Chapter 5

Their Revenge

(Aaliah Pov) 

Today Kiyah and I decided to go to the gym because we still kinda had some of the baby fat from birth. While running on the tredmill, Kiyah calls me.

"Aaliah?"

"Hmm?"

"Theres some dude thats been staring at you since we've been in here". She told me.

I stopped the tredmill and looked at her funny. 

"Where?". I asked.

She pointed in the very back and I saw some guy hidding his face behind one of the machines as I turned my head to look at him.

There was something familiar about him, until it hit me.

I got the off the tredmill and walked over to the guy.

"Hello Rome!" I said. He looked up and jumped at how close I was to him, since his head was down the whole time I walked up to him.

"Hey Aaliah". He said.

"Why are you here, I mean like fully dressed?" 

He hesitated for a while before he answered.

"Well I thought I should take some photos of the gym to post on my blog, but I didnt know you'd be here".

"Dont lie, my friend over there *I pointed to Kiyah and she waved* told me that you've been staring at me since we've been here".

His face got red as he looked down scratching his neck.

"Ok, well then im caught". He laughed.

I laughed with him and grabbed his arm and pulled him to the tredmills.

"Kiyah! I want you to meet someone".I started.

She walked off the non-moving tredmill and smiled.

"Ok Kiyah this is Rome and Rome this is Kiyah". I said and they shook hands.

"Hello Kiyah, nice to meet you". He said to her and I saw her shocked face when she heard his accent.

"Ohh, your accent is cute. Where are you from?". She asked him.

"Australia". He told her.

Kiyah looked at him and gave him that "Not Bad" look. 

"Nice to meet you too Rome". She said.

"Well since im here, id like to know if you'd wanna go hang out tonight with me and my friend. I mean you can bring your friends too".

I looked at Kiyah and she was nodding her head up and down.

I laughed. "I guess so then".

"Okay ill text you the details". He said.

"Okay, see you tonight". Then he left.

After he was out of sight Kiyah turned to me.

"I think he followed you here just so he could invite you".

"I think he did too, but I dont think anythng bad of it". I replied.

We both left the gym and went to subway to call and invite everyone.

I started calling Jonghyun.

- Hey Jonghyun

- Yes

- Were gonna go out tonight and I wanted to know if you wanted to go or not

- Well somebody has to watch Jinki and I think you deserve this night out 

- Well ill be home soon and we'll talk more 

- Ok see you later

I hung up and told Kiyah that Jonghyun wasnt gonna go and she called Ray.

(Kiyah Pov)

- Ray 

- Hey babe

- Were all going to go out tonight but Jonghyun is gonna stay and watch Jinki. Do you wanna drop Maru and Minwoo off with Jonghyun?

- No ill stay with him and itll be a father and sons night for us

- Okay ill be home in a bit

- Ok see ya

(Aaliah Pov)

She hung up the phone.

"He said he's gonna stay with Jonghyun and have a father and sons night".

"Thats cute" I laughed and we decided to call the rest.

"CL, Key and Kangjun said they're coming". Kiyah told me.

"Ok ill call Minho now".

I started calling Minho.

 

(Minho Pov)

"IM NOT GONNA ARGUE WITH YOU ANYMORE, IM TIRED OF THIS". Sulli screamed at me. Honestly im getting tired of her nagging and yelling.

I looked over and saw my phone lighting up letting me know that someone was calling. I picked it up and saw it was Aaliah so I answered it ignoring Sullis constant screaming.

- Hello

- Minho!

*Shes seems happy, lucky her*

- Hello Minho, are you there?

- Huh? Oh yeah whats up?

- Are you ok, whats the screaming?

- Just Sulli. Ignore her, please *I laughed* what are you calling for?

- Oh yeah, were all going out tonight do you and Sulli wanna come?

I put the phone away from my ear.

"Sulli, Aaliah invited us out tonight are you going cause im going with or without you".

I heard her mumble a "yes" with some other rude words and walked away.

- Yeah we'll both go

- Ok ill text you the details, bring friends

I hung up the phone and decided to call a friend of mine that I met at Kiyah and Rays wedding.

 

~*Flashback*~

I was walking back to reception after using the bathroom and saw some guy standing in the corner of the room against the wall. It was kinda strange to me, so I went up and introduced myself to him.

"Um hello" I said.

He looked at me, he had this look in his eyes that kinda scared me but then he looked normal.

"Im Choi Minho, and you are?". He stuck his hand out.

"Im Lee Taemin, nice to meet you" He smiled. He had a very attractive smile.

"Who are you here for?" I asked him.

"Oh im an old friend of the bride, please dont tell her that im here though I want to suprise her" He said.

"Well okay, ill see you around".

"Okay"

~*Flashback End*~

 

Since then he and I have become close. I decided to call and invite him.

- Taemin

- Hey Minho

- All of my friends are going out tonight and I wanted to invite you so you can meet them, you up for it?

- All of them? Yeah im up for it. Sounds fun. Text me the address and ill meet you there

- Okay ill see you then

I hung up the phone and started getting ready for tonight.