Chapter 6: Rest

Be My Fan || New Variety Show || [Story Starting]

It was late in the night when filming for the day had ended. This was also the end of the first week of shooting. One week was already down and there was only three more weeks to go. Before the crew all left, they let everyone in on the game plan for when filming started up after the weekend. They’d be going on a scavenger hunt in pairs. And the winners would get a prize. The losers, they’d get something of their own. And on that dandy note the crew bid their goodbyes to the cast and was on their way.

Everyone was curious about this scavenger hunt and what would come of it. But before that, they had a weekend to themselves. The girls were excited because this was their chance to really be with the boys. There weren’t going to be any film crews around. Just them and the boys for a few good days.

The boys were all exhausted from the tasks they’d done and decided to call it a night. The girls all stayed up and hatched a plan of their own.

“They went through a lot today. Mentally, of course,” HyeMi said. “We should do something for them tomorrow.”

“Today technically,” Christine said.

Looking at the time everyone realized that it was already twelve minutes past midnight. Today was the longest they’d filmed.

“What should we do?” JiHae asked.

No one was really sure. Earlier the boys were put through a quiz show. To see how much they knew about one another. Questions included year of debut, naming as many songs off their latest album, naming all of their albums, and so on. It wouldn’t have been that bad. But they were against the girls who had to bite the urge to answer all of the questions right away. They tried their best to give the boys a chance but it’s so hard when this knowledge is just etched into your brain.

“Let’s cook them a nice breakfast,” MinYoung suggested.

“I like that!” SoEun exclaimed. “What else?”

“Let’s prepare a little performance,” MinYoung said. “Like dance! Let’s dance for them!”

Her excitement wasn’t really shared by most of the girls. It’s not that the others didn’t like the idea. To SoEun, it required getting off her and putting forth effort to learn a dance. And the others were worried about making fools out of themselves. HyeMi thought about how she how clumsy she was and could only see herself falling on her . And falling on her in front of idols was not on her list of things to do.

“It’s not like we have to dance something elaborate,” MinYoung argued.

“I highly doubt we can pull something together by morning,” MinHae said.

But the girls found themselves trying to. They watched different music videos and tried to find a simple dance to learn and soon agreed that Nothing’s Over seemed the simplest. As they stayed up learning the dance, the girls got a little crazy rom the lack of sleep and it caused them to bond even more. When it was almost time to wake up the boys, SoEun started on breakfast with the help of Christine while the JiHae made everyone coffee to help them stay up.

“Chanyeol oppa is lucky he’s cute. If he wasn’t so cute I wouldn’t have stayed up all night for him.”

The others raised their coffee cups in agreement. This was for all of the idols, but their biases are what kept them going all night. This in a way was for them.

“Do you think the others who weren’t chosen will ever make an appearance?” JiHae asked the girls.

“I hope so because I feel bad for Sungjong oppa,” SoEun said. “He is the only Infinite member not a part of the show.”

“And only a third of EXO’s members are here,” MinHae said.

The sound of someone coming downstairs caused the girls to go quiet. They soon saw a sleepy Jungkook rubbing his eyes and his cuteness factor had grown significantly.

“I smell food,” he said.

“We wanted to do something nice for you guys,” MinYoung said.

And then more footsteps were heard and the rest of the Bangtan members were behind Jungkook.

“We smell food,” Jimin said.

The girls all sighed and decided that it was time to wake the others up. Once all the boys were down, the girls greeted them all and showed them the food that they’d had finally set out. While the boys ate, the girls got set up for their performance.

“We also prepared something for you guys,” MinYoung said.

The boys all watched curious as the girls got in their places. Infinite cheered upon hearing their song play through JiHae’s phone speakers. They danced up until Dongwoo’s rap and were then quick to end it. The boys stood and applauded the girls. Even though their performance lacked a lot, the boys all admitted it had a charm to it. And they loved it.

“What’s all this for?” J-Hope asked.

“You guys went through a lot yesterday. This whole week really,” Christine said.

“So we wanted to give back,” MinHae said.

After breakfast was over, Chanyeol grabbed his guitar and the group headed out back. The two youngest, Jungkook and SoEun made a dash for the swings before they were all taken. But there was still four available swings left. While the two sat on the swings, everyone else gathered around the swing set. Chanyeol began to strum on the guitar as D.O. began to sing Nothing on You. JiHae couldn’t help but fall in love with D.O.’s sweet voice. The sweet sounds of the vocalists and Chanyeol’s mellow guitar playing had the girls soon dozing off.

Hoya noticed that MinYoung was sleeping next to him with her head leaned forward. He figured it was uncomfortable and moved her head to lie on his shoulder.

“The all fell asleep. They look so cute,” Woohyun said.

“Do you think they stayed up all night for us?” Suho wondered.

D.O. got up from his spot on the floor and walked over to Kai who was across from him. Kai had JiHae’s head resting on one of his legs.

“I’ll bring her up to her bed,” D.O. offered.

Kai wanted to protest but D.O. was already scooping up JiHae in his arms. The other boys followed suit in getting the girls up to their beds to get some well-deserved rest.

Chanyeol set MinHae down on her bed and covered her up with her blanket. Woohyun was right behind him with SoEun. Once all the girls were in their beds, the boys all decided that they could use some more sleep themselves. So everyone spent their Saturday sleeping.


Sorry for the wait guise! School/writers block got in the way. But I hope you enjoyed this update ^^

And who is ready for Bangtan's comeback?? :D

tumblr_msv6804fCm1szeq2uo1_400.gif