Teaser: Bang SoEun

Be My Fan || New Variety Show || [Story Starting]

Entering the same white room, SoEun gazed at all that was around her. The cameras, the lights, the… everything! She was waiting for someone to come up and tell her this was all a joke and that she hadn’t actually been picked for Be My Fan. But she had. And she was going to enjoy every minute of it. 

The director came up to SoEun who smiled and bowed to him.

“Welcome to the studio. This is where we will film all the interviews.”

SoEun nodded and looked around for sight of any boys.

“Am I meeting the boys today?” She questioned.

She didn’t ask because she was excited – not that she wasn’t – it’s just that they have been so secretive as to who exactly would be on the show and she was curious.

“Not today. Today you are just filming your interview. It’s basically your audition video remade in our studio so no need to worry.”

Once SoEun was seated on the stool, the director explained the introduction he wanted her to say before calling out action.

“Hello viewers! I’m Bang SoEun, an ARMY who is grateful to have this opportunity on Be My Fan!”

SoEun clapped and cheered by herself. She may have looked a little silly but it didn’t faze her. The writers started with their first question.

“Why do you like Bangtan?”

Thinking about it brought a big grin to SoEun’s face.

"Bangtan is my favorite group because they are different in their own way. They have a unique style and I was drawn to how good the lyrics are in their music. I really like them. Although, I still like Infinite. However, Bangtan speaks to me more. I can connect with their music. In their song, ‘No More Dream,’ they are asking me about my dream. Honestly, I don't know what I want to do. Of course, they were rookies, so I was a bit iffy about them. I decided to give them a chance, and they did good. Their maknae, Jung Kook-ssi, seems interesting to me..."

That made her wonder; would Jungkook be on the show? She’d like that. The writer moved on to the next question.

“Why do you want to be a part of this show?”

"I want to be a part of this show not only to show how proud I am of being a kpop fan, but also 'someone like me' can be a kpop fan. I'm not exactly 'fangirl material,' but I love kpop and the members of each band. I want to get to know them more because they're regular people just like us. They have flaws. I want to learn about how idols live their life and how they truly feel. I want to see in their eyes and be in their shoes. It seems very interesting..."

SoEun was really starting to enjoy this. She liked being in front of the camera.

“Lastly, is there anything you would like to say to your cast members?”

“Yes! Fellow fans, hello! I can’t wait to meet you all. We will be outnumbered by boys so let’s stick together, okay?” SoEun let out a little giggle. “Though I think that we will be able to handle a bunch of boys. I’ll see you soon! I’ll be waiting!”

Flashing a big smile, SoEun waved at the screen until the director called cut.

 


First person revealed! Congrats to animesinger143! ^^

(Note: Next girl will be revealed on the 1st)