No Turning Back

Greenly's Love Curse
           It was July 15, it was a hot summer night, but I could still feel the the chill down my spine. My friends and I were camping out, deep into the forest. "Come on Kevin and Dongho cheer up, wil'ya. No need to be afraid of the dark, all your friends are with you." Hoon elbowed my arm. "I guess." I nodded. Dongho replied with a Mhm.
 
         We were now roasting marshmallows to make s'mores. "Guys, I'm bored." Kiseop whined. "Me two" Aj said second. "Me three." I said last. "Fine. Let me think... How about we play Truth or Dare?" Soohyun said. "Okay, since our phones can't get any connection and there's nothing better to do." Eli replied. "Hey! You try thinking of something better." Soohyun scolded, feeling offended.
 
         After Eli couldn't think of something, all of us bursted out into laughters. Eli was just sitting there with a sheepish grin. 
 
         "Truth or Dare? Hyung." Dongho asked. "Dare." I replied. Everyone nodded and all six of them huddled together. "This better not be a stupid dare." I sternly told them. "Don't worry, it won't be." Aj reassured me. 
 
          "Okay." Kiseop said after they disbanded from each other. "We want you to spend the night at Greenly's Haunted Mansion for the night." Eli smirked, along with the rest of them. 'No way! Do you guys want your bestftriend dead? What if I see something and become traumatized?' I wanted to say that, but instead said "O-okay." 
 
           As my friends and I approached the home of the haunted Greenly's house, I tried not to show my friends that I was scared as they were making fun of me. They dared me go to and spend one night at the house. I had to show them I was brave. 
 
        When I stepped into the mansion, I felt my blood drain away. It reeked, dust everywhere, and cob webs. Once I saw bugs, I shrieked. Sure I was scared as hell right now, but on thing I couldn't stand now was, Bugs. I tried to ignore them and set my sleeping back down and tried to sleep the horrifying night away.
 
*Morning*
 
         I heard faint voices. I could make out Dongho's voice, but then all the murmuring stopped, and I heard rapid foot steps, fading away, along with the screams. I stirred and finally sat up. I wonder why they just left me. I felt something watching me intensely. It made me feel uncomfortable and sent shivers down my spine. I looked up to see a white face staring down at me. "Ahhhh!" I tried to escape, by getting out the door, but I couldn't. It wasn't locked, but it wouldn't budge. 
 
          Think Kevin, think. Ahah. The window. "Ahhhh! OMG!", when I turned around, the white face was right there. I started running to the window, but nothing. I couldn't do anything to the window,it was like a fake, doll house window. I'm stuck here, but I still tried running away from the white face. 
 
            After running around, away from the white face, I couldn't run anymore. "*huff* What do you *huff* want from me?" I asked, terrified, not daring to look at it. "Help." I heard a soft, feminine voice say. Huh? Why was there a voice of a girl here? It took a lot of courage, but I looked up to see the white face was a ghost, but a girl. So she can talk. She looked human, but with vampire like skin. Her hair was brown and up to her hips, blue eye's, a hourglass figure, and she was wearing a nightgown, but with slight red splattered near the hem of the nightgown.
 
            "Help?" I asked. She nodded slowly. "F-for what?" I stuttered. After a silence, she looked into my eye's and said "To help me find out how I died." My eye's widened as I stared at the floor, but a thought occured to me 'Maybe I can leave if I help her'. I hesitantly nodded. "You will?" she said with a surprised yet happy face "Thank you." she bowed her head down a little. "I'm Lisette." she held her ghostly hand out. "I'm K-kevin." I shaked her hand. They were cold as ice. 
 
            "So did other people help you?" I asked. "I would try to ask, but they would run away." she said with a sorrow face. How come my friends and other people were able to leave, but not me....? 
 
           "Hm? What's wrong?" Lisette asked me. "N-nothing. It's just the fact that how come everyone else was able to leave, but I couldn't?" I accidently blurtted out, feeling regret. She looks like she's been sad for years now, and here I am making her feel even more blue. "I'm sorry, but I don't really know. In the curse it said 'The one whom sacrifices his heart,  shall be the one to save this house from its demonic curse.'" Lisette quoted. My brows furrowed, who said I wanted to sacrifice my heart?
 
 
           "Well did the curse say anything else? Like go into details about who the person may be or why this house was cursed." I inquired. "I think it did, but I don't know where the book is." She sheepishly said. It was actually pretty cute. Wait! No, she's a ghost, guess my man instincts kicked in for a moment. "Hold on. There's a book?" I asked and she nodded yes. "Then we shall find the book." I said. That book holds the answers now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   Hey guys. Hope you liked the the first chappie. I know it may seem boring now, but as the chappie's go by it'll get more interesting. Plus I wonder why kevin couldn't leave the mansion. Do you? Maybe the girl picked him to help her? Who knows. 
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!