Pain (Part 1)

Greenly's Love Curse
       
 
 
       While searching the room we found some useful and useless things. We had found the books 'E' and 'A'. I wonder what these books are for? What they mean? Are there anymore letters left? While I was deep in my thoughts, a thump had brought me back to reality. "What was that?" Lay asked. "Seriously, what hell is up with these damn sounds whenever we're in a room?!" Baek shouted, obviously outraged.
 
      All of us were quite as we heard it again, as it was coming closer. "Come on! Hide for now!" I howled in a hush tone. As we were hiding, I can hear the sound come closer. I could hear the door to the room open, and hear the clicks of heels. "*sigh* Man I'm tired." I heard a feminine voice say. Suddenly the room started to feel colder as the seconds passed by. Why is there a girl here? Will she be able to help us? There were tons of more questions filling up my head.
 
     'Please leave! Omg please leave!' I heard Baek say...Wait what!? I didn't hear him, but why did I hear him? Before I can think of any possibilities, I was more relieved. "I'll go now, you know, since I'm tired." I heard her say to herself and leave. Sighing in relieve, I held my chest, as my heart was beating twice as its regular pace because of the girls mysterious appearance. 
 
      As I was about to come out, "BOOO!!!!" a face came into view with me. My eyes widen and in an instinct I stepped backwards, hitting the bookshelf, thus making some books on me. I heard a wicked laughter coming from the oppisite side of the room. I looked up to see a naughty grin playing on the girls face. She had chocolate brown eyes, brown hair up to the waist, pale, and slender legs. Her eyes were luring me in, but not in a pleasing way.
 
    "W-who are you?" I asked, but got a mischievous grin instead of an answer. "You folks can come out now." she scoffed. I saw the others start to come out of their hiding spots, "Tsk, so childish." I heard her soff yet again. "Excuse me, but who are you? And answer my question woman." my breath caught in my throat as she scowled at me, and came closer to me. 
 
     I couldn't maneuver as she stood in front of me, it's as if I'm under her control. I see her picking up her finger, I wanted to move, but I felt restained from moving my muscles. "Stop it!" I heard Lisette cry and run towards us. "*sigh* oh my god, NO YOU STOP!" with that vines came in throught the ground, and wrapped around Lisette, holding her up. "How... is that possible." I looked in discount. "I'm a mythical creature, thus allowing me to do whatever I want to her, like touching even if she is a ghost. I am a witch and I am most powerful one in all of Greenly's Dimension." the girl raised a brow and smirked.
 
     She took her finger, and again brought it close to my face. "Understand, pretty boy?" she said as her finger graxed down my left cheek. I flinched as I felt my cheek sting, and felt something wet and hot down my cheek. "What and who are you?" I heard Lay ask with a dark tone. "None of your business Horse Boy." I felt the ground beneath my feet start to rumble. Then I gaped at the scene in front of me. 
 
      Skeletons, one by one skeletons came out of the ground and slated for Lay. "HeHeHeHeHaHa." the girl laughed. Lay took a few step backwards and something long started to glow in his hands. A sword. Pure white, with wings on the end. Soon he started to fight off the skeletons. "You." she pointed towards Baek. "What?" Baek answered back with an unpleasant attitude. "Enjoying the show." she asked him. "No." he simply stated. "Awww, is Baekie Wookie feeling left out." she said in a puppy voice and faked a pout. Baek opened his mouth, but soon enough he was pulled toward a wall, and then chains wrapped around his neck and both his ankles. 
 
        "Great." Hyuna looked around the room and smirked. "Looks like everyone's having fun." the smirk never leaving her face. She her heels, heading for Baek. "Now, let's start with Baekie Wookie here." she stopped in front of him. "My name in BAEKHYUN!" he spat at Hyuna's face. Hyuna twitched as she looked away. "Well you shouldn't be talking, unless you want to be like your friends who aren't.able.to.utter a single word." she slowly said and hushed her voice.
 
        With a snap of a finger, a dissector knife appeared in Hyuna's hand. All of ours eyes widened as thoughts of what might she do to Baek with that came into our heads. I could see the others struggling to break free, but to no luck. "OH MY GOD!!" I heard a shrill. I turn back to see Hyuna cutting both of Baeks knees fleshes off. I want to look away, but I can't. Oh, how I cant imagine the pain and torment as I hear Baek scream. "You see these," she waved the fleshes in the air, "you guys are going to be next." she threw the fleshes somewhere. I closed my eyes as heard Hyuna laugh wickedly. 
 
      'Such an inhuman act.' I thought. Wait. She isn't a human, shes a witch  tsk how stupid of me. I flinched as I heard the loudest scream in my life. I opened my eyes to see Hyuna holding Baek's kneecap. My own knees felt weak just by looking at that. Then she started throwing punches at his face and stomach. I closed my eyes in disgust. I re-opened my eyes right at the moment to see her go for his other kneecap. 
 
      I felt wind around me, and soon enough a shadow stands upon Hyuna. As she turned around a gasp came through her lips.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was supposed to be one whole chappie. There was more, but it looked pretty long to me so I just made it into two parts, as in not to bored my lovely readers and subscribers. 
The best part is that *Drum Roll plz Hyuseok*
Kidding~ Not telling. Its a Surprise!
oh and Infinite is coming to New York next month.....
Ya
IM GOING!!!!!!!!!!!! and so it my mom, lol. And we got front row tickets, so we'll be right in front of the stage. YAYAYAYAY!!!
Well I'm you guys off with a random pic at the end as usual
Daehyun Beby