Leo (VIXX) - What a Night

Cait's Oneshots~ [Takes Requests!]

Leo (VIXX)-

What a Night

 

You were at a club on a Friday night. You're friends were all dancing, yelling and mingling. They seemed to be enjoying themselves, you however weren't exactly a party animal. You were more the bookworm type, shy and introverted, preferring to stay at home with a good book than go to any wild party. You loved your friends, really, but your personalities clashed often and despite them promising that you would have fun when they dragged you out of your nice, quiet home, you could only pretend that you were truly enjoying yourself. The atmosphere was making you seem claustrophobic, weird people trying to get too close and guys leering at you was making you very uncomfortable to say the least. 

I want to go home... but I can't just leave the others here. What do I do?

You sighed, resigned to a night of faking happiness and sat down on a barstool and watched your friends dance. They were smiling and laughing, colorful lights dancing with them and the strong bass of the music almost shaking the floor. 

I should take a quick walk outside, get some fresh air. 

You grabbed your bag and walked towards the door. You swung open the door and stretched your arms as you left the brightly lit building. At least the club lit up the street around you so you could see properly. You looked around for a place to sit and saw a little wooden bench off to the side in a little grass area. 

Perfect. 

You slowly approached the bench but noticed that you weren't the only person there that night. Someone else sat there, a man perhaps, but you weren't certain. 

What should I do, do I just sit down next to him? No, then he might try to talk to me. Oh gosh, I couldn't handle a conversation with some stranger! Oh god, um, er... Oh screw it. 

You decided on just leaning against a tree and sitting there, facing the guy that was sitting on the bench. 

Now that I can see him properly, he looks really familiar. 

The moon took that opportunity to rise above the clouds and bask the stranger's face in gentle light.

Is that who I think it is? No, not possible. It couldn't be, no way. But, he looks so much like him. 

The person you saw sat quietly over there was none other than VIXX's main vocalist, Leo. You were surprised, you were in Australia. What the heck was he doing here? You decided that it couldn't possibly be him and got your book out of your bag and your iPhone. You plugged in your earphones and opened up your book. You relaxed against the tree and began to read, then 'Love Letter' started playing and you smiled happily up at the stars. 

I love this song. It's so beautiful. 

Almost without you noticing, you began to sing quietly to yourself. You immersed yourself in the music and closed your eyes, singing softly, your voice ringing out in the silence of the night. 

"You have a nice voice." You heard someone say as the song finished. You looked up in shock and saw the Leo look-alike standing in front of you. You looked away and said, "Thank you, usually people think I'm weird for singing in Korean." He smiled slightly and his tiny voice asked, 

"Can't you recognise me?" 

"Do you mean you actually are Leo?" You asked shocked. You just thought that he looked like him. He nodded softly and smiled again. 

He's smiled at me twice now, he never smiles. This is so strange, but if I start going to insane I'd just scare him. 

"So what were you doing over there?" You asked, it seemed strange that he was just sitting there on a cold night just doing nothing. 

"The others went in there," He said, pointing to the place I had just left. You assumed they went in after you left, you would have noticed VIXX walking in. "I didn't want to go." 

"My friends dragged me out tonight too, I wanted to stay home and read to be perfectly honest. I like being by myself more to be honest." I explained. He nodded and decided to take a seat next to me by the tree. I shuffled aside a bit to give him some space. 

He's just like me.

"It's peaceful." He said, you looked at him and saw he had his face turned up to the sky, the moon illuminating his gentle features. You smiled at him and he smiled back. "Yeah, it is. I kind of wish I could stop time right here." I said then stopped, "N-not because y-you're here or anything. J-just I- um, I like it here." 

Why the heck am I stuttering, he probably thinks I'm a freak!

He looked at me with wide eyes, you tilted your head down. "I'm sorry, I know I'm a freak." You covered your face with your hands so he couldn't see your face. Suddenly you felt your hands being lifted from your head and you flinched slightly. You looked up at Leo and he said, "Don't cover your face, I don't think you're a freak at all. You're really pretty." 

