Pain (Part 2)

Greenly's Love Curse
       I felt wind around me, and soon enough a shadow stands upon Hyuna. As she turned around a gasp came through her lips. In a blink of an eye she was thrown across the room. "I didn't know creatures like you still existed. Now now, I think you need to be disposed of." the shadow said. Then the shadow turned into a human, or at least looks human.... nothing can be trusted here(-_-). He had midnight black eyes, fair skin, wasn't very tall, looked well built, but wore all black, and there was a mask covering his entire face, but his eyes.
 
       He zoomed towards Hyuna remarkably fast, and Hyuna collided with the ceiling. "Woah." I heard Lay comment, at the same time heard Baek groan in pain. Once Hyuna fell back down onto the floor, a sceptor appeared right in front of her. At that moment she closed her eyes, chanting inaudible words. Wind started to form around her and shortly after the winds speed started to pick, taking Lisette, Lay, and I with it, but Baek. We tried our best to stay glued to the ground, since we can move our muscles again. 
 
       Hyuna pointed at the guy, and the wind twirled towards him. I saw him swiftly jump up and come around the three of us and take us to where Baek was, and then put some kind of force field around us. "Thanks." I told him, even if he was our enemy or not, I don't know, I just thanked him for helping us. He nodded and bowed, leaving us to finish his fight with Hyuna.
 
       "I'll try to heal Sir Baekhyun as much as possible." Lay informed me. I nodded at him as he started to heal the severely injured Baek. Oh how his face showed gentleness, glee, smiling all the time, but not anymore. Emitting from him was desperatey, anger, and revenge. I went up to him, lightly put my hand on his shoulder "Don't worry we will get revenge from whoever sent her." Baek gave an unnoticeable nod. 
 
        "Hey Lisette, how are you holding up?" I turned to Lisette. She looked paler, if that was even possible, and her eyes looked like they were about to fall out of their sockets. "I-I'm okay." she stutterd. I took a closer examination at her, she had faded vein marks on her arms. "Lay, can you heal two people at once?" I asked him that instead of just healing her then Baek was because his wounds were more important as of this moment. 
 
         Lay looked at me with apologetic eyes "I'm sorry, I'm afraid only the King of all peagasus can heal multiple beings." I nodded in understanding. I also then looked at Lisette with apologetic eyes. "It's okay. Baekhyuns wounds are more serious right now." she softly said. 
 
         I looked down to find a piece of cloth near my feet. I picked it up and placed it on my cheek that has been cut by Hyunas finger nail. "Sir Kevin." Lay came up to me and removed the cloth from my face and put his palm on my cheek. Soon the stinging pain was gone. Lay bowed and went back to Baek. "Thanks." Lay just nodded his head. He sure did a great job in healing my cut.
 
         I looked at the scene outside the force field. From the looks of it, it looks like Mask Guy was winning. "Ugh, looks like you win this round Daehyun." and Hyuna was no longer there. Mask Guy, who I'm guessing is named Daehyun, shrugged and came towards the force field that just disappeared. He went straight towards the Baek on the wall, and then unclasped the chains around his neck and ankles. He caught Baek as he fell down. "Ack..." groans can be heard from Baek. He gently put him down on the bed.
 
        "Thank you. We are indeed in a great depth to you for helping us." Lay and I bowed to him. "No problem. And there's no need for a depth talk. I'm a helper and that is my job." Daehyun told us. I still couldn't see his face, due the mask. "Damn that was one hard fight." Daehyun took his mask off. Wow, how ironic. "Wait, are you an Exotic? I've never seen you before. Are you new?" Lay asked him. 
 
        Daehyun smiled lightly smiled. "No I'm not an Exotic, I'm from Matoki. I am a Baby Helper, as weird as that sounds." he explained. "You're a Exotic Lay?" the still shaken up a bit Lisette asked him. "Yes," Lay made his way towards her "I'm sorry me lady. I couldn't tell you." and he started healing Lisette. The faded marks were now gone. "Thank you." Lay bowed and made his way to Baek. "I just wish I knew where the King was, then Baek would've been healed in an instant." Lay sighed. 
 
        "I know where he is." My ears perked up. "You do?" I quickly turned to look at Daehyun. "Ya, follow me. I'll take you there." he shined a small smile at me. "Thank you." 
 
      Lay turned into a peagasus again. "Why'd yo-" "So I can carry Sir Baekhyun." Lay cut me off. "Okay."
 
     King of Peagasus, here we come.                    
 
 
 
 
 
Well.......HERES ZE SURPRISE!!
Oh and feel free to skype me u kpop luvers ^^
kelly.woo6
I'm not creepy or anything, I'm just friendly.
Good night Lovely's. o.-