Chapter 6

Their Revenge
(Aaliah Pov)
 
Kiyah and I parted ways and I was on my way home. As I got home, I went to shower as I started getting dressed Jonghyun walked into the room.
 
 
"Are you sure you dont wanna come?". I asked.
 
"Yeah im sure why?".
 
"Well Rome is the one who invited us and I thought you wanted to meet him". 
 
"You hung out with him?" He asked with an attitude.
 
"No I was at the gym with Kiyah and we saw eachother and he invited us. Is there a problem with that?". *Whats wrong with him*
 
"Yes. I dont like that guy". 
 
*Is he serious* 
 
"Are you serious, you dont even know him!". I half yelled. I didnt want Jinki to hear us arguing.
 
"You were so happy for me when I said I made a new friend but since its a guy we cant be friends. Do you not trust me?". I asked furious.
 
"Whatever. Have fun tonight, you look nice". Then he walked away.
 
Kiyah texted me that her CL and Key were outside, so I walked into Jinki's room gave him a kiss and walked out the house not saying bye to Jonghyun.
 
I stomped down to the car and I saw all their worried faces.
 
"Aaliah are you o.."
 
"Im fine". I said cutting CL off.
 
I sat in the car, put my seatbelt on and Key drove off. I couldnt wait to go the club so I could get drunk outta my mind and forget about the arguement with Jonghyun. How could he be so judgemental about someone he hasnt even met yet.
 
----------------------------------------------------------
 
(At the club)
 
(Minho Pov)
 
I arrived at the club with Sulli and shes been nagging the whole way here saying "why are you wearing that?" "you better not look at other girls" blah blah blah. 
 
I spotted Taemin at the entrance and ran to him just to get away from Sulli for a while. We slowly made our way to the back of the club when I saw Sulli stumbling towards us. 
 
*ughh, I can never get away* I thought.
 
"Minhhooooooooo" She said. I smelled her breath. 
 
*Oh god is she drunk already* 
 
"Whos this guy? She asked.
 
"Ughh Sulli this is Taemin, Taemin this Sulli, my girlfriend" I said, mumbling the last part.
 
"Wahh Minho has a girlfriend and I didnt know about it". Taemin said.
 
I laughed it off. I didnt want Sulli knowing I dont talk about her.
 
"Your friend is cuteee Minniee". She dragged on.
 
"Okay Sulli... hey look the girls are here" I pointed at the girls ...and Key.
 
 
 
(Aaliahs Pov)
 
We arrived at the club, finally. I realized it was the same club I was drugged in three years ago.
 
"Oh hey look its Minho" Key said and he walked over to him.
 
"Heyyy" I heard in my ear and felt arms around my waist.
 
I was about to elbow the person until he turned me around.
 
"OMG Rome I was about to hurt you". I said laughing.
 
He laughed.
 
I gave him a hug and he whispered in my ear.
 
"You look beautiful" He said, squeezing me tighter.
 
"Thank you, you do too". Cause really he did.
 
"Aaliah this is my friend Siwoo, Siwoo this is Aaliah" He said. We shared greetings.
 
 
"Im gonna head to the bar" I said. Walking to the bar with Rome and Siwoo behind me.
 
 
~An Hour Later~
 
(Taemin Pov)
 
I saw her walk in with her friends, still looking as beautiful as ever.
 
I figured that I should start out with my plan so I walk over to Sulli dancing like a on the dance floor.
 
"Hey Sulli" I had to yell over the loud music. 
 
"Yeess" She slurred.
 
"I think youre beautiful and deserve someone better then Minho". I whispered in her.
 
She looked at me and smirked. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.
 
I looked around until I spotted Minho and I saw him looking at us. I pushed her off me.
 
"YAH SULLI WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM, MINHO IS MY BESTFRIEND" I yelled at her.
 
"But you sai.." She got cut off.
 
"SULLI" Minho yelled.
 
"Minho I swear, I tried getting her off me. I told her that she shouldnt do this but she didnt listen.." I lied.
 
"Its ok Taemin, I believe you. I know you wouldnt do anything like that".
 
