Chapter 14

Their Revenge

(Aaliah Pov)

Taemin and I were circling eachother both with knifes in our hands staring eachother down with the little light the moon was providing us with. 

I heard noises besides ours and I turned my head in that direction and thats when Taemin thought it would be best to strike at me. 

I dodged him and tripped him. He got back up punched me in the stomach and I bent down in pain. Through the corner of my eye I saw him charge at me with the knife.I barely had to time to react and I stood up but not before getting slashed in the arm by his knife.

I screamed out in pain and held my arm. Taemin came back and punched me in the face.

"Do you want the same treatment as your precious Kiyah?" He said.

"What did you do to her?" I spit at him, literally. He growled and punched me in the face.

I felt the blood drip down my lip as I spit on him again, this time with blood in my mouth as well.

He punched me again and I fell to the ground he continuously began kicking me and I used my knife to slice the back of his ankles.

He fell down and punched me in the face again and put the knife on my throat.

"Lets go see shall we" He said, dragging me by my hair. I then felt my head hit the ground, I looked up to see Taemin and Jonghyun fighting. 

Since I had previously fought Taemin, Jonghyun had the upper hand in this one. He continuously beat and kick Taemin till he was curled up into a ball, then ran up to me.

"Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked me.

"Im fine" He looked at me worried "Really, I am. Did you guys find Kiyah?" I asked back.

"Yeah we found her, she's beaten pretty bad though. She'll have to go to the hospital cause she's losing alot of blood" He told me.

I put my head down and sighed, I brought my head up to say something.

"What do we do about Tae- JONGHYUN WATCH OUT!" I said as Taemin came rushing towards Jonghyun but then stopped after a loud bang and fell down to the ground.

I looked further into the trees and found Officer Taecyeon lowering his gun, heading over to Taemin checking if he was dead. 

He nodded to his fellow officers and then came the ambulance that took him away.

Key, CL, Minho, and Kangjun all came running to me to see if I was ok and I informed them that I was fine.

"Wheres Ray and Kiyah?" I asked.

"With the ambulance, theyre about to take her to the hospital" Kangjun said.

I nodded and then a man walked up to me.

"Ma'am we need you to go to the hospital with us too" He said.

"But im fi--" I started.

"Aaliah, please. Just go" Jonghyun said.

"Okay, just go inform the guest please. I dont want them to think I ditched them" I said with a half hearted laugh.

"Okay I will, ill see you later" He said and winked and they all left back to the venue, while Kiyah, Ray, and I went to the hospital.

 

~~A month later~~

Today Kiyah was getting released from the hospital. I was released after one day, I just had to get stiches on my arm then they released me. See, I told everyone I was fine.

We were throwing a suprise party for her being released.

"GUYS! SHES COMING" Key yelled.

"Shhhhh Key, She'll hear you" Minho half whispered-half yelled at Key.

"Dont shh me" Key snapped back.

"Guys shut up!" CL and I yelled at the same time.

Ray and Kiyah walked in and we screamed "suprise" and I can tell she was suprised. Maru and Minwoo came running up to her and she engulfed them into a giant hug.

~~~

After the party ended, Jonghyun, Jinki, and I said goodbye to Key, CL, Minho, Kangjun, Kiyah, Ray, Maru and Minwoo and drove home.

Once we got home, I put Jinki into bed and crawled into bed with Jonghyun.

"Alot has happened within these few months huh?" He said facing me.

"Yeah, but I believe that it brought us all closer, although we loss some" I said reffering to Bom and Sulli.

"I know, but I think they are both watching over all of us" He said.

"Mhmm" I replied, eyes closed, letting sleep take over me.

"Hey Aaliah?" Jonghyun said, poking my face.

"Yeah" I dragged out.

"I love you" He said and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too Jonghyun"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you guys for reading and for your comments. I really appreciate it<3