Eli (U-KISS) - A Day Off

Cait's Oneshots~ [Takes Requests!]

Eli (U-KISS)

A Day Off

 

The sun was just starting to dip out of sight as you stood shivering underneath a tree that wasn’t doing much to shield you the onslaught of rain that had just started falling minutes before, appearing seemingly out of nowhere. With a frown you looked at your watch. 

It’s already eight o’clock; he was supposed to be here half an hour ago. Is he caught up in schedules again? 

You sighed to yourself, your legs not bothering to hold you up any longer and you slid down to the ground, leaning against the hard bark of the tree. You were the girlfriend of Eli Kim, the talented idol of U-Kiss. Of course not many people knew about your relationship, he feared that the fans would not accept you and target you. You had planned for a date in the park today, a special treat as he was going to America in a few days while you stayed behind. He decided that for one night they could just have a date like a normal couple, not worrying about being seen by fangirls and some scandal breaking out. At first you were quite sceptical about the idea, thinking about all the possibilities that someone would recognise the popular idol but Eli insisted regardless, saying that he wanted to have one more night with you before he left. U-Kiss’s US Tour was about to take place and they had been fiercely preparing for it. Soohyun, Hoon and Kiseop were working hard trying to get as good a grasp on English as they possibly could whilst the other three tried to help them. Additionally, the added pressure of this being their first US tour was weighing down on them. You were noticing how tired Eli was looking lately and it worried you greatly. You pushed your drenched hair off your face and rested your head in your hands, looking longingly in the direction that you knew Eli’s company was in. 

I know I should go home but… what if he ends up coming later? Surely, he won’t be too long. 

Ignoring the rain, you pulled out your phone and headphones, putting them in your ears and playing your music. You didn’t even notice your eyes drooping shut before you were already fast asleep. 

. . .

Your eyes slowly drifted open, blinking a few times to adjust to the sudden change in lighting. When you looked around you saw you were lying in bed in your room. 

Wait, how the heck did I get home? More importantly, did I seriously fall asleep in the rain? What time is it anyway? 

You groggily propped yourself up, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. You didn’t feel very well, your nose felt a bit runny and you felt like you were burning up a bit but you ignored it. When your vision had finally focussed enough, you saw your phone lying on your bedside table along with your bag; both were soaking wet. Praying that your phone was still functioning, you picked it up and pressed the home button, sighing in relief when the familiar background of Eli hugging you from behind came into view. It was now seven o’clock in the morning and you were once again questioning how you had actually got home. Breaking you away from your thoughts, the door creaked open revealing a familiar face peering into the room. “Hello, Sleeping Beauty.” Eli chuckled, opening the door the rest of the way. 

“Morning.” You replied before sneezing suddenly. You reached for the tissue box that was sitting on your bedside table and grabbed a few tissues. Trying to continue talking you opened your mouth but was only cut off by more sneezing. “This is what happens when you feel asleep in the rain.” Eli said, worry evident in his eyes as he walked up to the side of your bed. He placed a hand gently on your forehead before jerking his hand back quickly. “You’ve got a really bad fever, see what happens?” He scolded, flicking your forehead gently. “Why didn’t you just go home?” 

“What if you had ended up coming? I didn’t want to leave only for you to show up later without me being there.” You replied.

His expression softened, “But now you’re sick and it’s all my fault.” He said guiltily and you just shook your head. 

“This isn’t your fault; I’m the idiot who managed to fall asleep in the rain.” You assured him.

“You sure are an idiot,” Eli laughed and you frowned at him, “But you’re my idiot and I wouldn’t like you any other way.” 

“I’m still not sure if that makes up for you calling me an idiot.” You told him and he laughed heartily. 

“I was only joking, no need to get upset. But anyway, lay back down and I’ll bring you some medicine.” With that he left and you pulled the blankets further over yourself despite the fact that you felt like you were on fire. A few minutes later he returned with a box of tablets and a cup of water. “Here take these and then try and get some rest.” He said, holding out the cup in one hand and two little tablets in the other. You took them and swallowed them quickly, thanking Eli softly. He replied with him gently patting your head before turning to leave but without thinking, you’re hand flew out and grabbed his, forbidding him from leaving. He turned back to you, giving you a confused look. “What’s wrong?” He asked. Now embarrassed by your actions you quickly released his hand and muttered that it was nothing.

