Chapter 3

Their Revenge

(Jonghyun Pov)

Im sitting at our new home with Jinki. Yes, we finally moved out of Ray and Kiyahs house and got our own place.

http://www.polyvore.com/aaliah_jonghyun_house/set?id=90612017

I've been trying to get Jinki to speak because he hasnt said his first word and im hoping that his first words will be "daddy". Jinki was running around the whole house, thanks to Aaliah who taught him how to walk, and im running around trying to catch him when I realized, where is Aaliah?. Its almost 7pm and shes still not home. I hope she didnt get lost again.

I laughed to myself thinking about the memory when we first moved here when I heard the front door open. I saw Aaliah walk inside with a huge smile as she ran straight for Jinki, as Jinki ran to her as well.

"How's my little baby doing?". She asked Jinki.

But he just smiled at her.

"Hes still not talking yet?". She said looking at me this time.

"No, but I think in about a few days he will because he nodded his head once when I asked him a question". I said like a proud father.

"Awhh, did you Jinki?". She asked. And Jinki nodded his head at her.

Then Aaliah sqeualed and jumped up and down with Jinki in her arms. She gave him a giant hug and put him down and he ran off again.

"So how was work?'. I asked her.

"OMG it was super duper tiring so I decided to go my favorite cafe". She said but I tell she wasnt telling me everything, but I played along anyway.

"Without me?". I said playfully with a pout.

"Well ill call you next time I go ok?". She told me with a smile.

"And guess what?". She continued.

"What?". 

"I made a new friend!" She said jumping up and down. And I was really happy for her because she doesnt have much friends that are fluent in english, cause I knew thats why she was so happy.

"Really? Thats great. Whats her name?" I asked her.

She stopped jumping and look at me.

"Well...its actually a guy". I gave her that look.

"What I told him that I was already in a relationship, I just wanted a new friend thats all". She said her voice slowly fading and I felt guilty.

"Its ok, I trust you. I just wanna meet him". I told her firmly 

"Whyyy, I just met him isnt that kinda weird you know like "Hey I know we just met but come meet my boyfriend" that doesnt sound weird to you?". She said.

I gave her that look.

"Okay okay, Ill call him and let him know". She said.

 

(Aaliahs Pov)

"So hows Kangjun doing?". I asked trying to change the subject.

"Hes still you know..."

"Pimping?" I interrupted him.

"Yeah". He said letting out a sigh.

"You should talk to him about that".

"I know I know but hes still heartbroken about.." He started but I cut him off.

"Dont you dare say that hoes name in my house". I said then it was my turn to sigh. "He needs to learn how to forgive and forget, I know it may be hard but playing around with girls wont do anything but give you aids".

He laughed at my statement and gave me a hug.

"Okay ill talk to him". Then I heard some funny noises coming from Jonghyuns stomach.

"Did you eat?" I asked him.

"No, I was waiting for you so you can make me dinner" 

"Are you serious?" I asked kinda annoyed.

"Mhmm"

"Yo im not your maid cook your own food". I said walking away.

"Dont "Yo" me then walk away". He said pulling me back.

"Yo I just did". I said snatching my arm back, walking awayLeaving Jonghyun to stare in disbelief.

 

"Oh Jinki, my love, do you want mommy to make you some food?". I said outloud knowing what Jonghyuns face probably looks like.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------