Lay

Greenly's Love Curse
 
         "I didn't know you had a pet, and that it's alive.." Baek said, amazed, yet surprised. Well not only him, we all were. "Neither did I." I said. "Wait, how would we know if she didn't tell us." Baek said. Well, he had a point there. "Say, how come you didn't tell us you had a horse with wings Lisette?" Baek asked her, still staring at the horse. 
 
        All we got was silence. We turned our heads to look at her. "She looks, hypnotized again." Baek said. "Then I guess she's remembering something about the horse. Which is good right? Now she'll remember something more about her past." I nodded 'yes' at Baek's statement. 
 
        The horse was white, with light hints of blue on the skin, but he has wings.  Maybe like a custom? As I was thinking why he has wings, the horse started coming towards us, I took a step back "Nice horse. Please stay there." I said. "I am a Pegasus, not a common horse." the offended pegasus said. "Okay." Baek and I answered. Wha, wait a minute. "Huh!?" Beak and I were shocked. "H-he just t-talked." Baek stuttered and pointed at him.
 
         "Are you alright, me lady." the pegasus asked Lisette. Lisette awoke from her trance. "Yes, I am. Thanks." she talked to the pegasus. The pegasus turned to the stunned Baek and I. "My name is Lay," he then looked at me "not 'the pegasus'. Got that girly?" I gasped. "I am not girly." as Lay was about to say something, Lisette stopped him "Lay, Kevin here is the One who is going to help us lift the curse. So I suggest not messing around with him." "I'm sorry me lady, I had not known." Lay apologized. "It's okay."
 
     "How'd you know I kept saying that in my head?" I asked, curios. "I can read minds, but sometimes, but my real powers are healing." he explained. "Cool you have powers too!" Baek exclaimed. "By your outburst of happiness, I suppose you do too." Lay said. "Mhm." Baek nodded with that same big smile. 'Great, I'm the only normy.' I thought.
 
      "It is okay to be a normy." Lay told me. "Will you please stop invading my thoughts." I asked him, getting a little mad. "Okay." "Let's look around the room to see if theres any clues or something." Lisette said. "How are you going to move around the room?" Baek asked him. "I know right." I added.
 
      Lay made a 'one second' jesture. We waited, and were surprised, again. Lay became a man.  Well, not really a man, since he looks like he can be Baek's and my age. "Woah." I said. "Indeed 'woah'." Beak said after me. Lay was not really that tall, compared to Baek and I. Lay shot me death glare, I also shot back one 'Stop reading my mind!' I yelled in my mind. "Now, shall we?" Lay said. "Huh? Oh um yeah." I said, feeling something weird in me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Double update~
I don't know why. Just a special gift for my Royalties, I guess.
I also did this because I won't be able to update for the past four days, I think.
I'm going to ia for two days, and two days for coming and going.
Maybe if my cousins have internet, I'll update the story, and update on how's it going.
I'm pretty sure they will, lol stopid me. :)
Lol, hes wearing Green.
SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!!