While they argued. They gained a crowd so it made my plan much easier for me.
 
(Kiyah Pov)
 
We were all talking when I looked at this guy and girl heavily making out on the dance floor and the girl looked familiar then I took a deeper look. SULLI, I tapped Minho and he looked to where I was pointing and he stomped over to them. I looked at the guy she was kissing and I felt like my whole world just came crashing down. It was HIM, the guy that was haunting my dreams, the guy that all the life out of me, Lee Taemin.
 
He looked at me and saw how scared I was and smirked as he walked closer to me.
 
The crowd was busy watching Sulli and Minhos fight so nobody was watching us.
 
"Hello There" He said to me.
 
"What do you want" I said still backing up until I hit the bar counter.
 
He pulled out his infamous knife that he used to "play" with and brought it to my stomach, poking me.
 
"We miss you" He said. Meaning "we" as him and his knife.
 
"Why cant you just leave me alone?" I asked him.
 
"Because I still love you Kiyah". He said. I tried to push him off me, but he came right back pushing the knife a little further cutting the skin this time. I winced. 
 
I saw the others coming towards us.
 
"The others are coming, so I suggest you put your little friend away" I said.
 
He put his knife back in his pocket.
 
"It was nice seeing you again, later". He put on his fake smile and walked away leaving me shaking and broken, bringing back more memories.
 
 
Key and CL walked up to me. 
 
"Kiyah, lets go". I just stood there. She waved her hand in my face.
 
"What? Oh yeah but wheres Aaliah?" I said. We looked over at the bar and Rome and Siwoo is busy trying to get her to stand straight.
 
"I think they got her". We gave Rome her address so he could take her home and we all drove off. 
 
 
(Jonghyun Pov)
 
Ray got a call from Kiyah saying that she wanted him home so he left.
 
Ray and I have been trying to get Jinki to talk and he had to left before he did. I heard the door open and knew it was Aaliah and I wanted to apoligize to her for getting angry and jealous with her. I looked to the door to see some man walking in with a stumbling Aaliah hanging on to him, which boiled me up inside once again.
 
"Who are you? I said, glaring at this stranger.
 
"Oh, nice to meet you. You must the lucky man in Aaliahs life am I right?". I just stared at him. 
 
He nervously coughed.
 
"Well im Rome, Aaliahs new friend and she got really drunk and alot of drama happened at the club and I was informed on where I should take her" He told me.
 
I should at least thank him for bring my girl home safely.
 
"Well thanks". I said. Taking Aaliah away from him bringing her into our room.
 
(Rome Pov)
 
*Her house is really nice* I thought.
 
I saw some little boy run up to me. *He must be her son, but I never knew she had a child*
 
I started to introduce myself to the boy.
 
"Hello im Rome, and you are?" The boy just stared at me. Just like his father first did when I walked in, I see where he gets it from. I laughed.
 
"Can you say Uncle Rome for me?" I asked him. Not knowing that hes never ever spoke a word.
 
"Uncle Rome" I heard in the tiniest voice ever. I looked at the boy and was amazed at he said my name only the first time being said.
 
"Um excuse me?" I called out and Aaliahs boyfriend came out the room. *I never got his name* 
 
"Yes?" He said.
 
"I never got your name". I told him.
 
"Jonghyun" He said quickly and was about to walk away when I stopped him.
 
"Wait!" He stopped walking and turned to face me.
 
"Jonghyun, your child is very smart" He looked at me funny.
 
"What do you mean?" 
 
"Well your son said my name without me having to repeat myself" I told him. I saw his whole expression change.
 
 
(Jonghyun Pov)
 
"Well your son said my name without me having to repeat myself". Woaaah, wait WHAT!! Jinki said his first words and I missed it. 
 
But hold up...DID HE SAY HE SAID HIS NAME?
 
I walked over to Jinki.
 
"Jinki what did you say to man just now" I asked him nicely.
 
"Uncle Rome"  Jinki said to me and I completely lost it.
 
I picked up Jinki, put him in his room.
 
I walked back ino the livingroom.
 
"You have a really cute ki.." Rome started but I didnt let him finish because I shoved my fist into his face.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------