--IMPORTANT!!

Designer Wars

Hello readers and fellow subs!

I'm sure a lot of you probably know what this chapter is going to be about. For those who do not know, Kris has filed a lawsuit against SM Entertainment. We do not know what the lawsuit is for, but many speculate that it is for contract termination.

Emily_Brownie and I have been talking, and we are going to hold off updating for a while to figure out things between conflicted feelings as EXOtics and as writers of this fic. If Kris does end up leaving, there is a lot of things needing to be discussed about the direction the story might go. Just know that, whatever Kris decides to do, we support him, whole heartedly (especially against the corruption that SME is.)

I will still update my other stories, such as Freedom and the BAP OneShot Request Shop I work at. Honestly, this came as a surprise to us, and it doesn't feel right to work on a story until all the issues are going to be resolved (maybe this weekend but idk).

In any case, I hope everyone still supports Kris and EXO and know that we will be faithful/supportive! Because they need to know that we will support them no matter what they do.

With lots of hope and love,

Yugifall