LV 2

Designer Wars

When I walked out to the kitchen, my balls about dropped, well that is if i had any. Cha-Sook just place a plate of eggs and toast on the table.

 

“Don’t just stand there, breakfast will get cold.” I hesitantly walked over to the table and sat down. Something was weird here, was it the fact that Cha-Sook woke up before me, was it because she was in a clean cut outfit versus her everyday sweatpants and loose shirt, or better yet was it because she was smiling like a dork.

 

“Are you that excited about work?” I ask I a put two eggs and a piece of toast on my plate.

 

“Mhmm~” She hums as she places a glass of milk in front of me, I caustionaly watch her as I took a sip.

 

“Does it have anything to do with that Xiumin kid?” I ask, causing her to choke on her meal.

 

“Yeah” She smiled to herself, “Now hurry up and eat, we will be late for work.”

 

I think this job was exactly what she needs.

 

~oO:Oo~

 

“And there’s one guy named Tao, he looks like a panda, and I am 100% sure he has a stick stuck up his .” Cha-Sook chatted my ear off on the way work, about this handsome angry looking man named Kris, a panda look alike named Tao, and of course this dreamy guy named Xiumin.

 

“WHAT? US LEAVE? WE WERE HERE FIRST.” I winced at the yelling voice. Wait a second, I know this voice anywhere. I looked ahead and saw Luhan starting at another man.

 

“Tao?” Cha-Sook’s eyes widened in surprise. So this was the panda guy?

 

“Ha, this lady of a man is telling me to leave.” Tao said to Luhan, only in Chinese. I scrunch my brows in confusion as I tried to understand what was going on. Luhan taught me some Chinese when I was employed at Louis Vuitton a year ago. He claimed,

 

“You don’t know when you will need to understand some trash talking.” I always thought he wasted his breath teaching me but I guess I thought wrong.

 

“What? Ladylike? What about you? Aren’t pandas endangered in China? I think you should go back to China, it would be such a shame if someone were to hurt a panda.” Luhan shot back in Chinese.

 

“You Motherf*****!” The panda man raised his hand at Luhan. . Before i knew it I was running towards Luhan and grabbed Tao’s hand, his eyes becoming bigger in shock. I mentally thanked Luhan for the Chinese lessons before opening my mouth.

 

“Motherf*****? I don’t think an employee from a brand name store should be saying such harsh words.” I yanked his hand down to his side, “Let alone hit someone.”

 

“Yeah, What she said.” Luhan egged on behind me, I glared at him.

 

“And as an already widely known co-manager of a brand name store, you shouldn’t yell at someone in the middle of a walkway.” I hit the back of his head.

 

“What happened?” A very out of breath and confused Cha-Sook asks.

 

“Nothing. Now hurry up you’re late for work.” Tao grabs Cha-Sook arm and drags her towards Gucci, leaving Luhan and I staring at the store.

 

“Eun Mi, you know what this means right? This means war. I never want to see you socialize with anyone from Gucci, if you do,” He makes a cutting motion across his throat. “You’re dead.”

 

A outraged Luhan then storms off into our store.

 

What the hell just happened?  My phone goes off, and i look down to see a text from Cha-Sook

 

Unnie :( Tao just told me if he sees me talk to someone from your store he will kill me.

What are we going to do?

 

Cha-Sook was right, what are we going to do?

~oO:Oo~

 

Baekhyun called in sick today, so I had to stock the shelves. I can stock shelves just fine, well besides the top shelve that i could barely touch. I stood on my tiptoes while I stuck my tongue out trying to place the last bag on the shelve.

 

“Just...a....little...bit...more” I whispered as I tried to place the bag on the shelve one last time. All of a sudden, the bag was taken out of my hands and placed on the shelve.

 

“Next time if you can’t reach, just ask one of us to help shortie” I turned around to see Chanyeol smiling down at me.

 

“Don’t tease me because of my height.” I pout as I readjust my shirt, earning a chuckle from Chanyeol

 

“I never teased you. In fact, I find it cute.” My heart skipped a beat. Did he just say the word cute?

 

“Oh! Chanyeol, you’re here already?” Suho walks over to us. “Baekhyun is sick today, so we need another person on the floor today. Can you handle it?”

 

“Of course! Thank you!” Chanyeol bowes to Suho, before Suho walks away with a grin on his face.

 

“Congrats on your first day on the floor.” I joke as he turns his attention back to the two of us.

 

“Eun Mi-”

 

“JUST YOU WATCH PANDA BOY! WE WILL OUTRUN YOU!” Luhan yelled out the front door, cutting Chanyeol off.

 

I about had it with this boy today, I walk over and pull him inside.

 

~oO:Oo~

 

To my surprise, Chanyeol I doing extremely well. Even though it is his first day on the floor, he already sold 2 bags and a pair of shoes. I have to say that he was meant to be on floor sales: he is perfect for it.

 

His deep charming voice just about made every girls’ heart skip a beat when he said, “Welcome to Louis Vuitton, how may I help you.” I couldn't help but follow his every move with my eyes.

 

“Yah. Eun Mi!”  I almost drop the bag I am holding when Luhan patted me on my shoulder.

 

“Do you think that the Panda man looks better than me? He called me a lady.” Luhan looks at the floor and pouts. My heart sank. After working with Luhan for a year, he has never gotten over his complexion about looking feminine.

 

“Lulu,” I grabbed his hands. “You are not a lady. There is no way you look like a women. So what that you have soft features, you are one of the most masculine guys i know. Take pride in how you dress and your features. I am sure every guy is jealous at how you capture women’s attention. Besides if someone thinks you are ‘lady like,’ they don’t deserve your attention.”

 

“Really? You think so?” Luhan looks at me.

 

“I know so.” I say as I touch his nose, making him smile and kiss me on the cheek. Luhan and I have always been comfortable with skinship. He says because I grew up in America, that i am different from other girls.

 

I rub my cheek, as I glance back at Chanyeol who looks hurt. Huh? Did he see? Will he understand what - My thoughts were cut off as Chanyeol spoke up.

 

“I think you picked the right bag. It makes you look extremely cute.” My heart ached when he said that smiling widely at the customer. Does he think all girls are cute?

 

“Come on Eun Mi. What does it matter.” I whisper to myself. I throw that thought to the back of my mind, as I took my phone out and text Cha-Sook

 

As celebration for your first day at work, let’s go out drinking. Meet me at your favorite samgyupsal restaurant after work. It’s on me

 

Whatever feeling is in my heart, I think a couple of drinks will get rid of it.

 


A/N: Emily here! First of all, I am so thankful for OPPARAWR and her amazing poster she did for DW! It is so amazing, I want to cry everytime I see it. So much love goes out to her from both Yugi and I!

Anyway, school started up for me. WOO HOO last year in High School! But it becuase i am not sure how often i will be able to update. Same thing goes for Yugi since she starts school soon as well. We hope you will all stay with us! We love all of our subscribers. 

Shout out to Kate1016 for the upvote. WE LOVE YOU KATE <3