Chapter 13

Their Revenge

(Aaliah Pov)

The lights and Ray, Minho, Kangjun, Key, CL, Jonhyun and I all searched for Kiyah when she wasnt anywhere in sight, I decided to inform everyone to continue having fun so nobody would freak out.

"Everyone, its ok. Lets continue to party yeah?" I said.

They all cheered and the music started to play and everyone began dancing again.

I sighed in relief and ran out the door where the rest of the gang went while I was talking to the guest. I caught up to everyone, good thing I decided to wear converse with my reception dress and not heels.

"Which way do you think they went?" CL asked.

We heard screaming and we all turned our heads to the left, which was near the woods. I will never understand why Jonghyun wanted to get married near the woods but we have to compromise.

Ray took off first and everyone followed, I turned back to run to the party.

"Aaliah, where are you going?" Jonghyun asked when he noticed that I was running the other way.

"I'll be right back, just go" I said running back inside smiling at the guest and hugging people walking my way back to where our table was.

I grabbed my cellphone as well as the knife on the table and tried to hide it as best as possible, running out the venue back outside.

I called Taecyeon and told him what was going on, and he said he'll be here as fast as he could. My wedding was about 30 mintues away from the city so I hope we gets here in time.

I started walking to the left where everyone else went and since it was dark out, I couldnt really see.

 

~~10 minutes later~~

 

I was officially lost.

I walked into an area of the words where there was light from the moon.

I was constanlty calling everybodys name until I heard a response back.

"Aaliah?" The voice said.

"Jonghyun? Is that you?" I asked back. I felt as if I was in a horror movie, when the stupid girl starts asking dumb questions.

I saw a shadow behind a tree and out came Taemin. *Oh god, thank the lord I brought this knife* I thought.

 

(Jonghyun Pov)

"Where is she, where is she" I mummbled to myself.

"We'll find Kiyah Jonghyun dont worry" Key said.

"No, not Kiyah...well yes Kiyah but im talking about Aaliah. She left and said she'll back, but its been about 10 minutes" I said.

"We'll look for her too ok--" Minho started but was interrupted.

"OH MY GOD KIYAH" Ray said running up to Kiyah. I looked at her and she was huddled up against a tree shaking, but what really caught my eye was the pool of blood behind her.

Ray tried to pick her up and she cried out in pain. He had to the back of her bridesmaid dress to see the real problem. She tried to speak but Ray kept shushing her.

"NO! You have to listen" She said.

"Ok what happened?" Ray gave in.

 

~Flashback~

(Kiyah Pov)

After he snatched me from the party, he put a cloth over my mouth and I passed out. I woke up in the woods because I felt a sharp pain in my ribs, and thats when I realized he was kicking me. I kicked him in his area and he fell to the ground, I was able to stand up and run away until I felt him grab my hair and snatch me back, making me wince in pain.

He started to drag me on the ground and began kicking me again. I saw him reach in his pocket and he took out his knife.

I started to crawl away. Making him laugh very wickedly.

"Ha you think you can crawl away from me?" He said, jabbing the knife into my lower back. I started to scream.

He flipped me over and began to speak again.

"Why did you leave me? You know I loved you" He said rubbing his fingers along my thigh then stabbing them with the knife, leaving me a crying mess.

He then began to kiss me as I tried really hard to fight back and he noticed that and stabbed the knife into my stomach again and I screamed into the kiss. 

I then heard a female voice.

"Ohh is that the bride?~~" Taemin said in a singing tone.

"Dont touch her" I screamed at him. He kicked me again.

"I'll be back" He said kissing my forehead and walked away.

I crawled into a ball to the tree next to me and debated whether to get up and run or give up hope.

 

~Flashback End~

 

(Jonghyun Pov)

Kiyah finshed her story then I took off in search for Aaliah after hearing Taemin was going after her.

"Jonghyun! Wait" I heard Kangjun yell behind me. But I couldnt stop what if he does the same thing to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------