Evil Butler?

Greenly's Love Curse
 
 
 
          "Oh yeah, Lisette, what did you remember when you saw Lay?" I asked her. "It was something really nice. My whole family was outside in the backyard. My parents were sitting on round table, while my brothers and I played and goofed around. Then Lay came out of the stable, wanting to be pet, but whenever our butler came to him, lay would kick him?" Lisette said, but seemed a little unsure of the last sentence.  
 
        "What do you mean kick him, and if he did, why are you unsure?" Baek questioned. "I was wondering the same thing." I said. "Wellll me lady," Lay started "I actually never liked that old hag. He gave me this weird vibe, so I thought he would be of a threat to you." Lay explained. "Why would he be a threat? Our family trusted him very well." Lisette argued back. "I'm sorry me lady, it was just a animals misjudgment." Lay looked down. 
 
       I felt bad for the fellow. It's true though. A horse, in this case a Pegasus, but the same difference, an animals judgement on people are almost never wrong. So I decided to help him out. "Hey Lay, didn't you say you can sometimes like read people's thoughts? Since you think her butler was a threat, what were his thoughts?" I raised my brow at him. 
 
       "That's the thing. I couldn't read his thoughts. They were like blocked." Lay said. "Can a person, meaning human, block their thoughts? Unless they like have powers." Baek wondered/asked. "No." Lay said. "did your butler have powers that you know off?" I asked Lisette. Lisette shook her head 'No'. 
 
       "So maybe your butler was a threat after all." Baek concluded. "We can't be 100% sure, but for now let's just say 50-50." I said. They all nodded their heads, agreeing. "Welcome aboard Lay." I told him with a smile, and stretched my hand out for a hand shake. "Thank you." Lay shook my hand. 
 
    With that we began to search the room. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was supposed to be updated like 5 days ago. the bus had wifi, but for some reason whenever I tried to update it wouldnt let me. But I had fun in ia. My neices were so cute.
OMG I WAS ABLE TO WATCH TEEN TOPS NEW MV JUST IN TIME!!
AND MY INFINITE PENCIL CASE CAME!!
Oh and if any of you have any idea bout SOPA? i think its called.
can u tell me bout it? its like how its going to become a crime to write fanfics bout any famouse people. I dont want that :(.
Lol, his time to shine!!
SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT