Teaser: Bang MinHae

Be My Fan || New Variety Show || [Story Starting]

As she entered the white room, MinHae couldn't help but let out a little shriek. She was quick to cover and apologized to the staff around her who had looked over at her. The director walked up to MinHae and welcomed her to the studio.

"I can't believe I'm here. This is the best day of my life!"

MinHae couldn't contain her excitement. She was about to spend a month with a bunch of handsome KPOP boys. Was this real life?

"I'm pretty sure you'll change that once you actually get to meet the boys. As of now, we have to record your introduction video."

While MinHae got settled on the stool that was in the middle of the room, the director explained the basics of the interview. He made sure MinHae was aware of what was going on before calling action. At that point, MinHae was suddenly aware the cameras were recording her.

"Hello everyone! I'm Bang MinHae. I'm an ARMY who is soon to be in the presence of some amazing people!"

MinHae put her hand to her heart and took a deep breath. The thought that she'd soon be meeting these boys had just sunk in. She wasn't prepared for this. The writers asked their first standard question.

"Why is Bangtan your favorite?"

"Bangtan.. they have a fresh feel, something we can all relate to. Of course I love the other groups, but mostly all their songs are love songs, which I absolutely love. But Bangtan, they're song says something, 'No More Dream', I'm pretty sure a lot of us can relate to this, including me. When I first heard about them, I wasn't that interested until a friend showed me their MV for 'No More Dream', since then I can't stop listening to them! Although they're still rookies, they speak the truth, which is why they're my favorite group."

GIving such an answer made MinHae smile and ease up a bit. This wasn't too bad. The writers moved on to their next question.

"Why do you want to be a part of this show?"

"It may seem like I just want to go on here because of the idols, but that's not completely true. Of course I'd love to see them! But I want to take this opportunity to think of them as friends, not the idols they are. Hopefully becoming friends with a few. I think this show will be fun, having a chance for everyone to become close can't be passed up! I also want to become friends with not only the idols but the other people participating. I hope we can all get along! Be My Fan, Fighting~"

There was only one question left for MinHae now.

"Is there anything you want to say to your fellow cast members?"

MinHae gave an eager nod and looked straight into the camera.

"We'll meet soon girls. And when that happens, I hope we stay up late, getting to know each other and bonding over our love for these boys. I know we can all be friends and I can't wait to finally meet you all! I'll be waiting!"

MinHae let out a little laugh and gave a little wave to the camera. She then sat there and waited for the director to call cut.


Behold! The 2nd girl has now been chosen! Congrats to tianajaofa! ^^

(How about that growl mv though? /dead  Stupid cute boys making me buy their repackaged album.)

It's almost one in the morning so I'm going to bed now.