question. Who are and why do you have Cha-Sook’s phone?” The words flew out of my mouth.

 

“I’m Kim Minseok. One of Cha-Sook’s co-workers.” Wait, is this the Xiumin kid she tells me about?

 

“Ah, I see. Is something wrong?” Chanyeol sighs and scratches the back of his neck.

 

“Well you see, we are taking her to the hospital.” Minseok slowly said, letting the words sink in one by one.

 

“The hospital?”  Chanyeol’s ears perched up at the words

 

“Minseok, the bleeding won’t stop.” My heart stopped, and I am sure that my eyes were twice their original size. I start to panic.

 

I rush to gather my things, “Minseok-ssi. Can you text me the name of the hospital? I am on my way.” I hang up and start to gather my things as tears form in my eyes. As i tried to open my purse with shaking hands, Chanyeol grabs them.

 

“Eun-Mi, everything is going to be ok. I will go talk to Suho and tell him what happened. In the meantime you find out the name of the hospital.” Chanyeol quickly left and I was sitting in silence waiting for a text.

 

After what seemed like years, but was probably a minute, Chanyeol returns. “Suho Hyung said we can go, but we need to go out the back entrance.”

 

“We?” I look at him bewildered, but earn an ear to ear grin.

 

“Yes ‘We’, I am not letting you alone in the state you are in. Now did you find out the name of the hospital?” Not a second later, my phone buzzed, and I looked down to see a text from Cha-Sook.

 

“We are at Kimi Hospital, room 305.”

 

“Yeah. Kimi Hospital” I instantly start to map it on my phone.

 

Chanyeol takes my hand in his and helps me up. “Let’s get going then”

 


A/N: I have missed you guys so much! School got the best of Yugi and I, and updating the story has been super crazy. But we are trying our hardest to get so many chapters written over the break so that way we have more chapters to publish during school time. I am sorry about how tiny this chapter was, I had a major writing block and more the chapter got worse I ended it. Also in the future lock forward to apperances in future chapters! I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday, and here is to a happy new year!! Also if you are afraid to message us or comment with a question, feel free to do so. Yugi and I are here to explain a part if you do not understand anything. We love seeing your feedback, but lately, no one has been showing that. But regardless of if you comment or not, we love you guys. Like, honestly we love you so much. 


-Emily_Brownie414