Chapter 11

Their Revenge

(Aaliah Pov)

I called Officer Taecyeon and told him about how I believe Rome kidnapped my child and he said to meet him at the police station.

 

 

~~At the Police Station~~

 

 

On our way to the station, meaning me, Jonghyun and CL, I told them everything from being followed, the letter, and even the club three years ago.

"When I find him, im gonna kill him." Jonghyun said.

"Then you'll only go to jail too" CL told him.

"Yes, let the police handle it. Our only concern is Jinki's safety". I added on.

Once we arrived, Taecyeon told me to explain to him everything I know about Rome that might lead us to where he is.

I started to explain how he likes photography and how he would always appear from nowhere when I was alone and how he grew attached to Jinki, when I remembered a converation I once had with Rome when we were in the coffee shop.

 

~~ Flashback~~

(Last week at the coffee shop)

 

"So you like photography, do you have like your own studio or something?" I asked him.

"Well I wouldnt really call it like a studio but I have a place where I "work" I guess you can say". He replied.

"Where is it? I might visit one day" I told him.

"Actually its down the street from this coffee shop" He stated. "How about I take you there now?"

"Oh sure" 

 

~~ Flashback End~~

 

"You went with him?" Jonghyun asked standing up, getting angry.

I looked back at him.

"Really Jonghyun, now is not the time for this! Yes I went, why? Cause I thought we were friends at the time. God I dont wanna argue with you about this ok. All I want is for Jinki to come back home". I replied back pissed off and not in the mood.

He sat back down, I looked back at Taecyeon and finished explaining.

"Its by the coffee shop, ill show you where its at. Lets go" I said standing up, looking back glaring at Jonghyun but then grabbed his hand and walked out the door.

"Im sorry". Jonghyun whispered in my ear as we were walking out of the station, with CL and Taecyeon behind us.

"Its fine. I get it your angry, I am too but we need to be focus and not be filled with hate. That is until we get Jinki back" I smiled.

He smiled back at me. 

 

(Kangjun Pov) 

Kiyah called me because she told me that Ray was gonna take her out because she needed a night out and she was in need of a babysitter and me of course I couldnt say no when it came to her and Aaliahs kids so I told her I was gonna bring Minho with me to make it easier which she was gladly to agree too.

I got to their house and Minho came about 2 minutes after I did and decided to make blanket forts with them.

 

(Ray Pov)

Kiyah and I had a really fun time. I took her bowling, then we went out to eat at Red Lobster because I know how much she loves crab legs, and then we went out to the beach just look at the ocean in the night sky and kick sand at eachother.We may be adults now with kids but were probably more childish then our children. We left the beach around 10pm because Kiyah started getting tired.

Once we arrived home, it was really quiet in the house. 

"Minho! Kangjun!" I called out.

I saw Kiyah start to panic.

"Kiyah calm down, im sure theyre all just sleeping" I assured her.

We walked into our room to see it completely dark. I the lights and was in complete awe.

 

"SUPRISE!" Maru, Minwoo, Minho and Kangjun all yelled at the same time.

Kiyah was so suprised she jumped into my arms as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Suprise mommy and daddy" Minwoo said. Kiyah left my embrace to go hug and kiss Maru and Minwoo.

"We did it all ourselves" Maru said. Earning a few "whats" from the two grown men in the back.

Maru just looked behind him and stuck his tongue out.

"We wanted you to be happy because you seem so sad lately" Kangjun said.

"Well thank you guys, really!" Kiyah said. It looked like she'll start crying any moment.

"Well I guess we'll go now" Minho said, dragging Kangjun away who started blowing kisses again at the kids. 

Once they left I turned to the kids.

"Ok boys, I think your mommy needs to sleep now" I told them.

They started whining and throwing little temper tantrums as I brought them to their room.

"Goodnight kids" I gave them a kiss and walked out.

*Today couldnt have been any more perfect* I thought as I walked back into our room finding Kiyah fast asleep under the little fort the kids, Minho and Kangjun made. I hopped into the bed and cuddled next to my wife and went to sleep as well.

 

(Aaliah Pov)

We arrived at the building that I remember Rome brought me to a few days ago. It looked alot different from the first time I was here. Inside were pictures of me and Jinki everywhere. Me at the coffee shop, the gym, work, the store, at the park that day and even more scary....me sleeping.

 

I then heard someone talking and it sounded like Rome. We got closer and closer to the voice until I could confirm that it was Rome. Taecyeon told CL to call for back up and tell them its an urgent message from Officer Ok.

We waited a while for backup to come.

"Do you know who I am?" I saw Rome ask Jinki.

"No" Jinki said. I still smile at the fact that he can speak..sorta.

"Im your new daddy, ok? Your old father never loved you, not like I love you. Once your mommy realizes this she will be with me and we will be one big happy family" Rome said.

I saw Jonghyuns eyes fire up and he about to go out there, until Taecyeon stopped him. I guess Jinki heard all the noise because he looked our way.

"Daddy?" Jinki said.

"Yes! Im your daddy" Rome stated happily.

"No" Jinki said pointing to where we were "Daddy!"

Rome looked to where he was pointing and he spotted us.

"Oh my princess, youre here" Rome said smiling at me.

"Dont you dare come near her" Jonghyun said through his teeth, stepping in front of me. 

"Why?" I finally spoke up.

"Why what, my princess" Rome said.

"STOP CALLING HER THAT" Jongyun yelled.

"Jonghyun please calm down" I said.

"Yes, please lets not make this harder then it needs to be" Taecyeon said. I had forgotten he has here.

"WHY, SHES MINE" Rome yelled back.

"SAY THAT AGAIN!" Jonghyun said.

"I said that shes mine, is there a problem with that?" Rome replied much calmer.

Jonghyun started to stomp over to him.

"OH I OUGHTA KILL--" He stopped in his tracks seeing Rome pull out a knife and press it against Jinki's throat.

I heard the police sirens go off and then cops started flooding the place.

"What was that again?" Rome started. "I love this boy. But although I love him, im to the point where id kill him if it means to be with Aaliah"

Thats when I finally lost it.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I screamed at him. "ROME GET IT THROUGH THAT THICK SKULL OF YOURS, I DONT LOVE YOU, I NEVER LOVED YOU AND I NEVER WILL LOVE YOU. YOURE JUST A SICK BASTARD WHO NEEDS HELP" If I thought Jonghyuns eyes were scary when he was mad, then I was dead wrong. Rome had the look of evil and possesion in his eyes that ive never seen in my life.

"Wrong answer princess" He said as I saw him press the knife further into Jinki's neck, leaving Jinki to start crying and some blood to drip from his neck.

I saw him lift up the knife attempting to stab Jinki.

"NOOOOOOO" I started to scream. Then all that was heard was...

 

BANG!!!