Chapter 9

Their Revenge
(Rome Pov)
 
So I was walking home from Aaliahs house and tried my best to restrain myself from just jumping on her. Seeing her cry over her son gave me somewhat joy. I love all of her, I love seeing her smile, I love seeing her cry. Seeing all her emotions, it brings me happiness. Ive been thinking of all the ways I can pour my heart out to her, one way I decided to do it was by a love letter. In this letter im going to just express how I feel to her, holding nothing back because I want her to fully undserstand. I dont think anyone can truly understand how I feel, I would die for her, I would die for her child, and I want for her and I to be a family. I know she feels the same way, its obvious. Did you see the way she looked at me when I took my shirt off? She was seriously drooling over me. After this letter, she'll definitely leave her stupid boyfriend and come to me.
 
I rushed back to Siwoo's house so he can help me plan my letter, Aaliah prepare yourself for my love..
 
 
 
(Bom Pov)
 
We all left Kiyah and Ray's house and the first place I wanted to go was to visit Sulli to see if she was ok. Minho doesnt seem to have a sense of remorse in him, just kicking her out leaving her all alone to fend for herself. How can he be so insensitive. I want to find her so that she can stay with me and then we can try to get her some help. I didnt know that her relationship with Minho drove her to a wrong turn and settle it with drugs. 
 
I was walking down a dark alley, being it around 8pm, I heard a faint scream. 
 
I was contemplating on whether I should call the police or save the person. The screaming continued again and I realized that it was a girl.
 
I heard the girl screaming out "help me", "please dont do this" and I knew that voice.
 
"Sulli?" I called out.
 
"BOM? IS THAT YOU? HELP ME! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!" She said.
 
I saw the person that was hurting her run away. So I ran up to her, all I saw of her was red, her face was covered with bruises. She had a black eye and a slight cut on her cheek. 
 
I went to lift her up and she seemed to be able to walk just fine. It was all just damage to her face so we really didnt need to take her to the hospital, I just had to play nurse for the next few weeks.
 
We were almost to my house when I decided to ask her, if she saw who did this to her so we at least call the police and give them a description of the person who did this.
 
"Sulli?" I asked softly.
 
"Hmm?" She replied. I can tell that shes very tired after what happened.
 
I heard footsteps behind us, but I ignored it. I didnt want to scare Sulli even more.
 
"Did you get to see the person who did this to you?" I asked her.
 
She stopped walking and got infront of me, I saw that she was very shaky just thinking about what had just happened not that long ago.
 
She took a very breath before speaking.
 
"It was T-t-t-t...." She stopped talking and looked behind me, eyes wide.
 
"T-t-t? T-t what?" I said. I saw her shaking.
 
I looked behind me to see what got her so shaken up. But before I could fully turn around, I felt something hit my head and I fell to the ground, seeing Sulli's scared face before everything went black.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
~~ Two Days Later~~
 
(Minhos Pov)
 
I got back home from a long and refreshing morning jog. I ran back to my apartment and found a giant box in front of my door. *Im not expecting a package* I thought.
 
I grabbed the box, and my god was it heavy, and brought it inside. 
 
I decided to take a shower first then open the box. Once I got out the shower I saw that I had 4 missed calls from Aaliah. I reminded myself to call her after I look at this box.
 
I sat at the table and opened the box. I barely peek opened the box and just the smell alone was enough to kill plants.
 
Once I fully opened it, I wasnt prepared to see what was inside. I ran straight to the sink and started throwing up.
 
Inside the box were two left feet...
 
 
(Kangjun Pov)
 
I woke up from a knocking on my door. *Who the hell is beating on my door so freaking early in the morning*
 
"IM COMING, GOD!" I yelled, walking to the door.
 
Once I opened the door, nobody was there.
 
"WHAT THE HELL" I was about to close the door when I noticed a box on the ground. *Mail? This early? Whatever* I thought and picked up the box and put it on the table.
 
I opened the box and saw two right feet...
 
 
(CL Pov)
 
I was on my way to visit Aaliah for a shopping day, when I opened the door I saw a box infront of the door.
 
"KEY!" I yelled at Key, who was in the shower.
 
"What?" He said back.
 
"Did you order a package?" I asked him.
 
"No, why?" He said, walking out the bathroom in just a towel over his waist.
 
I just pointed at the box by the door. Key picked it up and brought it into the house.
 
Once we opened the box, I screamed out of horror and disgust, while Key passed out and I had to catch him before he hit the ground.
 
Inside the box were two left hands...
 
 
 
(Rome Pov)
 
I finished writing my letter that Siwoo helped me write and I decided that today would be the best day to give it to her. 
 
I walked up to her door to find a box sitting there, I wondered what it was but I didnt want to get caught going through their stuff so I just put the letter on the box and knocked on the door and ran away.
 
 
 
(Aaliah Pov)
 
Ever since Jonghyun came home drunk and he and Rome made up, everything has been good. Jonghyun said that he had a special dinner planned for us and a suprise for me so I cant wait. I took a shower and got dressed to meet CL so we could go shopping for tonight. http://www.polyvore.com/aaliah/set?id=91954390
 
 
I gave the sleepy Jonghyun a kiss and put my shoes on when I heard a knock on the door. *CL is here* I said to myself.
 
I walk to the door and saw a box with a letter on it. The letter had my name on it but the box said nothing. I opened the letter and read it:
 
My sweet princess Aaliah,
 
You dont know how much you mean to me. I want to become part of you. I want a part of you to carry with me always.....I love you so much I just want to lock you up all for me.....You are mine. You know it. I know it. So be mine. I like to follow you where ever you go and even sleep out side your house sometimes so I can watch you sleep at night. I can’t stop thinking about you. I can’t stop dreaming about you, fantasizing about you! Imagining w-what your… warm... wet... heart would feel like in my hands. Just to hold you, I wonder how it feels. Your sweet chocolate skin against mine. That man of yours is a distraction from your true heart. I will make you see who you truly love. Love is forever and can never be ended, but a knife can end you before you can scream. Isn't that amazing, Aaliah. 
 
Until we meet again,
    Your one true love 
 
 
 
I put the letter in my pocket and was completely horrified. Who the hell writes stuff like that!
 
I put the box on the table and woke up Jonghyun.
 
Once he was in the livingroom. I showed him the box and he opened it. 
 
When I saw what was inside, I ran in the bathroom and threw up. It was the most disgusting thing ive ever seen in my life. 
 
I decided to call Minho and everyone else.
 
Inside the box were two right hands...
 
 
(Kiyah Pov)
 
I woke up after a loud bang like someone dropping something. I thought it was Maru or Minwoo so I jumped up and ran to their rooms to find them both sleeping.
 
I went to check outside to see if it was the neighbors that dropped something. But when I open the door, there was a giant box.
 
I woke up Ray and we opened the box together. Once we opened the box, I wanted to die right then in there.
 
Inside the box were the heads of Sulli and Bom.
.
.
.
On top of Sulli's head was a note that read:
 
I love you and you can never get away from me, never.
 
I dropped the note.
 
I knew exactly who it was from.......Lee Taemin.