Teaser: Go JiHae

Be My Fan || New Variety Show || [Story Starting]

Go JiHae entered the white room and took in everything that was around her. She was here. This was happening. They had actually picked her to be on Be My Fan. Her stomach was filled with butterflies as she thought how people would soon be watching her. Would they like her? She didn't even like herself at times so what was there to prove everyone else would like her?

"They picked you," JiHae reminded herself. "That means they like you."

The director came up to JiHae and she bowed to him and gave a nervous smile. He introduced himself and tried to put JiHae's nerves at ease as he led her to the stool in the middle of the room. JiHae took a seat and took a deep breath.

"Alright, there is no need to worry," the director assured. "Today we are just going to interview you and ask you a few simple questions. Most of the questions are repeats from the audition video so you don't even have to think much."

That made JiHae feel better. But then she had to go and open .

"Will the boys see these interviews?"

"Of course!"

All the nerves came rushing back as she thought about Sunggyu seeing this. There was no "he might see this". He was going to see this. JiHae had to snap out of her thoughts and listen to the director as he explained how he wanted her to introduce herself and what questions to expect.

"And... action!"

JiHae smiled at the camera and bowed.

"Hello viewers! I am Go JiHae. I'm an Inspirit who is excited to spend a month with her oppas."

She laughed and covered her face. Talking to a camera made her feel silly. The writers began to ask her questions.

"Why do you like Infinite?"

"What's their not to like?" JiHae asked back. "They seem genuine and sweet. All of them can sing. The rappers included! And their dancing is no joke. Unless Sungyeol oppa is on a variety show. Then it most likely will be a joke." she laughed. "But in all seriousness, they care for us Inspirits and they are why I'm here today."

JiHae already knew what the next question was going to be and she dreaded it.

"And why do you want to be on this show?"

There it was. JiHae was fine telling the producers why. She'd tell the whole cast. But the world? What if everyone judged her? 

"I want to be on this show to become friends with my oppas and have them know I exist. Also to make some amazing friends and memories."

The crew all looked around confused. This wasn't the answer they had heard before. 

"Please say what you said before. It's what made us pick you in the first place," the director said.

Hearing this, JiHae nodded and took a deep breath. 

"They saved me," JiHae stated. "And I wanted to have the chance to properly thank Infinite Oppas for what they did."

JiHae prayed she could end it there but they asked for an explanation. Why exactly did she want to thank them?

"Everyone has a moment in their life when they don't want to be here anymore. When I had my moment, it was around the time Infinite Oppas had their debut. I went to their fanmeet and Sunggyu Oppa said he wanted me to continue to be a fan and support them until the end. I know it's something that all idols say to their fans but it was enough. I realized I wanted to stick around and support them. And now here I am. Three years later."

The story was always hard for JiHae to tell. There was few she told the story to. Not even her parents knew. In fact, the producers were one of the first she told her story to. And now the world would know it. 

"Any words for your fellow cast mates?"

JiHae nodded and proceeded to smile at the camera.

"Girls! Hello! I hope that we can grow close over the love of our biases and that we have as much fun as possible! I can't wait to meet you! I'll see you all soon!"

The director called cut and JiHae sighed with relief. She could only hope that the camera wasn't that bad when she had others beside her.


Author Note: Hi! Introducing... ME! ^^ This is my character, Go JiHae. 

Just so you all know, this is how I will reveal the girls.

Thank you to those who have applied already and to those who haven't: you still have time left! So many good applications and lots of people want Bangtan :o I'm so happy that they are getting a lot of love. I wasn't sure how this would turn out as far as the guys went. The boys not chosen will be in the story either way. They just won't be main.

I'll be honest, I didn't think Bangtan would get this much love and I thought EXO would get more love than they got. Not that Bangtan is bad!! They are my second favorite after all. I just thought since they are rookies and EXO are rookies who've been out longer (are they still considered rookies??) that they'd get more love. But I like this! Gives me ideas >:D hehehe!!

 *clears throat* I think that is all I have to say for now.

Bye~! <3