LV 3

Designer Wars

“Welcome to Louis Vuitton. How may I help you?” Chanyeol’s voice calls as the front door opens. I wince at his voice. I am not sure if it is because of the major hangover I have or the fact it was Chanyeol.

 

“Yah, Eun Mi are you ok?” Luhan looks in my direction, and I nod my head in response.

 

“Eun Mi!” Baekhyun calls running towards me; I rub one of my temples hoping it will get rid of the throbbing. “What are you doing tonight? How about going out to eat as a team.” Baekhyun bounces on his heels in excitement.

 

“Yeah, I’m free tonight.” Baekhyun fists pounds the air before turning in Chanyeol’s direction and running off.

 

“Chanyeol! She said yes!”  Chanyeol quickly tries to swat the back of Baekhyun’s head, but Baekhyun ran off before he was hit.

 

“Chanyeol! You could have asked her yourself!” Luhan jokes as he was counting the cash in the cash register.

 

I honestly thought after one year of working here, that I would get over the fact that people used cash to pay for theirs items. I mean, who just walks around with huge sums of money in cash?

 

“Naw. I wouldn’t want to be interrupting your guys’ time.” Chanyeol coldly turns around to arrange a shelve.

 

Did he just? ‘Your guys’ time’?

 

Luhan and I look at each other confused, but shrug it off as a customer walks through the door.

 

~oO:Oo~

“Welcome” The restaurant Ahjumma called from the cashier. We all bowed before heading to a vacant table.

 

“Hyung! Are you paying?” Baekhyun looks at Suho with puppy eyes. With those eyes of his, I wouldn’t have a problem paying for everyone.

 

Suho nodded his head in defeat, making Baekhyun jump in his seat.

 

“Suho, do you want to split it half and half?” I asked across the table. Everytime we go out as a group Suho always pays, always.

 

“Nah, it’s fine. Get whatever you want.” He winks across the table before Baekhyun pulls his sleeve and starts talking about the menu. I smile as I turn my attention back to the menu.

 

“Eun Mi, are you next drinking tonight? Normally you do whenever we go out.” Luhan gestures the soju bottle in my direction.

 

“No, I went out drinking last night. Probably shouldn’t drink two nights in a row.” Everyone turns to my direction, besides Chanyeol who was still looking at the menu.

 

“Huh? Why did you drink? Normally you only drink with us.” Baekhyun asks after he told the Ahjumma all of our orders.

 

“Did something happen?” Suho asks. Yeah, Chanyeol over there made me pissed, I quietly thought to myself.

 

“Luhan Hyung, how could you let your girlfriend drink alone?” Chanyeol says, his attention now off of his menu.

 

What?

 

“Girlfriend?” Luhan about spits his drink out at the word. Chanyeol looks around the table confused.

 

“Isn’t Eun Mi your girlfriend? You kissed her on the cheek yesterday.” Wait, Chanyeol thought Luhan and I were dating?

 

I burst out laughing at the thought, making Chanyeol go wide eyed.

 

“This kid, “ I poke my thumb into Luhan’s chest. “is touchy feely. Whenever someone makes me feel better he will show his love through skinship. Heck, he even kissed Suho on the cheek once.” Suho shutters at the thought.

 

Chanyeol then smiles and nods to himself, which causes my heart to feel weird. Why has it been doing this lately?

 

Chanyeol turns in my direction, but is cut off by the Ahjumma placing food down on the table.

 

~oO:Oo~

 

“Ya know what? Gucci and that little Panda sh*t! Who does he think he is?” A very drunk Luhan yells as we step out of the restaurant.

 

“Luhan, you’re over reacting.” Suho, who is supporting Luhan, says to calm him down.

 

“Over reacting? THIS IS WAR” Luhan pushes Suho off and throws a fist in the air. “WHO'S WITH ME” By this point, passing by people started to stare.

 

“Hyung... hiccup... let’s take Luhan home.” A tipsy Baekhyun says. I pinch the bridge of my nose, we can never have a peaceful company dinner.

 

“Chanyeol, help Suho take Luhan and Baekhyun home.” I suggest.

