Teaser: Ahn MinYoung

Be My Fan || New Variety Show || [Story Starting]

MinYoung entered the white room and felt her heart racing. When she auditioned for Be My Fan, she forgot about the simple fact there would be cameras. And they’d be filming her.

The director came up to MinYoung and introduced himself before jumping straight into things. As MinYoung was given all these different instructions she felt a bit overwhelemed but she nodded and went along with what the director said. Before she knew it, she was sitting on a stool and the director was calling action.

“Um, hello viewers,” MinYoung started. “I’m Ahn MinYoung. I’m an Inspirit who is shy around cameras but didn’t want to pass up on such an opportunity.”

The writers asked their first question to MinYoung.

“Why is Infinite your favorite?”

And with that question it was like opening up a can of coke. Camera shy MinYoung had loads to say.

“INFINITE are seven handsome and talented guys. Like there is Sungyeol, who is ridiculously good-looking, but should definitely get more lines. He is really funny and adroable and a dork to love. Sungjong is my favorite maknae ever. Please stop being cute, y, prettier than the average girl at the same time. Not. He is so sweet. Sunggyu is one of the best vocals in kpop. I love his voice. It's ah-mai-zing! L always gives me feels. He was my first bias ever and he will always be someone special to me. I love "Shut Up Flower Boy Band" and was happy to see him acting so well. Woohyun is our greasy sunshine. And gosh, this boy is so hot. He is a puppy love type and really good singer. Dongwoo's laugh is awesome. I like his playful, bubbly and excited side a lot. He is a moodmaker and his rap is charming. But my favorite is Hoya. He is an amazing dancer and I respect him a lot. His rap is so y and I am really not that much into rap otherwise. What I love most about them is that they constantly make me laugh. Unlike their cool image they are a bunch of boys that loves to play around. Their pranks on each other are hilarious and I enjoy watching them. I always look forward to their new songs and I'm amazed everytime I see them doing a live performance. I could go for hours like this, but let me tell you my love for them is as pure as themselves."

The crew was surprised by her detailed answer. But impressed overall. You just had to crack the shell just right.

“Why do you want to be a part of this show?”

“Seriously I have no idea, how you could say no to a chance like this. I mean it is hard to be on camera that much, because the only chance to close with them like this is to be on the show. But I think it is worth it. I really really want to be on the show to spend time with the members I am usually only able to watch from afar. I want to be able to say 'I am lucky to say I could have spent time with my favorite idols'. That would be a great experience. I want to have a good time, maybe see behind the facade. I am curious to get to know the real self of them. If they are just acting the way we see them or if they are true. I don't want to fake anything and be the real me, so that the staff can see that their bands have great fans. I want to leave a good impression and hope that my oppas like me. This show sounds really fun and I look forward to it.”

MinYoung hoped the interview would be over then but they had one more question for her.

“Is there anything you’d like to say to your fellow cast mates?”

“Just that I can’t wait to meet you and I hope we can get along!”

MinYoung covered with her hands and started to giggle. The director called cut leaving MinYoung to be relieved.


And the last girl is... SeemsToBe!! :D

To those not picked, sorry I couldn't pick you all! Like I said before, i'll try to find you a spot somewhere in the story.

Please wait for the first official chapter as I want to make it perfect! ^^

Oh, and sorry if there are spelling errors. It's almost 2 in the morning.. yeah... I need to go to bed.