Chapter 4

Their Revenge

(Kiyahs Pov)

So do you remember that night on me and Rays honeymoon?

~*Flashback*~

 "Oh, Ray. We can't do this..."

I can't believe we were doing it again.

"Kiyah! Why not?"

"Hun, may I remind you of what happened last time?" I looked into his eyes, and pushed a hair from in his face.

He didn't say anything.

"Maru. Thats what happened, Ray.." I said, getting off of laying on top of him, half .

He layed there on the bed, in the same position. Only just breathing...

"Are you okay?" I snuck over and wrapped my half body around his waist. Laying my head on his chest.

"Im fine, babe."

"Im sorry..." I said quietly.

"For what?" He looked down at me.

"For not.......you know."

"Its fine..." He said like he was annoyed, and looked away from me.

What! He's mad at me for not having with him?

Alright...

I pulled his face into mine and kissed him, seductivley.
I could tell it turned him on, alot.

What the hell were we doing?

*Flashback Over*

 

Yeah! Well what happened was..can you guess?

I got pregnant again. 

So Aaliah and I were both waddling penguins together until she gave birth to little Jinki and I gave birth soon after to my adorable Minwoo. 

Now I have two beautiful kids and im only 22, but im not complaining. I wouldnt trade my family for anything. Its just the workload has doubled and I feel even more stressed, especially with Ray not being home most of the time. Also the fact that I think I saw HIM at my wedding three years ago. I know your all thinking "well it was three years ago get over it" and "if he hasnt bothered you yet why are you still stressing over it". Well its not that easy. Ever since I think i saw him that day, ive been having bad dreams. Waking up in the middle of the night, screaming, covered in sweat. Ray thinks that these nightmares are just those regular ghost/killer dreams that anybody can have but my dreams are actually flashbacks of those times with HIM. I just really hope that who I saw wasnt him because my life is in a very stable place right now and I dont want anybody I love to get hurt.

 

(Jonghyuns Pov)

Today I decided ill go talk to Kangjun about his little "problem" that Aaliah wanted me to talk to him about. When I opened the door to his apartment ~ I have a spare key~ I hear giggling and it sounds like a females voice. 

*Oh no* I thought. I let my curiousity get the best of me and continued walking till I got to the hallway to be bombarded by a half girl yelling trying to put the rest of her clothes on. 

"WHO IS SHE?" The girl yelled at Kangjun who was only in his boxers running into the livingroom.

"...my sister" He said.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS! SO YOUR "SISTER" LIKES TO CALL YOU BABY, AND CANT WAIT TO SEE AGAIN TONIGHT?" She screamed.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FINE! YEAH IM SEEING HER AND IM SEEING ALOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM, YOUR JUST A CHEAP FROM THE CLUB THAT WAS EASY ENOUGH TO GET IN MY BED". He yelled at her.

*Wow, Kangjun. where did this side of him come from*

"EXCUSE ME? I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL" She yelled.

"OH I ALREADY AM YOU LOW PRICED HOOKER" He said.

She slapped him in the face and ran out of the house finally fully clothed. He was about to go after her until I finally decided to make my presence known.

"Kangjun" I said. He stopped at the door and turned to look me awkwardly standing by the hallway after witnessing that.

"Oh, umm Jonghyun..how long have you been here?" He said to me.

I stood there quiet as he sighed.

"Everything huh?" He said and I just nodded.

"Why are you here?" 

"Aaliah wanted me to talk to you, NO actually I wanted to talk to you about it too..about your "hoe stroll" youve got going on. I think you should really settle down about now. What Ailee did to you was wrong and you should be making her feel stupid about cheating on you by living a good life and her living misreable regretting all that she did to you and what Aaliah said was right, you can gets..aids" I laughed abit and he did too.

"I know I know I dont like living like this but its hard. Im trying to forget her Jonghyun, really, but it hurts too much". I saw the tears about to form in his eyes so I went over and gave a hug.

"Just try and im sure youll get better" I told him.

"Ill try,but I cant make any promises". He said, wiping his tears away.

"Thats all I ask of you" I told him and he went to shower and I sat on the couch to watch some tv.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------