Chapter 7

Their Revenge

(Siwoo Pov)

I was sitting in the car for way to long so I decided to see what was taking so long. 

I was walking up to the door when I heard yelling and sounds of furniture being hit. I ran up to the door and when I entered I saw this guy on top off Rome punching him constantly in the face, with Rome trying to push the guy off of him.

I immediately grabbed the guy and punched him in the face,which sent him to hit the ground. I kicked him in the stomach as he curled into a ball on the floor. I picked up Rome and I struggled to get him to car. Once I got his seatbelt on, I ran to the drivers side of the car and drove back to my place.

 

(Aaliahs Pov)

I woke up the next morning feeling absolutely terrible. Hangovers are the worse, I went to the kitchen to try to eat something. Ugh I couldn't keep anything I ate or drank down, even the Tylenol was coming up on me, when I got in the shower I sat in the tub and just let the water hit me, all I wanted to do was go back to sleep. 

I woke up and saw that I had been asleep for 3 hours. I noticed that Jonghyun wasnt home, I went into Jinki's room and saw that he wasnt here as well. *Jonghyun must have took him to the park or something*

I still had a minor headache so I decided to go to my favorite cafe. I took another shower, got dressed and headed out.

http://www.polyvore.com/aaliah/set?id=91200180

I started walking to the cafe feeling like world was crashing down in my head. I heard footsteps and musical whistling behind me. I turned to look, but there was nothing. I was too irritated to deal with this. So I just sped my pace up a bit. I finally got to the cafe within 5 mins from my speedwalking. 

I ordered my drink and sat down. I started dozing off until I heard the ringing of the bell indictating that someone had just entered the cafe. Then someone plopped in the seat in front of me cause I felt my seat jump up a little. I looked up and was horrified from what I saw.

"OH MY GOD ROME! WHAT HAPPENED?" I practically yelled.

"You dont know?" He asked. I shook my head.

"Jonghyun didnt tell you what happened last night?" *What is he talking about?*

"I havent spoke with him since our arguement last night. He wasnt home when I woke up either". I told him.

"Well last night, you got seriously drunk outta your mind you couldnt even walk so Siwoo and I took you home, Jonghyun took you to your room while I spotted your son, who is really cute if i may add, and he said my name and then when I told Jonghyun, he hit me" He said without even taking a breath. I saw so suprised but before I could even respond to him, my phone went off, it was a new number but I went ahead and I answered it.

- Hello

- Hey Aaliah. I knew that voice, it was Ray.

Um can you come over really quick. Its an emergency. He sounded a bit uneasy.

- Okay ill come right now

I hung up.

"Sorry Rome, but I have to go. Its a family emergency". I told him.

"Do you want me to go with you?" He asked me.

"No its fine, ill talk to you later okay. See ya" I said and ran out of the cafe.

 

(Rome Pov)

She ran out of the cafe after recieving a phone call from somebody. I saw her face before she answered the call, I saw it was an unknwon number but apparently it was a family member. Which family member would that be that I wouldnt know of. I know all her family members, I know everything about her, why doesnt she remember me? Huh? Its been three years and she cant recognize me. I first spotted her at the club we were at last night, she looked really beautiful dancing in her black dress. Back then I didnt have the confidence to speak to her and I remembered the drugs in my pocket that Siwoo had gave me earlier that morning and slipped them into her drink without knowing and I went to talk to her. She seemed to be having boyfriend problems and I figured that I should take his place then. I had excused myself to the restroom and came back to see that some guy was carrying her outside of the club with her friends. *My one and only chance was gone* I thought. Ever since then I began to "stalk" her as some might say. I would follow her to and from work, I would always open doors for her whenever she would walk into stores. She would always thank me with her head down so she never saw my face, I thought that was cute of her. So last night when she was super drunk and they gave me her address, I didnt need it. I alway knew where my princess lived. When I follow her I can tell shes scared so I try to keep a distance but I let her know that im around my making noises. Ive come this far to point where I love her. I love her so much that I like to spend every moment I can watching her. I want to show her how much I love her. But first I have to get rid of that boyfriend of hers.

 

(Aaliah Pov) 

I ran so fast to Ray and Kiyahs house I could win a medal. I knocked on the door to see everybody there and I mean everybody. Ray, Kiyah, CL, Key, Minho (but no Sulli), Kangjun, Bom and then Jonghyun. I saw TK, Maru and Jinki in Maru's room playing. Once I saw Jonghyun I got angry thinking about what he did to Rome. He walked up to me holding his arms out for a hug but I just walked right pass him to the rest of them, leaving Jonghyun to scoff and sit back down far from me. 

"Whats going on?" I asked.

 

(Ray Pov)

*~Flashback~*

I woke up next to my beautiful wife. She always sleeps wild and the blanket was half way on her. Her shirt was half way up and I saw a fresh cut on her stomach with some dried blood. I woke her up and told her to explain.

After she explained everything to me I went to the store to get extra locks for the house and a brand new phone for her becuase she told me how she has the same phone from then. 

When Kiyah was sleep, I called everyone from her phone to tell them to come over so we can tell them all.

*~Flashback End~*

 

(Kiyah Pov)

Once Aaliah arrived, I began to tell the story.

"I first met him, Lee Taemin, when I was 10 years old. His parents and my parents were the best of friends, and they had arranged for us to get married when we got older. He was very sweet and gentle when we first met, it was about a year when we started dating until he started to get violent with me. In the next two and a half years, I was in the hospital twice with violent related injuries, and in the psych ward twice for attempting suicide. I wasnt allowed to socialize with my friends, barely even my family. Once he suspected me of cheating on him and he dragged me to the bathroom and spat mouthwash in my eyes. I was terrified. It ended with me in the corner, shaking with fear. When I was 13 years old, he made me runaway with him. Run away from all of my happiness. My family, my friends, my life. After about 6 months, I was seriously homesick and he caught me trying to run away, when he found me he threw me in the abandoned building we were in and he walked into our "bedroom". When he came out, I saw a carving knife in his hands. He told me that it was my last night. He said that I was trying to leave him for someone else and that he would kill me. He lunged the knife into my chest, then my stomach. I started crying when he stopped. I thought he had a change of heart." 

I stopped for a while trying to hold back the tears fighting to fall down and continued.

"He tried to me but I stopped him by kicking him in the s. I kept kicking and kicking him until I saw that he stopped moving. I thought that I had killed him. I ran away. I ran all the way back home to my family and friends. I went through different therapists to get past all that. A year later, I met Ray and all you guys and now I have a beautiful family with amazing children and wonderful friends and..."

I couldnt continue and I just let all the tears come down like waterfalls.

 

(Aaliah Pov)

After Kiyah started to break down we all stared at eachother shocked that something like his ever happened to her. We all ran up to her and gave her a giant group hug to show her how much we love her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------