Chapter 2

Their Revenge

(Aaliahs Pov)

Work was so stressful so i decided to go to my favorite Cafe in town. While walking I got that feeling again, the feeling of being watched. I continued walking until I heard footsteps behind me, I stopped walking and turned around...Nobody! The people on the street giving me weird looks, making me feel crazy. I walked as quickly as I could and the fastest way to get there would be to take the back alley.

 

Im glad that its daytime, this would be creepier at night. Im pratically running through the alley when I hear the footsteps getting louder and faster. Letting fear get to me I sprint off running as fast as I can out of the alley.

 

I finally get to my favorite cafe and I take about a minute to cool off and breathe then go inside. 

 

While waiting in line, I felt a pair of eyes on me and I turn and see a handsome guy smiling at me so i gave a small smile and faced back to the front of the line to find out that it was my turn to order so I ordered a Caramel Cappuchino, it calms me when im stressed. 

 

I was drinking my cappuchino when I saw a flash go off in the corner of my eye and I looked up to see that handsome guy from the line facing my way with a camera. *is he taking a picture of me?* 

I decided to confront him about it.

"Um, Excuse me?"

He pointed to himself and I just nodded so he walked over to me. I decided not to beat around the bush and just get to the point.

"Are you taking pictures of me?" I asked him.

"Why would you ask that?" He said. 

*He has an accent, a very cute one! Wait dont get distracted Aaliah*

"Well I saw a flash go off and you had the camera pointed at me".

He just stood there staring at me. 

"Well thats simple"..he started " Im a blogger and I like to take pictures of all the beautiful scenery here in Seoul, and I couldnt help but see something so beautiful sitting in this booth."

*Oh, I should tell him that im in a relationship but I dont wanna hurt his feelings*

"Its kinda illegal to take pictures of random people and post online without their consent". I told him.

"Well do I have your permission?" Heres my chance I thought.

"Um, im not sure my boyfriend will approve of that".

I saw the smile on his face drop and I felt really bad for him because he seemed like a really nice guy.

"Oh." That was all he said.

"But maybe we can be friends, theres not alot of people here that speak fluent english and my korean kinda so how about that?". I asked and I saw that his face kinda brightend up.

"Sure, id really love that". He replied.

I look at my watch and realized that it was almost 7pm. OMG I spent alot of time here, Jonghyun might worry and I wanna see my adorable baby Jinki. So I got up to leave and tried to say my goodbyes but before I could the guy stopped me. 

"Whats your name by the way?". He asked me. 

Duhh! Im stupid I never got his name.

"Im Aaliah, and yours?".

"Yu Barom, but you can call me Rome." He said with a wink

 

I was gonna walk away when he stopped me again.

"Wait, can I have your number? You know, just as friend purposes?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure." I dont know why I was being so friendly with him, but I figured it wouldnt hurt anybody.

"Thank you." Rome said. 

"No problem." I replied with a smile.

As I got to the door he called out my name.

"Aaliah?"

"Hmm?"

"I'll see you around" He said with a smile.

"You too." And I walked home.

It was getting dark outside and I was getting nervous that that feeling may come back, but it never came and I walked home with a smile on my face knowing I just made a new friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------