Chapter 12

Their Revenge

(Aaliah Pov)

"We the jury find the defendent, Yu Barom, not guilty of kidnapping and attempted murder" The juror said.

I jumped up from my seat, mouth wide open from disbelief.

"The defendent will be held in Seoul Asylum Institution for a period of 3 years, a shorter sentence for defendent if good behavior. Case dismissed" The judge said, pounding their gavel.

Rome was escorted out of the court room, not before looking back at me and blowing a kiss. 

I tried to rush at him, but Jonghyun grabbed me before I got to him. 

After all that has happened Rome gets away with a cast on his shoulder and a ticket to an Asylum getaway! Seriously?

Jinki had to go the hostipal and get stitches on his neck and therapy for PTSD. Like youve got to be kidding me. Therapy for a 3 year old? 

After my huge fit I threw in the court room, Jonghyun finally took me home. 

Throughout the car ride, Jonghyun kept asking me if I was fine.

Once I got home and opened the door, I saw a whole bunch of people with balloons in the livingroom.

"WOOHOOO" They all shouted.

I just walked right past them with my head down and went straight into my room and slammed the door.

 

(Jonghyun Pov)

"WOOHOOO" Everyone shouted.

Aaliah just walked into our room and slammed the door. 

"What happened?" Kangjun asked. I just shook my head

"Noo" CL said.

I nodded. "He was found not guilty, but was sentenced 3 years in Seoul Asylum Institution"

"WHAT!?' Key exclaimed and walked into our room where Aaliah was.

"Thats it!?" Kiyah asked.

I nodded my head. 

"Well this party was for nothing" Minho said.

I gave a small laugh and patted his shoulder.

 

(Aaliah Pov)

"WHAT!?" I heard someone say. It kinda sounded like Key but idk. Then I heard my door open and close just as hard as I slammed it.

"You know Jonghyun, the doors gonna break if we keep slamming it" I said, kinda laughing.

"Aaliah?" Key said. I turned around on my back.

"Oh Key" I said and laid back on the bed on my stomach "I thought you were Jonghyun".

"Are you ok?" Key said, laying next to me on the bed.

"Yeah I think im fine, I was just expecting him to go to jail for life" I faced Key. "Is the jury stupid or something? He almost killed a child! But as long as he is not walking free and away from my family then I guess I am at ease" I said and Key nodded.

I started stretching on the bed when Key snatched my hand, examining my fingers.

"Key what are you-" I started but got cut off.

"What is this?" He said sitting up on the bed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys" I said smiling.

"Noo" Key said

"Yess" I said nodding my head super fast.

Key started screaming and then everybody ran inside the room.

"Are you guys ok?" Kiyah said.

"AALIAHS GETTING MARRIED!" Key screamed.

"SERIOUSLY!" Minho and Kangjun yelled at the same time looking at Jonghyun who smiled and nodded.

Then it was me, CL, Kiyah, and Key all jumping up and down in a circle screaming and giggling.

"Key I swear if you werent married to CL, Id thought you were gay" Ray said earning high fives and laughter from Minho, Kangjun, and Jonghyun.

 

~~~~~~~

 

5 months later

 

(Jonghyun Pov)

I was looking in the mirror fixing my tie when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I simply said.

"Woww, someones looking gooood" Kangjun said as he, Minho and Ray walked inside.

"Wheres Key?" I asked.

"Helping Aaliah get ready" Minho said.

"What! Some best man he is" I said laughing.

"So you ready? Nervous?" Ray asked.

"Are you kidding me, I feel like im about to crap my pants" I said over exaggerating, walking up to Jinki fixing his outfit.

"Ohhhh she looks soo beautiful" Key said walking into the door.

"Mhmm traitor" I said to him.

Key scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever today is not about you, its the bride everyone wants to see" Key said.

I decided to let it go, because I knew it was true.

 

~~~~~

The venue was beautiful, you can tell Aaliah picked all of this out it was loud and obnoxious but very colorful like her personality.

 

When Aaliah finally came down the aisle, I was completely blown away. Her dress, her hair and most importantly, SHE was beautiful. 

 

After the ceremony, it was time to party!

During the ceremony, there were people constantly coming to us congratulating us on our marriage, but there were a few guests I secretly invited that caught Aaliah by suprise.

"Mom? Dad?" Aaliah said hugging them almost squeezing them to death.

I was secretly contacting her family, who lived back in the states, during this whole wedding process and I knew she hated when I kept secrets but I wanted to suprise her.

 

~~~~

(Ray Pov)

I was having a good time at the wedding with Kiyah and I look over to see Minho and Kangjun making out with some girls from Aaliahs family. How do I know that? Well if they werent then they were some really tan Koreans. I wanted to go over there and tell them to get it at a PG level cause there children and parents here, when all the lights went off. I felt Kiyahs grip on my hand loosen.

 

(Aaliah Pov)

Jonghyun and I were sitting at our table talking about what we should do during our honeymoon, when all the lights went out. *Are you serious? At my freaking wedding?* I screamed inside my head.

"Okay everybody calm down it was probably an accident, ill just go check it out" Jonghyun said.

Then all of a sudden I hear a female voice screaming and sounds of resistance and glass breaking.

"KIYAH!" I hear Ray screaming.

"TAEMIN! LET ME GO" I heard Kiyah screaming.

*aw * I thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------