Not only did I get multiple syllables but did he just say I was pretty?! 

I blushed and thanked him and he smiled gently. An ice-cold breeze decided to blow past us at the particular moment and I shivered, Leo turned to face me, his eyes showing concern. He took a little rug out from his bag and covered you and him with it, you looked at him confused and he said, "This isn't the first time that I had to wait alone, I came prepared." You nodded lightly and snuggled underneath the blanket and looked at his face and saw his cheeks were a bit red as well. You giggled lightly and he looked at you with his face slightly tilted to the side, "Hm?" He asked.

"You've gone red." You said with a chuckle and he swiftly turned himself away from you. "It's ok, it's kinda cute." You smiled.

He really as adorable as he seems. My heart won't be able to handle this.

He turned back towards me and frowned slightly before pulling the blanket a little higher up so it covered you more. Without you really realizing you rested your head gently on his shoulder and closed your eyes, you felt him stiffen and quickly got off, "Sorry! I, um, didn't mean to." You apologized and you thought you hear him laugh quietly. He put his arm around you and pulled you back towards him, "Stay there, you're warm." He commanded and you smiled and closed your eyes again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where'd Leo get to?" N wondered, worried that he had gotten lost or hurt. 

"Dunno, maybe h- wait a moment, is that Leo-hyung over there?" Hyuk gasped, pointing to a big tree near the bench where they had left Leo before experiencing some Australian night-life. They walked over to the tree and saw their band mate with some girl rested on his shoulder and they were fast asleep. Hongbin chuckled, "Aw, isn't that cute. But how the heck did that girl manage to get him to agree to that?" 

"Probably gave him food." The rest chimed together. They all laughed to themselves before returning their attention to the sleeping couple. 

"Well we still have to go back to the hotel." Ken reminded them as he nudged Leo gently awake. "Leo-hyung time to go." Leo moaned before his eyes fluttered open. "Hey hyung, I see you had fun while we were away." Ravi smirked gesturing to the still sleeping girl beside him. Leo looked at the girl with a look of adoration and then back to the others, "I like her." He said and the rest smiled at him and nudged him playfully. 

"Leo-hyung has a girlfriend, Leo-hyung has a girlfriend." Ken chanted, dancing around. 

"Ssh," Leo scolded as he nudged the girl awake and she groaned and turned over which Leo found absolutely adorable. Then her eyes opened and she saw the rest of VIXX standing in front of her. Her eyes flung open and she started stuttering, "U-um, u-h hi. U-m, nothing was happening." 

"It's ok! I'm N!" N introduced himself first followed by the others. 

"I, um, know." She said before quietly singing the chorus of hyde. 

"Well what do you know, an Australian starlight." Ravi laughed. Hongbin approached the girl quickly and asked her, 

"So, tell us, what happened with you and Leo-hyung?" He laughed mischievously. She blushed and started to back up.

"Nothing really," She mumbled.

"Mmhm." Hyuk smiled.  

"We'll take you home." Leo butted in. Everyone looked at him shocked for a second before smiling. 

"No really, you don't have to." She said, shaking her head. 

"Of course we will!" N insisted and she sighed in resignation and agreed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After a short car trip home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You got out of their van and stepped onto the driveway of your little home. 

"Thanks for keeping me company tonight Leo." You thanked him. 

"You're welcome." He said and gave you a little slip of paper before getting back into the car. Him and the others waved as they drove away. 

What a night.

You opened up the little note and read:

Thanks for everything tonight,

I like you, I'd like to see you again soon.

Call me,

~Leo

Then you realized, you'd left your friends at the club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: There's Leo's one done. I admit, I like this one the best out of the two. I hope you guys like it too! So please subscribe and comment and tell me what you think

Thanks,

~Caitlin