Chapter 1: Arrive

Be My Fan || New Variety Show || [Story Starting]

Sungjong took the gold envelope out of Sungyeol’s hands and opened it as everyone attempted to help Sungyeol out of the box. The excited look in Sungjong’s eyes vanished as he read what was not a list a names. However, it was a letter from the show.

“Dear Infinite,” he read aloud, “were you really thinking that we’d just hand you a list of names? Things aren’t that easy! To figure out who got in, meet at the Be My Fan dorm.”

Everyone let out an exaggerated groan as they finally got Sungyeol out of the box. The childish member was outraged.

“I dived in for no reason!” he shouted.

Myungsoo headed over and took the letter from Sungjong. Had he been serious? Upon reading it himself, he almost wished Sungjong had been messing with him. Was it really necessary to send them on a goose chase?

The boys headed to the address written on the letter and little did they know the other groups were heading there as well. At the dorm which was actually a two story house a good thirty minutes away from the crowded city, one of the girls, Go JiHae was just arriving with her bags. Her heart was racing as she walked up to the house, luggage in hand. A million questions were running through her mind - which were all gone as she opened the door. She was met with a camera the moment she stepped inside.

“Hello,” JiHae greeted the cameraman.

Looking past the camera, she noticed five girls. The other five girls that had been chosen to do the show.

“Hello girls,” JiHae greeted and bowed.

The five girls got up from their seats on the floor and ran over to JiHae.

“We’re all together!” SoEun cheered. “I’m Bang SoEun. I was first to arrive.”

She gave JiHae a friendly smile to which JiHae returned.

“I’m Bang MinHae,” another girl greeted. “Second to arrive.”

“I’m Lee HyeMi,” the next girl said.

“We rode the same bus,” the girl next to her said. “I’m HyeRi, but call me Christine.”

JiHae nodded and turned to the last girl.

“I’m Ahn MinYoung. I’m glad you finally arrived! What’s your name?”

“My name is Go JiHae,” JiHae told the girls.

The girls barely had time to figure out each other’s ages before the writers came up to them.

“So the boys will be here in an hour. And until then, we are going to film you getting your rooms. There are two bedrooms reserved for you girls so three to a room. The boys will be up stairs but they won’t be staying every night. You will have the downstairs rooms. Got it?”

The girls all nodded and soon the cameras were rolling and they all had a gold envelope in their hands.

“These tell us what rooms we got,” MinHae explained to the cameras. “Should we open them on three?”

The other girls nodded and SoEun started the countdown.

“One, two three…”

They all opened their envelopes and grinned before turning them to the camera to show what was inside. Inside, was a room number – either one or two – and their fandom they had mentioned in their interviews. They all looked around to see who they were rooming with.

In room one was the Inspirits: HyeMi, MinYoung, and JiHae.

In room two was the ARMYs and EXOtic: SoEun, MinHae, and Christine.

“Why am I the only EXOtic?” Christine asked.

No one could answer that question for her though. Not even the writers.

The girls took their luggage to their rooms and got situated. They tried to pretend the camera wasn’t there and began to talk to one another. Asking about biases and such.

“Sunggyu oppa is my ultimate bias,” JiHae said. “Whose voice can compare to his?”

The two others couldn’t help but agree with JiHae’s words. Sunggyu’s voice was one of a kind.

“Hoya oppa is my Infinite bias,” HyeMi said.

“Same!” MiYoung said. “Hoya oppa’s dancing is to die for!”

While they gushed over Infinite and wondered who would be on the show, the girls in room two were having a similar conversation.

“I’m an ARMY but I have to say that Chanyeol oppa is my bias,” MinHae said.

“No way! Same here,” Christine said. “I love that boy so much!”

The girls were having a blast getting to know each other that they were sad to here they had to cut the chatter short and head out to the backyard. Once outside, the girls saw an open grassy field and a swing set with six swings. In front of the swings, were two long tables.

“Those swings are where you will sit and judge the competition today,” one writer explained. “When filming is done, we will move the tables and they can be used. For now, you have to sit behind those swings as the boys will be here in a few minutes.”

Screams erupted from the girls as they tried to release everything before the boys arrived. They ran over to the swings and took their seats. All of them tried to sit officially and act like professionals but they all were grinning like idiots. Idols – boy idols – would be here in a few minutes. Idols they were fans of. Big fans of.

The six teamed up to help fix each other’s hair and made sure they all looked perfect. The sound of the back door opening made the girls all snap forward to see who was entering. The girls all clapped and applauded the seven boys that entered and bowed immediately at the sight of a camera. Trying to keep their breaths at a steady pace, the girls watched as Bangtan made their way to the middle of the yard, right in front of the girls.

“We are BANG…”

“TAN! Hello, we are bulletproof boy scouts!”

The seven boys all bowed and the girls all cheered seeing that all seven boys had made it in. Or, that’s what they thought. The writers handed Rap Monster an envelope that was gold like all the other ones.

“Is the list really in here?” V asked. “Because I’m tired of being told I can learn whether or not I’m in to find out that I have to do something.”

V’s words caused the girls to chuckle and they were hoping that he got in. He seemed funny. Rap Monster opened the envelope and immediately threw it down on the ground. V groaned, assuming it was a challenge. He reach down for the envelope to find that yes, there was a challenge.

“Dear Bangtan, welcome to the house. The six girls in front of you are very happy to see you have arrived. We’d love to have you all here and so would they. But only four of you have been given the opportunity to live at the house. In order to find out, you must perform something for the girls as a welcome. Only after you all have been passed by the girls, will we tell who got in.”

Jin offered to go first so the others stepped out of the way so he could be in the spotlight.

“Hello, I’m Bangtan’s own vocalist Jin. Today I will be doing an impression of a puppy after it’s been scolded.”

The girls were given two cards each. One with a green circle. The other with a red X. All Jin and the others needed to pass were four green circles.

Jin did his impression to which the girls all squealed over. So cute! He was easily given six green circles and s cheered. But it wasn’t that easy for everyone else.


It's the first official chapter guise~ Thoughts? ^^

I didn't think I'd finish this chapter that quick but last night I stayed up all night because I hurt myself and couldn't fall asleep cause of the pain. 2nd chapter is almost done as well. otl. In the past 24 hours I've had like three hours of sleep? I should be passed out. SInce I'm feeling better I'm going to try to go to sleep now. But first...

Look! It's Bangtan doing EXO's tree from wolf! Bangtan said they respect and admire EXO :D

Okay. Now going to bed.