Chapter 10

Their Revenge

(Kiyah Pov)

After seeing what was in the box, I started receiving calls after calls all from Aaliah, CL, Minho, and Kangjun. We all agreed to meet up at my house with our boxes to figure everything out.

Nobody knows that its Sulli and Bom yet. I wanted to wait till we were all together. Also so that they can drive here safely without freaking out even more.

 

(Aaliah Pov)

We all arrived at Kiyah and Rays house with boxes in hands. We all put our boxes on the table and I noticed that Kiyah and Ray recieved the biggest box. I told Jinki to go play in the room with Maru and Minwoo.

"Who do you think did this?" Key asked.

"I dont know, but whoever did, is sick!" Kangjun spit out. 

I saw Kiyah put her head down.

We all opened our boxes except for Ray. Inside, Minho had two left feet. Kangjun had two right feet. CL had two left hands, and then we had two right hands. 

'Whos body do you think it is?" Minho said. 

"I know who it is!" Kiyah spoke up for the first time since we got here. 

All eyes were on her.

She walked up to their box, hands tightly gripping onto the egdes. Slowly lifting the box up, everyone gathered around to see what was inside the box.

"AHHH!" Was basically everyones reaction. Key started hysterically crying, while holding on to CL who was trying to not to break down as well, because her and Bom were raised together since birth. 

I looked at Minho to see his reaction. He slowly backed up until he bumped into the couch. He covered his face and cried into his hands, mumbling a few words that I couldnt understand. I went up to him and hugged him, rubbing his back for support. Although they broke up, I knew he still had a soft spot for her.

Kangjun and Ray were trying calm Kiyah down because she started to break down after seeing everyone else so sad. 

I walked up to Jonghyun and gave him a hug.

"Who did this?" Jonghyun said, fist balled up, anger in voice.

"I know" Kiyah spoke up again. All eyes on her again.

She pulled out a note and handed it to Jonghyun. 

 

 

"I love you and you can never get away from me, never". He read. 
 
"Is that from Taemin?" I asked.
 
She nodded her head.
 
"Its all my fault" She said.
 
"Why do you say that?" CL asked Kiyah.
 
"Because Taemin wants me back but instead of coming for me, he goes after my loved ones" She said, tears falling from her eyes.
 
"Kiyah its not your fault. Its Taemins. Hes the sick bastard doing all of this, you have no control over this so please dont blame yourself" Ray told her, hugging her. 
 
Everyone agreed. We called the police and told them everything. All about Kiyahs past with Taemin and how he did all of this and how he will possibly do it again. Once the police were about to leave I asked if I could speak with one of them alone.
 
 
 
"Is there a problem?" The oficer asked.
 
I pulled the note out of my pocket and handed it to him.
 
"I dont know if its from Taemin but I know that whoever it is, is planning something as well" I told the officer.
 
He read the note.
 
"Ok, thank you. Well if you would like, I could have a few undercover cops follow you around until we catch the person". He offered.
 
"I would like that thank you. But please dont tell anyone about this, I dont want them to have to worry about anything else. Its my problem so id like to deal with it on my own". I told him.
 
"Ok, give me your number so I can communicate with you if we have any news" He said.
 
I gave him my number and walked him out the door with the other cops carrying the body parts with them. Jonghyun came up behind me.
 
'What were you guys talking about?" He asked.
 
"I was just thanking him for the work they are doing" I lied, smiling at him. 
 
I dont know if he believed me or not but he just nodded and walked away. We all gave Kiyah and Ray our goodbyes and went our seperate ways.
 
~~~
 
CL and I still went shopping because Jonghyun said that he still wanted to show me his suprise. But we didnt have the same excitement that we would normally have while shopping. The cop, who I now know as Officer Ok but told me to called him Taecyeon, sent me a text of what the officers looked like so I wouldnt be scared seeing someone follow me around.
 
While shopping I got a text from Taecyeon that they found out who the person was.
 
"Man they work really fast!" I said outloud.
 
"Who works fast?" CL said.
 
"Oh its nothing" I said pointing at a store. "Lets go in there"
 
I texted him back and he told me it was a man named Yu Barom and I tried to figure why that sounded so familiar. Then I realized, thats Rome full name.
 
I was completely horrified. I thought we were friends, why would he stalk me. Then I came to a conclusion. *Was he the one who drugged me three years ago* 
 
I wanted to hit something for being so foolish to let someone, I barely knew, so close around my family, my kid!
 
Before I could react to anything CL shoved a dress in my face, that was really cute and I went to try it on. 
 
 
We finally found a dress that was dinner appropriate and cheap and headed back to my house. http://www.polyvore.com/aaliah/set?id=92064985
 
~~~
 
"Thank you for watching Jinki" I told CL as I was putting on my earrings.
 
"No problem, just have fun tonight" She winked and said. Then Jonghyun and I walked out the house.
 
 
(At Dinner)
 
 
We finished eating our dinner and we were waiting for our desert to come, when Jonghyun grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes and started to speak:
 
"Aaliah, some people say that they fell in love at first sight. Admittedly, for me, it was getting to know you that made me fall in love with you. It took me some time to figure out that you don’t like horror films, that you prefer cold drinks over hot and that you hate the summer and love the winter. Over time I learned to know what each look means and that you just want to talk after a long day. I’ve learned to know you. I learned to like you and then I fell in love when I had all of the necessary information. I fell in love with your eyes. I fell in love with how you walk across the room. I fell in love with how you dedicate yourself to everything you do. I fell in love with your chocolate cake and I fell in love with how you look at me when it is just you and I. And most importantly I love the fact that you gave me a beautiful baby boy. I want to be with you forever and to officially call you my wife..will you marry me?" 
 
~~~~~
 
I opened the door to our house.
 
"CL, GUESS WHAT?? I yelled happily into the livingroom to find her sleep on the couch.
 
I walked up to her and jumped on top of her, making her jump.
 
"WHAT WHAT HAPPENED!" She screamed.
 
"IM GETTING MARRIED" I screamed in her ear.
 
"AHHH" We both jumped up and down cheering and laughing. Leaving Jonghyun to smile and shake his head at us.
 
I walked over to Jinkis room so I could tell him the good news.
 
I went inside to find his room empty.
 
"Hey CL! Did Jinki go with Key or something?" I asked her.
 
"No. why?" She said. 
 
Fear rushed through my body as I ran around the whole house, but couldnt find him anywhere.
 
"Aaliah, whats wrong?" CL asked me.
 
"Jinki...hes gone" I barely managed to get out.
 
They also started running around the house in search of him when I stopped running. They saw my face and came up to me.
 
"Aaliah, whats wrong? Do you know something?" Jonghyun asked. 
 
Barely audible, I was able to get out.
 
 
... "Rome"
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------