Chapter 4: Dress Up

Be My Fan || New Variety Show || [Story Starting]

In the morning, the guests of the house were awoken by a sudden siren sound. Everyone was confused as to what was going on. Half asleep, everyone shuffled out of bed and down to the living room. There stood Sungyeol and Myungsoo with fake microphones that had their names on them.

“I’m Sungyeol.”

“And I’m Myungsoo. Together we are,”

“MyungYeol!”

The boys made a heart with their hands and then cringed at what they’d just done. Shipper’s hearts would be going crazy once this aired.

“What are you…” Sunggyu began but was too tired to finish his sentence.

“We are the hosts of Be My Fan,” Sungyeol explained. “So everyone get ready because we have a lot to do today.”

To have everyone get ready was a hot mess. There were two bathrooms but only one person could shower at a time. It was decided that later, a system would need to be made to help things run smoother. But having two bathrooms and one shower was simply a waste.

Once everyone was camera ready, it was time to start today’s filming. Everyone headed outside where Sungyeol and Myungsoo introduced themselves and once again did their heart for the camera.

“Welcome to Be My Fan!” The two said together.

“But Myungsoo, what is this show exactly?”

“I’m glad you asked! Be My Fan is a show in which three groups have been chosen to compete for their fans love. The chosen groups are Infinite, EXO, and Bangtan. Fans of each group have been chosen, making a total of six girls. These girls will be judges on numerous challenges and tasks given to the boys and at the end of the month, we will ask the girls to give their favorite group.”

Sungyeol nodded along to Myungsoo’s words and took them in seriously.

“Ah, so you’re saying that we are trying to convert these girls to be Insipirts?”

We aren’t. They are. And each group is trying to convert the girls to have the most fans. They will do this not only by proving themselves through various tasks, but by the way they treat the girls throughout the month.”

“Speaking of tasks, should we start todays?”

Everyone cheered Sungyeol had a devilish grin on his face as he pulled out a gold envelope. To him, it felt so good to be the giver than the receiver.

“No!” the boys all cried.

Sungyeol opened the envelope and read it aloud.

“We put the boys through a lot yesterday. They had to do many things including going on a wild chase and being judged by the girls to see whether or not they got in. Today, we are going to involve the girls in the task. It’s typical for boys to dress up as girls or more specifically girl group members. Right?”

“That’s right,” Myungsoo agreed. “So we are going to switch things up today. Each group will be given the task of dressing up two girls to look like a member from a different group. Wardrobe is set up inside and there is everything from makeup, wigs, and of course, outfits.”

This was thought to be an easy task. But the moment Myungsoo took out a gold envelope for each group, all hope was lost. Few times, had the envelopes given joy. He gave one to each group and instructed them not to open it.

Inside the envelopes were two names from the opposing groups. These were the names of the ones they’d have to make the girls over to look like. But which girl would join which group? They decided to do it by fandom and since there were three Inspirits, JiHae volunteered to be an EXOtic for the day. The groups went to their designated areas of the house and opened their envelopes.

In the living room was Bangtan with SoEun and MinHae. They opened their envelope to see their two names were Woohyun and Chanyeol.

“I want Woohyun oppa!” SoEun said seeing the name.

“And I want Chanyeol oppa!” MinHae said.

The Bangtan boys didn’t see a need to argue and began to work right away. They picked out the clothes and wigs with ease thanks to the girls being knowledgeable about their bias. The goal wasn’t to stump the others. But to have it be obvious as to whom they were being.

“I don’t get it,” Jungkook told SoEun as he helped her with her wig once she had gone and changed into her outfit from Man in Love era. “You say that you’re an ARMY but Woohyun hyung is your bias?”

“Fangirls are complicated. But to put it in simple terms, there is no such thing as liking one group. Infinite have been around longer therefor I know them better. That means Woohyun oppa is my ultimate bias. But I won’t ignore a group like you. You guys are cool and I like your music.”

SoEun smiled up at Jungkook and he nodded. His focus was on getting the wig just right and the fact he couldn’t not to mention it was frustrating him amused SoEun.

“Who is your bias in Bangtan then?” Jimin asked.

SoEun took a moment to think about it.

“Jimin oppa,” she said.

“Really?” he asked, touched.

“I’m kidding.”

Jimin suddenly started pouting and SoEun began to crack up. Why did this amuse her so?

“I’m sorry!” she exclaimed.

Jimin let out a huff and went to help with MinHae, leaving Jungkook and SoEun alone.

“So who is your bias then?” Jungkook asked.

“Jungkook oppa,” she answered.

Her answer made him beam. He was someone’s bias! But he couldn’t help but wonder if she was serious or not.

“I am?” he asked.

SoEun nodded and Jungkook finally got the wig just the way he wanted it.

In Infinite’s room, HyeMi and MinYoung were being dressed up as Suho and Jimin. The YaDong couple was attempting to find the right clothes to make MinYoung look like Jimin. MinYoung watched them quietly as they looked over the clothes. The WooGyu couple was almost done fixing HyeMi to look like Suho.

“How much do you know about Suho?” Sunggyu asked.

“Not a lot,” HyeMi answered. “But I’ll make it work.”

All they had to fix was her wig and she would be set.

EXO were working hard in their room to fix up JiHae and Christine. The two girls couldn’t be happier. Christine was standing there as Chanyeol and Suho held up different shirts in front of her. They dealt with her wig first and now they were focusing on what outfit would have her looking like J-Hope.

“So you’re the only official EXOtic here, correct?” Suho asked.

Christine nodded as she smiled over at Chanyeol. She was sure she was being obvious at how much she liked Chanyeol but as of now she didn’t really care. Chanyeol and all his derpness was right in front of her, figuring out what she would be wearing.

“MinHae-ssi likes you guys too. We have the same bias,” Christine said.

“Oh really? Who?” Chanyeol asked.

Christine’s mouth opened and closed as she silently freaked out. Her bias was asking who her bias was.

“You,” she said quietly.

JiHae was over with D.O. and Kai as they made her over into her bias Sunggyu.

“So you really like him the most?” D.O. asked. “You prefer his singing?”

“Yes. He has the best voice I think.”

“But do you like us?” Kai asked.

JiHae nodded and Kai smiled.

“Who is your favorite?”

Without hesitation, JiHae answered,

“Xiumin oppa.” Seeing the sad looks on their face she was quick to add, “But you guys are great too.”

Everyone was soon dressed and ready and it was time to show off the outfits. The boys all headed outside where they anxiously waited to see who would be who. The girls were all waiting inside to be called. They all were getting a kick out of seeing one another dressed up. Almost all of them could tell who the others were supposed to be. Soon the first girl was called.


Hi guys! I hope you liked todays chapter! ^^

And today I shall be posting a gif of the adorablely derpy Chanyeol~