 

“No, Chanyeol walk Eun Mi home. It’s not safe to let a women walk home alone at night. I’m fine. See you guys tomorrow.” With that, Suho starts walking off with Luhan in one hand and Baekhyun in the other. Chanyeol and I watched until they staggered out of sight.

 

“Umm, we should probably get you home.” Chanyeol says, i nod and start walking in the direction of my apartment. We walk in silence for a while before Chanyeol breaks the silence.

 

“Sorry about earlier.” He shyly says while looking at the ground.

 

“Sorry? About what?” I was puzzled, why would Chanyeol be apologizing.

 

“You know....for thinking that you and Luhan were dating. I am sure it was embarrassing.” When I look at Chanyeol, his cheeks are a pinkish color.

 

“No it’s fine. It was an innocent mistake.” I quickly say before taking my eyes off his face. We return to silence as we walk.

 

“Why were you drinking last night? Did something bad happen?” Chanyeol spoke up again. I am thankful he broke the silence...again, but I wish he picked a different question.

 

“Uh... I was just having a rough day. This person that I know just got a job so we celebrated.” That and the fact that your actions were irritating me. I thought.

“Ahh, I see. Well tell your friend I said ‘Congratulations’.” Chanyeol shyly says

 

“Anyway, enough about me. Tell me about yourself Chanyeol” I quickly change the topic before he could ask another question.

 

For the rest of the walk home, Chanyeol told me everything I asked. Birthday. Favorite color. Food. Movie. Book. Life goal. Dreams. I listen carefully and write down mental notes about the things he likes.

 

Before we knew it, we arrive at the door to my apartment. I couldn’t help but feel depressed that our conversation was coming to an end.

 

“Well, this is it! Home sweet home.” I said as I step closer to the door. “Thanks for walking me home, even though I would have been fine by myself.”

 

“How can I let a cute girl like you walk home alone at night. A wolf might come and eat you.” Chanyeol teases, but my heart is beating too fast that I cannot laugh. Cute? He said I was cute.

 

“Thank you. So, I guess I will see you tomorrow.” As I was getting ready to turn around, I was stopped by Chanyeol’s arm on my shoulder.

 

“Wait Eun Mi.” When i turn around, i was face to face with a nervous Chanyeol. “Um, well...” before he said anything else, he brings his face towards mine. My heart beats fast as his face gets closer.

 

This can’t be happening. This is too quick.

 

My thoughts are interrupted by a thumb on my cheek.

 

“You had sauce on your cheek.” Chanyeol rubs my cheek with his thumb, until he smiles with a satisfied look. “There, all done.” He smiles sheepishly at me.

 

I feel my face turn warm and don’t have to look in a mirror to know that my cheeks are red.

 

“T-Thanks.” I stutter as I bring a hand to my cheek.

 

“Anyway. See you tomorrow.” Chanyeol waves before walking away, leaving me outside of my apartment wondering why my heart is reacting like this.

 

I shake my head as i open the door to the apartment. I take off my shoes and walk towards the kitchen to get a drink of water.

 

“You’re home?” Cha Sook’s head pops out from over the couch.

 

“Yeah.” I say as I finish taking a sip of water. As I bring the glass away from my face, I am greeted by a curious Cha Sook.

 

“Unnie, why is your face so red?” She asks with one eyebrow raised.

 

“Huh? Oh, it is warm outside so I am colored from the heat.” I hurriedly put the glass in the sink.

 

“Are you sure?” She asks again.

 

“Yupp. I am going to get ready for bed, Night.” I call out, heading to my room. “Oh and before I forget Cha Sook, someone wants to tell you ‘congratulations’.”

 

 


A/N: -.- First off, i just want to say sorry for the long wait. This is completely my fault and not Yugi's. With school starting, my schedule became packed and i literally have no more free time. TT.TT I really hope you liked the update, and i hope i didn't troll you guys that bad. I don't move that fast with men, hahahaha jk. Anyway i hope you guys are having a great day and that you all feel beautiful becuase you are. No 'buts' allowed. Love you guys 

-Emily_Brownie414