Ah! I’m embarrassing myself again!

Smiling at you he leant down and planted a soft kiss on the top of your head, “Get some rest.” That was the last thing he said before leaving the room and shutting off the light. 

. . .

A few hours later you woke up again, it was now late in the afternoon. You had slept through lunch and were now incredibly hungry; you swung your legs out of bed and slowly got yourself up. Once you thought about it, you were feeling a little bit better. You stretched your limbs before wrapping a dressing gown around yourself and heading to the kitchen. Making your way down, the smell of something delicious wafted your way and you sniffed trying to take in the nice smell but frowning when you realized that your sickness had greatly numbed your senses. 

I can’t even tell what food it is. Dumb cold.

You peered around the doorway, seeing Eli in your pink apron leaning over a pot, presumably of soup. As you got closer, you heard him rapping softly to himself as he stirred the soup that you were trying desperately to get a good smell of. Sensing your presence, he whirled around and smiled when he saw you. “Good afternoon sleepyhead, how are you feeling?” He asked, placing the wooden spoon on top of the pot and wrapping his arms around you. You gently pushed him away, “Hey, I’m still sick you know. You shouldn’t hug me.” You reminded him, crossing your arms as he pouted at you. With a dejected sigh, he returned his attention to the food and kept stirring. You went to sit on the couch and laid down. “Shouldn’t you be at the practice rooms right now anyways? It’s already quite late, you shouldn’t ditch practice just because I’m sick.” you scolded but then sneezed a few times. 

Nice timing, you’re really not helping with me proving my point here cold. 

“See? You need me to look after you, I wouldn’t dare leave you unattended when you’re sick.” He said, turning his head around to look at me. “So you’re just going to have to deal with me here for now, kay?”

You blushed and muttered back at him, “It’s not like I was unhappy about you being here.” You heard him chuckle, putting the wooden spoon on top of the pot and approach you. 

“Is that so?” He smirked. He sat down beside you and you scooted to the other side of the couch. He laughed softly and grabbed your arm, pulling you back towards him. He rested your head on his broad shoulder and sighed in contentment, “Regardless, it’s great I finally get to spend a day just with you.” You hummed in agreement and relaxed, circling your arms around his waist. He turned his head to look down at you, you saw him start to move down towards you. You realized what he was trying to do and you bolted up and off the couch. He looked up with a bewildered look, “What? What’s wrong?”

“No kissing! You’ll get sick too!” You explained, covering your lips with your hands to accent your point. 

He pouted, “But babe,” He whined. “I wanna kiss you.” 

You shook your head, “Nu-uh.” And he got up too, staring you down. You took the initiative and bolted down the hallway and up the stairs. Soon you were both running amuck, chasing each other around the house like lunatics.

“Get back here! You’re not getting away that easy!” 

“You’re not getting sick from me!” 

“But I don’t care if I get sick!” 

“But I do!” 

“Babee~”

“Stay away Eli, you pigeon!” 

“Got you now~” 

“Eli!” 

“No one can keep me away from your kisses.” 

~~~A few days later~~~

“Babe! Can you please bring me some soup!” You heard Eli call from upstairs followed by loud sneezes.

Shaking your head you sighed, “I did warn him,” You spooned another bowl of soup and started climbing the stairs, “Well, at least we’re together.”

. . .

Hi again my awesome subbies and new readers! I hope you liked this one-shot. Admittedly I was very on-and-off with writing it hence it taking it so long. I wrote little sections as I got time and felt like a writing mood. The thing is if I don’t feel like writing and I sit down to write something, my writing ends up pretty terrible. >< But I eventually got it finished! It was just a simple kinda fluffy one-shot so I hope it was okay. Either way, thank you for reading guys! You’re all awesome ^_^

Please comment, subscribe, upvote and all that lovely stuff~

Love you guys,

~Cait

Comment Time!: 

Demonera: Thanks so much, I’m glad you liked it! Thank you for reading~ 

KpopLoverSelina: Nuu don’t die!! ;; Hehe, I assume that means you liked it! Thanks so much for reading~

Genny15: Thank you for reading it, I’m glad you thought it was cute~ :3